Author Topic: Qora and Ether added to metaexchange coin voting page  (Read 4065 times)

Offline monsterer

What means big if i may ask?

You'd need 10 BTC worth of ETH and 10 BTC of BTC to be a liquidity provider.
My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Real Ether should be liquid this week unless it gets pushed back again. I'm assuming that's what the voting is for and not the ETH IOU?

correct ! maybe ETH IOU is a scam, who knows!

If someone is big in ETH and want to run as a liquidityprovider in metaexchange you can contact monsterer direct via PM.

What means big if i may ask?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline twitter

• View Profile
Why the source code of your exchange in GitHub is not uptodate ?
witness:

Offline Riverhead

I've mined 7 bocks. Maybe I'll be your first customer ☺. Is it exchanging anywhere yet?

Offline monsterer

ETH is for the real ether, not ethercoin
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

Real Ether should be liquid this week unless it gets pushed back again. I'm assuming that's what the voting is for and not the ETH IOU?

correct ! maybe ETH IOU is a scam, who knows!

If someone is big in ETH and want to run as a liquidityprovider in metaexchange you can contact monsterer direct via PM.

Offline Riverhead

Offline monsterer

+5%
Do you already have plans for the 1M BTS from the delegate?

Development cost of the project - I'm working part time on a regular job and part time on metaexchange.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
+5% thx for clarification!
+5%

i have to talk with monsterer (paul), but i think it is only his "money" because he spend so much time to coding this stuff!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
+5%

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I must say, I am a little disappointed you added voting for coins ..
 ... don't you get funds from your fees? What are the funds from your 100% delegate used for?

voting is an experiment!

we are not shapeshift or poloniex - they do not need own funds to support more markets. we are running marketmakers and taking balancing risks. so to increase our tradingpairs we have only a few choices

1. putting more of our own funds into metaexchange (in fact - our markets are not run by delegate funds)
2. finding a liquidity provider who is trustworthy and willing to open a new pair
3. maybe someone will vote a coin into and will provide us with the liquidity we need to run a market

the mentioned delegate funds are a little bit higher then 1.000.000 BTS today. This funds are untouched! So at the moment the community get a working metaexchange.info side with working exchange pairs and can start a similar service today, because the code is open source.

so voting something into our plattform is a experiment. We are looking always for liquidity providers, this will give us the opportunity to expand faster.

Thanks
Frank aka shentist

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
 ... don't you get funds from your fees? What are the funds from your 100% delegate used for?

voting is an experiment!

we are not shapeshift or poloniex - they do not need own funds to support more markets. we are running marketmakers and taking balancing risks. so to increase our tradingpairs we have only a few choices

1. putting more of our own funds into metaexchange (in fact - our markets are not run by delegate funds)
2. finding a liquidity provider who is trustworthy and willing to open a new pair
3. maybe someone will vote a coin into and will provide us with the liquidity we need to run a market

the mentioned delegate funds are a little bit higher then 1.000.000 BTS today. This funds are untouched! So at the moment the community get a working metaexchange.info side with working exchange pairs and can start a similar service today, because the code is open source.

so voting something into our plattform is a experiment. We are looking always for liquidity providers, this will give us the opportunity to expand faster.

Thanks
Frank aka shentist

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Guess they will use it for getting more liquidity </wildguess>

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile