Author Topic: PSA: This is your weekly reminder to withdraw all coins from bter  (Read 8539 times)

Offline Methodise

Sounds like, everyone including me should transfer their Qora etc. on Bter over to http://ccedk.com.

BTS: methodise

38PTSWarrior

Tuck Fheman

Week 13. Still no funds. No replies. All hope is lost.  :-\

Still thankful they didn't decide to do this with the large deposits. They took the smallest one and for that I guess we're thankful.

Thanks for being bad crooks BTer!  :P

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Someone knows how to withdraw the snapshots?
We cant.  We have to hope Bter eventually honors them.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline ESB

• View Profile
Update: I rescanned the blockchain and the right balance appeared.

38PTSWarrior

Someone knows how to withdraw the snapshots?

Tuck Fheman

3 months and BTer still has not returned our 2 mio Qora.  :-\

Several of us asked in different tickets what the address was that our funds resided in at BTer.

This was an attempt to get them to admit the address so that we could point out AGAIN that the address was forging with our funds in it.

We received no answer.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 01:04:02 pm by Tuck Fheman »

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Bye bye to bter.
I moved my last BTS and BTC to poloniex for lending, and I left my few namecoin and primecoin to bter, I'm gonna miss them. :(

hahahahaha..

Offline joele

• View Profile
Bye bye to bter.
I moved my last BTS and BTC to poloniex for lending, and I left my few namecoin and primecoin to bter, I'm gonna miss them. :(

Tuck Fheman

BTer's like the friend you loan money to, but they haven't paid you back in a year.

Then all of a sudden you see them driving a new Porsche and wearing a Patek Philippe around town, so you say, "Hey brah, nice car and watch. BTW can you pay me back the tree fiddy you owe me?".

Then he replies with, "Oh sorry man, my wallet doesn't work ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ".

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
He does have the private key xeroc.  I am assuming it is a gui error.  WIll the gui allow him to spend them even if they are not showing? 

If he was to transfer them to himself with the command line would that potentially fix any gui issue that was preventing them from showing up?
usually GUI issues can be fixed with "right-click"->"refresh" ..

He should check the result of "balance" in the console .. that one is solid!

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
He does have the private key xeroc.  I am assuming it is a gui error.  WIll the gui allow him to spend them even if they are not showing? 

If he was to transfer them to himself with the command line would that potentially fix any gui issue that was preventing them from showing up?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
@Xeroc if ESB was to transfer funds to himself in the terminal that might fix this right?  can someone help with the syntax?  I would like to get a second opinion before telling him to transfer with terminal since a typo could be risky.
not sure .. the question actually is:
Are you SURE you are MISSING your funds? because
a) the wallet has received the transaction correctly
b) the wallet found the balance ID correctly
c) the blockchain still has the funds in the address: BTSFDVKsKwcKV8nugJa1igpUZqDfbgyuAmKP  (balanceid: BTSByLVZ6M9Azk8udZntdJqX4f6pKtpNL51M)
d) you can check if the PRIVATE key is available via (wallet_dump_private_key BTSFDVKsKwcKV8nugJa1igpUZqDfbgyuAmKP)... my guess would be that you DO have the key

So .. what exactly makes you think you missed the deposit/withdrawal?
Type "balance" in the console and make EXTRA sure they are not part of your balance already!!

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
Maybe you have been tricked by the "balance" that is shown in the transaction history which is (unfortunatelly) not correct all the time ..
The "real balance" can be seen when you execute "balance" .. and, as your deposit has been decoded successfully, you should see these funds in "balance".

Alternatively you may want to run
Code: [Select]
wallet_account_balance_ids <accountname>and search for the string "BTSByLVZ6M9Azk8udZntdJqX4f6pKtpNL51M" .. if it is there .. the client successfully found the deposit

You should be able to see your balance by typing balance in the terminal.

@Xeroc if ESB was to transfer funds to himself in the terminal that might fix this right?  can someone help with the syntax?  I would like to get a second opinion before telling him to transfer with terminal since a typo could be risky.