Author Topic: BitEuro withdrawal  (Read 3011 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
try to use another bts address No TITAN. It worked for me

Offline Samupaha

• View Profile
  • BitShares: samupaha
I'm having also the "notification.address.currency" problem with biteur.

Withdrawing bitusd seems to work.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Interesting...I have tried another bts adress (non TITAN) and it appears that it worked..You may want to have a look with your devs about this..

Both biteur and bitusd are under moderation now. Hopefully these will be processed soon...
Thanks

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
I am very patient. Don't worry. I know you are doing your best.

I just tried and I get again the same error message "notification.address.currency"

I will try again later or tomorrow..

Have you tried the following: refresh the browser, or use other browser. Enter amount you withdraw as full amount no decimals, so like 172 biteur, and not 172.1258 etc
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I am very patient. Don't worry. I know you are doing your best.

I just tried and I get again the same error message "notification.address.currency"

I will try again later or tomorrow..

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
I am really trying to bring some love to CCEDK exchange but you guys need to work out your withdrawals..BTS and bitassets withdrawals should be really fast..

I have been trying to withdraw bitusd twice and I had to email Ronny fot the withdrawal to be processed. By all means Ronny is amazing and very helpful and in both instances he has shorted out but I shouldn't have to even email and waste his time for such small withdrawals.

Now I am trying to withdraw bitEUR for the last 3 days and I get error message. I needed those biteuros to cover a short position and by now I think I may have been margin called. So please Ronny, have a look at this as well.

By all means I do not want to drive people away from CCEDK exchange. Ronny is very helpful and maybe most of this may not be his fault entirely but could you please look at your deposits/withdrawals speed and effectiveness to bring more users.

Thanks and please keep up the good work

Please be patient a little longer. I can only say that our devs are spending a lot of time testing this back and forth, there are however, some glitzes in the connection with the bitshares blockchain or somehow at least giving problems form time to time, and we try to fix it with the help of bitshares devs.

My backend devs says generally that they did what is possible based on the inner regulations of the backend, and it should also work, but seems to have some bugs interupting the smoothness in this still.

We will try to get this issue solved today, and plese try again end of the day in regards to biteur, thanks
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I am really trying to bring some love to CCEDK exchange but you guys need to work out your withdrawals..BTS and bitassets withdrawals should be really fast..

I have been trying to withdraw bitusd twice and I had to email Ronny fot the withdrawal to be processed. By all means Ronny is amazing and very helpful and in both instances he has shorted out but I shouldn't have to even email and waste his time for such small withdrawals.

Now I am trying to withdraw bitEUR for the last 3 days and I get error message. I needed those biteuros to cover a short position and by now I think I may have been margin called. So please Ronny, have a look at this as well.

By all means I do not want to drive people away from CCEDK exchange. Ronny is very helpful and maybe most of this may not be his fault entirely but could you please look at your deposits/withdrawals speed and effectiveness to bring more users.

Thanks and please keep up the good work