0.9.2 trasnsition to 2.0 question

Started by Marketorder, September 29, 2015, 02:20:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Marketorder

I'm using the wallet found here wallet.bitshares.org when I click on the Save button to backup keys it downloads a file names Download does that sound correct?

Quote from: fav on September 29, 2015, 09:31:31 AM
you could open an account with the webwallet and hold your coins there until 2.0 release in 13 days.

fav

you could open an account with the webwallet and hold your coins there until 2.0 release in 13 days.
Join us on Hive: [url="https://peakd.com/c/hive-120117/created"]https://peakd.com/c/hive-120117/created[/url]

Marketorder

Please post on Reddit also to help allot of people that are like me when finished. I wonder when Poloniex is going to announce the transition will be smooth on there end. I have allot of coins on Poloniex also.
Quote from: xeroc on September 29, 2015, 06:31:41 AM
- Rest assured that you funds will be secure ..
- Currently I am writing a migration howto and am close to finishing up even more documentation
- The wallet will be run in browser .. if safari does not support all features (which I am sure it does) .. then you can install chrome or firefox to run the wallet ..
- you will need to upgrade to 0.9.3c eventually to make a bts2.0-compatible backup of your wallet .. but that you can do way later too (unless you want to claim your funds right at 2.0 launch)

xeroc

- Rest assured that you funds will be secure ..
- Currently I am writing a migration howto and am close to finishing up even more documentation
- The wallet will be run in browser .. if safari does not support all features (which I am sure it does) .. then you can install chrome or firefox to run the wallet ..
- you will need to upgrade to 0.9.3c eventually to make a bts2.0-compatible backup of your wallet .. but that you can do way later too (unless you want to claim your funds right at 2.0 launch)

Marketorder

I'm running the 0.9.2 client on my Mac and I don't want to mess with anything since it's running good. I've heard the newest client has allot of bugs with the Mac and I don't want any issues so I'm sticking with 0.9.2. Now when 2.0 is released how do I safely upgrade to 2.0 when running 0.9.2?