Author Topic: TOP 3 REASONS TO VOTE FOR A DELEGATE!  (Read 7494 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

• Because it reinforces the foundations of the network upon which BitShares is built. We don't want to stand on quicksand. We want some of the "titanium rebar with 800ksi Nycon-PVA-RF-4000 High Performance Macro Fiber reinforcement" mentioned by Stan added to the concrete mix.
  • Because my mother told Bytemaster asked me to.
  • Because all of the reasons in this thread suggest it's necessary for any conscientious member of the community, or general holder of BTS to do their duty!!!

Looks like you earned yourself a double bonus! Delegate Tip has been sent as well!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

1) We need the most committed and dedicated delegates to secure the network, produce work.  Shareholders can make this happen by voting
2) We need to remove delegates that become deadwoods.  Deadwoods clog up the network and make it insecure.  Shareholders can help spring clean bitshares network.
3) We need to tell the whole world DPOS works.  Shareholders need to vote in those active dedicated and productive delegates and show to the vote we have a working efficient DPOS in place.

Excellent! Timely as well, since we still have two deadwoods in our midst in the 101. You got yourself some Delegate Tip to pass on to the delegates you feel deserve it!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
  • Because it reinforces the foundations of the network upon which BitShares is built. We don't want to stand on quicksand. We want some of the "titanium rebar with 800ksi Nycon-PVA-RF-4000 High Performance Macro Fiber reinforcement" mentioned by Stan added to the concrete mix.
  • Because all of the reasons in this thread suggest it's necessary for any conscientious member of the community, or general holder of BTS to do their duty!!!

100 Brownies sent for the most Obscure Quote of the Month Award. :)

Thanks Stan, I'm well pleased with that!
It's funny the things which stick in ones head! I had to use Google to search for that comment of yours from April 2014!
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

100 Brownies sent for the most Obscure Quote of the Month Award. :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
1) We need the most committed and dedicated delegates to secure the network, produce work.  Shareholders can make this happen by voting
2) We need to remove delegates that become deadwoods.  Deadwoods clog up the network and make it insecure.  Shareholders can help spring clean bitshares network.
3) We need to tell the whole world DPOS works.  Shareholders need to vote in those active dedicated and productive delegates and show to the vote we have a working efficient DPOS in place.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

38PTSWarrior

1. Vote or die
2. It helps rock n roll
3. It creates dynamic momentum

Well... 1 and 3 make sense... but I think the music industry would disagree with 2... at least until we have PeerTracks/Muse! ;)

Still Delegate Tip worthy... already in your wallet thanks to our speedy DPOS network!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

38PTSWarrior

1. Vote or die
2. It helps rock n roll
3. It creates dynamic momentum

38PTSWarrior

Oh thanks, I must have mixed something up with the other 3 reasons thread.

38PTSWarrior

I was saying this to Ander

You can see creativity unfolding.

I just want to add that delegates in stand-by do not need to publish feeds.

I for example am using Alt's script which is READY to produce feeds once the delegate reaches position 101.

I didn't see three reasons to vote.. so no delegate tip for your post!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

1) Because the Delegate is working hard for Bitshares, and you should vote for them to encourage them to continue.  (If this isnt true, vote for someone else!)
2) Because the Delegate has an up to date client, is producing blocks, and providing price feeds.  (If this isnt true, vote for someone else!)
3) Because the more votes in the system for good delegates, the harder it is for an attacker to vote in hostile delegates and attack the network.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

38PTSWarrior

You can see creativity unfolding.

I just want to add that delegates in stand-by do not need to publish feeds.

I for example am using Alt's script which is READY to produce feeds once the delegate reaches position 101.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
1) Because the Delegate is working hard for Bitshares, and you should vote for them to encourage them to continue.  (If this isnt true, vote for someone else!)
2) Because the Delegate has an up to date client, is producing blocks, and providing price feeds.  (If this isnt true, vote for someone else!)
3) Because the more votes in the system for good delegates, the harder it is for an attacker to vote in hostile delegates and attack the network.

1. YOUR vote actually counts
2. YOU add value to Bitshares
3. YOUR investment is used to complete the projects YOU care about

I think the emphasis is YOU! Well YOU got some Delegate Tip now!

Share with Delegates YOU care about! :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

1. You're exercising your right to vote for something you want. This vote is not corrupted by third parties because of the blockchain and knowing that makes me feel good.
2. Your vote matters. It can make a difference in the future of BitShares and even in the people from this community.
3. You can support any project you like and see it come true, even if you don't have the skills. So even though you may not be able to do something by yourself, you can support it!

"This vote is not corrupted by third parties because of the blockchain and knowing that makes me feel good."

Kinky.. but certainly Delegate Tip worthy!

You gots more to share the luv! That will make you feel good too. ;)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

1. Support those Delegate who build new features you can´t build yourself
2. Force Delegates to talk about their projects. Silence will get you fired
3. Use your Voting Power to make a difference

bts: chris4210

Wow.. for a newbie thats pretty bang on!!

Now you got yourself some delicious Delegate Tips to share!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

1.every act of participation improves the health of the Bitshares network
2.supporting for those maintaining or growing the value of the network
3.like a gardener, you make room for healthy growth and efficient use of nutrients by removing overgrowth or dead material

Don't look now.. we still got some deadwood we need to push out to make room. 2 delegates voted in the 101 are still offline :(

You forgot.. DOWN WITH TYRANNY! :)

You got some Delegate Tip to show some love now!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

1. Watch the projects you like become reality.
2. Show valuable contributors your support. It makes them happy  ;)
3. Everyone has a say with BitShares. Make it harder for wales to vote in and out at will.

Very good.. You got Delegate Tips now to show your support :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

iHashFury

1. YOUR vote actually counts
2. YOU add value to Bitshares
3. YOUR investment is used to complete the projects YOU care about

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
1. You're exercising your right to vote for something you want. This vote is not corrupted by third parties because of the blockchain and knowing that makes me feel good.
2. Your vote matters. It can make a difference in the future of BitShares and even in the people from this community.
3. You can support any project you like and see it come true, even if you don't have the skills. So even though you may not be able to do something by yourself, you can support it!

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
1. Support those Delegate who build new features you can´t build yourself
2. Force Delegates to talk about their projects. Silence will get you fired
3. Use your Voting Power to make a difference

bts: chris4210
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
1.every act of participation improves the health of the Bitshares network
2.supporting for those maintaining or growing the value of the network
3.like a gardener, you make room for healthy growth and efficient use of nutrients by removing overgrowth or dead material

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
1. Watch the projects you like become reality.
2. Show valuable contributors your support. It makes them happy  ;)
3. Everyone has a say with BitShares. Make it harder for wales to vote in and out at will.

Offline mint chocolate chip

1. Dev support
2. Thumbs up
3. Thumbs down

Reason #1 - Increases the value of your BTS

Reason #2 - If you don't vote, someone else is voting for you

Reason #3 - It's nice to know you are a part of something

What are your top 3 reasons you like to vote for delegates?

I will send Delegate Tips for every good post I see with good reasons!

For those who don't know what Delegate Tips are, they were the ORIGINAL Brownie.PTS :) Check it out here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,14109.0.html
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 12:29:58 pm by DataSecurityNode »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+