Author Topic: [MMC] [CTO position] Vote for *US*  (Read 11564 times)

Offline BZC

• View Profile

Offline s4l1h

• View Profile

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
Congratulations to you guys :) !

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn

emre

Congratulations guys!

thanks!

thanks all who support us in the progress. :)

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline s4l1h

• View Profile
Voted for you two, emre and s4l1h. You should be elected the next time the votes are tallied. Congrats and continue the great work for MMC!
Thank you so much.

Offline Linolis

• View Profile
Voted for you two, emre and s4l1h. You should be elected the next time the votes are tallied. Congrats and continue the great work for MMC!

emre

are you going to work on the source too, or what are your plans for development of the official client?

freeTrade will continue his work on the client and memorycoin source code as ceo as he stated earlier in his withdrawal.

I want to setup an automated build farm for daily/release builds across different platforms additionaly but our main goal is creating, supporting new services for memorycoin and giving technical support to developers or other officers who want build stuff using memorycoind or wallet.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 10:09:53 pm by emre »

Offline seraphim

are you going to work on the source too, or what are your plans for development of the official client?
Meet you on STEEM

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn

emre

Where's th list of all the positions available? would like to see what CHA is, I'm sorry for coming off as a total nube, i've been around computers most of my life bought my first Tandy 1000 thirty years ago I'm afraid I just never got in to forums until i started having so many unanswered questions about cryptocurrencies...

P.S. Can some one point me in the direction where I might be able to get some of my more off topic questions answered?

http://memorycoin.org/executive-board/

you can stop by to irc channel. irc.freenode.net #MemoryCoin

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
@robonix CHA is charity. I currently perform that roll on behalf of Sean's outpost
MemoryDice now available! https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1886.0
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm

Offline robonix

• View Profile
    • Auto Hackeate, Reprogramando el sustrato vital
Thread cleaned.
Good luck guys!

seraphim you have my vote as CSO as soon as I recive a payout from pool...good luck!

P.S. how long do i have untill no more votes are accepted?

Votes are recounted every 2 hours. so there is no straight deadline, while you're at it, vote me for CHA ;)

Where's th list of all the positions available? would like to see what CHA is, I'm sorry for coming off as a total nube, i've been around computers most of my life bought my first Tandy 1000 thirty years ago I'm afraid I just never got in to forums until i started having so many unanswered questions about cryptocurrencies...

P.S. Can some one point me in the direction where I might be able to get some of my more off topic questions answered?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 06:24:02 pm by robonix »