Author Topic: List of Brownie.PTS distribution?  (Read 9874 times)

Tuck Fheman

As I know bytemaster spare brownie.pts will be excluded from sharedrop, so you can remove bm from your sharedrop list.

Did bm pass around a boatload for others to giveaway? If so, will those be sharedropped to?

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
is a list available who get browniel.pts at all?

I think someone tried to link this earlier but it appears the link was entered incorrectly.

http://richlist.btsgame.org/  select Brownies on the left.

ok, thanks this is a community effort.

So, we see a really fair distribution 10 addresses holding >80% of brownie.pts. would be nice to get the names?

You already know the names. ;)

i only can assume, but i dont know!

if the 20% "active BS Community" goes only to brownie.pts holders - we can label it to sharedrop to Cryptonomex. I am pretty sure the major holders here are them. But this is just a feeling and not facts, so
i would love to get a list/ledger from bytemaster who got all the brownie.pts.

i think this should be possbile to do, because he gave all to some people he thinks they are active to bring the community forward, so in the sense of openese i would like to see this list.

Openness must always be traded against privacy, which this community also holds dear.
There is a big difference between invading our privacy (comes with the territory) vs. the privacy of other valued community members.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline testz

if the 20% "active BS Community" goes only to brownie.pts holders - we can label it to sharedrop to Cryptonomex. I am pretty sure the major holders here are them. But this is just a feeling and not facts, so

i think this should be possbile to do, because he gave all to some people he thinks they are active to bring the community forward, so in the sense of openese i would like to see this list.

As I know bytemaster spare brownie.pts will be excluded from sharedrop, so you can remove bm from your sharedrop list.

Tuck Fheman

Our account is in the Top 50, barely. So there's one down. ;)

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

I think someone tried to link this earlier but it appears the link was entered incorrectly.

So, we see a really fair distribution 10 addresses holding >80% of brownie.pts. would be nice to get the names?

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
you guys give brownie points too much thought and power.

it's just a token of appreciation, not moving the price of bts. also, do we really need to discuss this in a new thread like every week?

People do, however, according to this picture

I get that the active BitShares community are brownie holders. They will also get 20%, the same amount as BitShares holders. Assuming our BitShares supply is 2,5bilions and brownie for 10M (it's 9,2M, but let's simplify), you will get 250x more indentabits per brownie than you would per BTS. That's why Brownie's price is high and could potentially scale even more.

Right now people are buying something that will earn them ~250x more at a price only ~10x more than BTS
This is possible, but bytemaster has already added a caveat that brownie.pts may not receive all of the "Active BTS Community 20%", so that final sharedrop distribution may vary.

So what does Active BitShares Community mean?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline bobmaloney

it's just a token of appreciation, not moving the price of bts. also, do we really need to discuss this in a new thread like every week?

I get that the active BitShares community are brownie holders. They will also get 20%, the same amount as BitShares holders. Assuming our BitShares supply is 2,5bilions and brownie for 10M (it's 9,2M, but let's simplify), you will get 250x more indentabits per brownie than you would per BTS. That's why Brownie's price is high and could potentially scale even more.

Right now people are buying something that will earn them ~250x more at a price only ~10x more than BTS
This is possible, but bytemaster has already added a caveat that brownie.pts may not receive all of the "Active BTS Community 20%", so that final sharedrop distribution may vary.
"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
If you think BTS is undervalued... Brownies are undervalued by literally 5x-15x bts.  I see Brownies attaining a market cap over 600 million BTS.  The reason they are so low right now is because of uncertainty.  If you think Dan and Stan don't dilute the crap out of brownies, you can make some real good money.

I didn't even wan't to post this because I don't want brownies going up in price before I can get a shit ton of them.

Tuck Fheman

it's just a token of appreciation

Offline testz

with moving you are not heping to get my question answered, because no one is looking into this section of the forum. If you think this is a normal UIA "wow" this will not help. If everything is discuss you should be able to answer my question?

Who got the brownie.pts
- who are the 10 biggest holders etc.

You right nobody looking for section of the forum most of users use "Show unread posts since last visit" so if we keep discussion here everybody will be aware of it.
1st biggest holder of brownie.pts is @bytemaster because he can issue as many of them as he want. 2nd maybe I because I keep buying them  :)

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
+5% @fav, but to be fair even the most dedicated forum watchers may have trouble keeping up the the latest gossip discussion, given the forum (lack of) structure

Suggestion: can you, or another admin setup a Brownie-specific board? At least that way people interested in the token know where to go. How about a UIA main board in fact, to add the the 9 existing ones, with sub-boards for specific UIA's? That way all discussion centering on a particular UIA can avoid spamming the main boards.

+5%

@fav

moving it out of General means "this thread will not discuss anymore"

- so then why not move every thread with "mumble sessions" into the "beyond bitcoin" section where it belongs?

with moving you are not heping to get my question answered, because no one is looking into this section of the forum. If you think this is a normal UIA "wow" this will not help. If everything is discuss you should be able to answer my question?

Who got the brownie.pts
- who are the 10 biggest holders etc.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
+5% @fav, but to be fair even the most dedicated forum watchers may have trouble keeping up the the latest gossip discussion, given the forum (lack of) structure

Suggestion: can you, or another admin setup a Brownie-specific board? At least that way people interested in the token know where to go. How about a UIA main board in fact, to add the the 9 existing ones, with sub-boards for specific UIA's? That way all discussion centering on a particular UIA can avoid spamming the main boards.

+5%