Author Topic: Published on Forbes at 10.14am New York, check it out  (Read 16902 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Congrats on the Forbes writeup!!
Please post a link here as soon as they post it online and I will blast it out over twitter and g+ as usual.
My last tweet about the Nanocard got retweeted 11 times to over 21,000 followers! 8)

I'm doing everything I can to bring you volume as well Ronny, I know you're a workaholic like me, so showin you some love is not hard at all.

I put EVERY CENT of fiat through CCEDK. I used the CCEDK "Instant Orders" button for the first time today too, to trade into some bitcoin then BitShares MUCH faster than waiting on a market order, so even though the volume isn't as big as other exchanges YET, it's WELL WORTH IT to support CCEDK even at this stage.

I know the people in this BitShares community know how valuable CCEDK is and are also helping to promote it. The volume is picking up, just keep on trading!

I LOVE CCEDK and I trade out of ALL of my fiat on CCEDK. Did I mention I LOVE CCEDK?
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
@ccedk, have you guys thought of adding a feature like https://blocktrades.us where customers can trade without accounts or parking funds?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Lets help ccedk grow. 

I'll go open an account and buy some BTS there next time I purchase. 
Since CCEDK is going to be using the bitshares blockchain for its orderbooks in 2.0, it would help us greatly if they became a major exchange. 
We need to make CCEDK the place to go for bitshares and bitasset liquidity, instead of having only btc38, in CNY, and no USD or EUR based exchanges.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
Yeah, should be neccesary... more love on euro ccedk its weak, i send fiat and left some offer posted and buy some bitusd and post to resell... really sad see ccedk like that, but its just the beggining. same send 0.1 btc for nanocard but keep it trading just for few days XD

REALLY A LITTLE OF LOVE FOR EACH COMUNITY MEMBER WILL BE ENOUGHT TO POWER CCEDK COMMON !!

a eur/usd pair should be helpfull too or bitusd/biteur

TY @infovortice2013

Those last pairs for sure, but we need first the ones already there built and full, otherwise the new ones will just disappear
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
Yeah, should be neccesary... more love on euro ccedk its weak, i send fiat and left some offer posted and buy some bitusd and post to resell... really sad see ccedk like that, but its just the beggining. same send 0.1 btc for nanocard but keep it trading just for few days XD

REALLY A LITTLE OF LOVE FOR EACH COMUNITY MEMBER WILL BE ENOUGHT TO POWER CCEDK COMMON !!

a eur/usd pair should be helpfull too or bitusd/biteur

New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
@ronnie, just placed my first BTS buy order on the exchange. good luck with the article and, as always, thanks for supporting BTS!

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
Article Published on Forbes at 10.14 am New York
(EDT). , would appreciate some love sent to CCEDK

Hello all,

I have just managed to adjust and send back corrections to a stunning article to be published in Forbes magazine tomorrow Thursday at 2 PM UK time, how deep it will be only time will show, but for sure the online edition.

I noticed in other thread question about why nobody did any trading on CCEDK, as CMC was basically empty, well I would like to say that I am trying all my best to get Bitshares mentioned everywhere, and hope for your support the other way round in return.

Dont forget that all you do for instance in terms of supporting CCEDK by sending liquidity to the exchange and do some heavy buying and selling, it will in the end help you guys create some more goodwill to Bitshares as a whole.

I am doing a lot of marketing on NanoCard, and as you may have noticed I am speaking highly about Bitshares, SmartCoins and Cryptonomex in all of them.

Imagine the readers when signing up on CCEDK, sees practically no trading on any bitshares related pairs!!

Well, they will say something is not right, maybe Bitshares is not the one I should focus on afterall, otherwise they would support someone mentioning them over and over again. That's just my thoughts on that anyways, an that would be a real shame!

Again, it's all in your hands. Action speaks louder than words, and I do believe I do both, so it can't be that bad, I do feel however, too many bitshares members are holding back unsure whether they should consider CCEDK a valid asset to invest in or not, and therefore not acting untill now at all.

That's all ok, but know please that we all are part of shaping the future and we all have to chip in. I am trying to do my part, and we are not even started on the big journey yet. :) ;)

As I said in the beginning, I am not the one to judge anyone, but I would appreciate some love towards CCEDK showing you believe in what I am trying to do on behalf of the entire Bitshares community as well as CCEDK of course.

And I do it personally because I love it, not because I have to, not because anyone expects me to do it, but simply because I love it!

All the best from windy northern part of Denmark

Ronny

And I want you guys to love it too! :)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 03:05:37 pm by ccedk »
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015