Author Topic: >90% of network hashrate on mmcpool  (Read 7253 times)

Offline salvo0097

• View Profile
Currently the top 50 Miners of MMCPool are making a pool hashrate of 15665 H/min. The current blocktime is 10.211 minutes and the difficulty is 0.00004202, which makes a total network hashrate of approximate 17675 H/min.

That's 89% of the estimated network hashrate just from the top 50 miners on that pool.

@mmcpool owners: Please, don't do evil stuff.

@miners: Think twice about choosing a pool. This coin will be much more healthy if we had 2 or more big pools not 1. Look out extasie.net [forum] and mmc.gpools.com [forum] both offer a 20 MMC reward for found blocks. 1GH [forum] has just issued a GPU miner. Don't tell me there are no alternatives!
I have to agree.

Offline earntodie

• View Profile
I calculated that GPU mining can beat up CPU botnets!
Exam: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1800.0
1GH CLUB!! PTS mining club - PTS.1GH.COM, MEMORY coin mining club - MMC.1GH.COM, MAX coin mining club - MAX.1GH.COM

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn
Update: Now its 70% mmcpool.com and 20% mmc.1gh.com .... its a start! maybe GPU miners are starting to make an impact!

Currently the top 50 Miners of MMCPool are making a pool hashrate of 15665 H/min. The current blocktime is 10.211 minutes and the difficulty is 0.00004202, which makes a total network hashrate of approximate 17675 H/min.

That's 89% of the estimated network hashrate just from the top 50 miners on that pool.

@mmcpool owners: Please, don't do evil stuff.

@miners: Think twice about choosing a pool. This coin will be much more healthy if we had 2 or more big pools not 1. Look out extasie.net [forum] and mmc.gpools.com [forum] both offer a 20 MMC reward for found blocks. 1GH [forum] has just issued a GPU miner. Don't tell me there are no alternatives!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 12:34:40 am by donschoe »