Author Topic: Prediction Game of BTS market cap by the time of snapshot  (Read 19376 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
@puppies the rightfull winner has contacted me with his bts adress which I intend to honor. I have asked him to contact you as well.

Once again congratulations to goosoodude! Your winnings do not worth much now but one day hopefully will be worth much more. :)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Goosoodude: Last Active: September 10, 2015, 11:10:17 AM

Not sure if he'll be here to accept his prize...

But it looks like his ID is "BTS: goodadude", from his post history.

hhhmmm...I think I will wait until month end so he comes forward and confirms that this is the BTS id he wants to use.
Otherwise I think I should assume that he is not interested in claiming the prize and I should move on to the next one upwards.??Anyway I do hope that he comes forward and claims his prize and I don't make an unfair judgement here..

I owe the winner 1000 bts as well.  I'm not sure if we should just send to his account or move on to the next highest if he doesn't claim his winnings.  What does everyone else think?

@puppies I have been thinking about this and I don't think it is fair not to reward the winner even if he is not active. In the end of the day he may come back after a couple of years when bts will be $1 and he will be very happy to find out that he won $1,000-$2,000..
On the other side it is a shame to just throw bts to someone who never claims them...
All in all I think I will reward the winner and maybe you can reward the next upwards..This way both will be happy...It would be interesting though to see what others think as more fair.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies

hhhmmm...I think I will wait until month end so he comes forward and confirms that this is the BTS id he wants to use.
Otherwise I think I should assume that he is not interested in claiming the prize and I should move on to the next one upwards.??Anyway I do hope that he comes forward and claims his prize and I don't make an unfair judgement here..

I owe the winner 1000 bts as well.  I'm not sure if we should just send to his account or move on to the next highest if he doesn't claim his winnings.  What does everyone else think?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
He's not claiming he won...

This is true

he's just making an observation on how bts got bitch slapped after the launch.

No, he is just trolling...
me too...

btw did you see newmine around when price rises, morale is high or generally speaking when "good things happen?", did you see him around in threads that are not BitShares related?  (or should I say ANTI-BitShares related?)
Check my post history.

chryspano

He's not claiming he won...

This is true

he's just making an observation on how bts got bitch slapped after the launch.

No, he is just trolling...
me too...

btw did you see newmine around when price rises, morale is high or generally speaking when "good things happen?", did you see him around in threads that are not BitShares related?  (or should I say ANTI-BitShares related?)

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
8-9 million dollars.

* Ander spent all his money in the last run up, so there really is nobody to push the price up.  ;)
Oh shit. Only 9 days later? Never truly thought it would go this low post migration. Wow.

Actually you was the first one to LOOSE this game newmine! I'm sorry if you feel bad about it, read again the op and the next posts about the rules, in case you are trolling....  welcome back! we missed you!  :-*

He's not claiming he won... he's just making an observation on how bts got bitch slapped after the launch.

chryspano

8-9 million dollars.

* Ander spent all his money in the last run up, so there really is nobody to push the price up.  ;)
Oh shit. Only 9 days later? Never truly thought it would go this low post migration. Wow.

Actually you was the first one to LOOSE this game newmine! I'm sorry if you feel bad about it, read again the op and the next posts about the rules, in case you are trolling....  welcome back! we missed you!  :-*

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
8-9 million dollars.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7

« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 06:44:24 pm by nomoreheroes7 »

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
@goosoodude: Well done mate. You won 1,000 BTS from me. Please let me know your BTS id so I can send you the prize. :)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

bump

Edit: Ah I see, I too was confused about the rules of this game. So Ander would not have won with his guess in my sig.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 04:35:36 pm by Tuck Fheman »

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
barring something crazy happening.  Its looking like goosoodude is gonna be the proud owner of 3k new bts come tomorrow.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile