Author Topic: Digital hiring trap  (Read 2289 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
There is a tricky combination we are faced with:

1) Most delegates that are hired by shareholdervote don't go through the same due diligence process a normal employee would have to go through: Real World ID known, professional history / proven track record checked etc.
2) There are social bonds on the forum and beyond despite most just have a digital / forum ID.

A problem occurs when obligations due to social bonds mix with close to non existing due diligence. 

Solution: Over time "the workers" that are hired will be out there with their real ID (and in 2.0 there will be no marketing workers anyway, thank god because it's hard to measure). But in the mean time I propose that a culture of asking tough questions helps. It can be perceived like a fun checking of each others concepts and finding the best truth together.

Why not integrate Curiosume?
I never saw a condensed explanation that says what it overs to users that isn't provided elsewhere. But I also didn't take the time o investigate it  in more depth.
Got the idea about Curiosume. Thanks for the hint.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 04:52:22 pm by delulo »

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

1) Most delegates that are hired by shareholdervote don't go through the same due diligence process a normal employee would have to go through: Real World ID known, professional history / proven track record checked etc.
2) There are social bonds on the forum and beyond despite most just have a digital / forum ID.

A problem occurs when obligations due to social bonds mix with close to non existing due diligence. 

Solution: Over time "the workers" that are hired will be out there with their real ID (and in 2.0 there will be no marketing workers anyway, thank god because it's hard to measure). But in the mean time I propose that a culture of asking tough questions helps. It can be perceived like a fun checking of each others concepts and finding the best truth together.

Why not integrate Curiosume?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I agree.. I think come 2.0 though we are going to see less freelancers and more full on companies making appearances.

Competition is going start setting the bar higher.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Really good point and superb suggestion

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
This .. please ask the tough questions everyone!

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile