Author Topic: The future  (Read 3378 times)

Offline cob

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
I3 needs the get all the funding they can get the goals are sooooo god damned awesome i can't put it into words.

They are shooting for the moon so even if they miss... They will still be way higher than most.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

1) DomainShares will pair IP + Name + PublicKey for replacement of DNS and Certificate Authorities.  Names will be auction and DomainShares will pay dividends... New article coming soon.

I'm curious how DomainShares will work; e.g.

How will names be auctioned?

Will DomainShares have trade value, like BitBTC (and is BitBTC the Bitcoin price-pegged BitAsset)?

(Also, is that article out? :p)

I will create a specification for DomainShares soon, but it is really a very simple modification to the existing DAC bounty.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline earthbound

• View Profile
    • earthbound.io
1) DomainShares will pair IP + Name + PublicKey for replacement of DNS and Certificate Authorities.  Names will be auction and DomainShares will pay dividends... New article coming soon.

I'm curious how DomainShares will work; e.g.

How will names be auctioned?

Will DomainShares have trade value, like BitBTC (and is BitBTC the Bitcoin price-pegged BitAsset)?

(Also, is that article out? :p)
I think I'm not alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall under the ruthless dominion of our solar system. -Jack Handey

Offline testz

It is the dreamers that shape the future.  And it is the ones daring enough to act on those dreams that change things.  You are not alone in your ventures and many folks share these ideals.  Very inspiring, much thanks.

+1  :)

Offline smith88

• View Profile
To write here I need:

• a Internet connection via ISP (authorized by state)
  • resolve the domain name bitsharestalk.org using a hierarchical system (DNS)
  • connect to this server, which is run by humans and is at a given site

Today, we depend on central authorities to communicate through this forum. Tomorrow... Who knows?
k.

If you saw my video introducing Keyhotee you would know my plans for most of that.

2) Decentralized Forum based upon Keyhotee Mail and replicated everywhere on the internet...
3) The whole ISP thing... that is a bit more difficult but at one point I was thinking of satellites funded by crypto-currencies along with for-profit mesh network nodes...

We will get there, just need time and money.

It is the dreamers that shape the future.  And it is the ones daring enough to act on those dreams that change things.  You are not alone in your ventures and many folks share these ideals.  Very inspiring, much thanks.
PTS:  Pv5uGw6APp4UweLE8J1piqWM2i5xFGUHij
BTC:  1B2vsiqJhh5W1mrfJNcC4Zu2kWG3mWzJft

Offline digitalindustry

• View Profile
http://invictus-innovations.com/dacs-whats-in-a-name

I like this principal in general , you have some lofty goals . 

Offline bytemaster

To write here I need:

Today, we depend on central authorities to communicate through this forum. Tomorrow... Who knows?
k.

If you saw my video introducing Keyhotee you would know my plans for most of that.

2) Decentralized Forum based upon Keyhotee Mail and replicated everywhere on the internet...
3) The whole ISP thing... that is a bit more difficult but at one point I was thinking of satellites funded by crypto-currencies along with for-profit mesh network nodes...

We will get there, just need time and money.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org

Offline yago

• View Profile
To write here I need:

k.
http://bitsharestalk.org/donate.html  <---- Donate to the BitShares Forum ----> PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA