Author Topic: NOTE Snapshot and MUSE launch date!  (Read 24737 times)

Offline pobrejuanito

• View Profile
Hi I received notes from AGS sales, can someone kindly tell me how I can claim them? I do have the BTC wallet of the address I donated from. What should I do?

Thanks in advance

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Lets hold a hangout/launch party?  :)
Snapshot time in shanghai is 11pm .. perfect time for a party :)

Offline fuzzy

Lets hold a hangout/launch party?  :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline woolcii

• View Profile
Except the blockchain ,what news  form off-chain, since there is no new feather rather than bts2.0
I think community do not like self- copy.

Just a wallet, no commercial application
谁掌握了货币发行权 谁就掌握了世界

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Really good news!

I bought a bunch of MUSE with BTC in the crowdsale. Should I wait for the release to import that bitcoin wallet into the 2.0 blockchain or should I do it now and import it into the bitshares 0.9.3 wallet?
It doesn't matter .. Unless you want to sell them right know, you should wait for the "real thing" to launch

Offline MisO69

• View Profile
Really good news!

I bought a bunch of MUSE with BTC in the crowdsale. Should I wait for the release to import that bitcoin wallet into the 2.0 blockchain or should I do it now and import it into the bitshares 0.9.3 wallet?

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
BTS committee member:jademont

iHashFury

We will require Witnesses and Committee Advisers to “run” the chain. We will also need some traders to start a market for muse_USD. We also want exchanges to list MUSE to enable as many onramps as possible for the crypto trading crowd.

How do forum members apply for positions on the MUSE chain to enable good decentralisation and a smooth release day?

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
Except the blockchain ,what news  form off-chain, since there is no new feather rather than bts2.0

Just a wallet, no commercial application

MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

jakub

So in a Nutshell:
  • Go to https://bitshares.org/download/ and download BitShares 0.9.3
  • Then, if you have Notes on an external/centralized exchange, go to that/those exchanges and transfer all Notes to your own wallet (version 0.9.3.)
  • Once your Notes are in your possession, in your new desktop wallet, click “File” and “Export Wallet” and save that .json file to your computer (or somewhere super duper trooper safe)

Apparently the Export Wallet functionality accessed via the menu is not compatible with 2.0 - this refers to the Windows version only.
So we should either quickly fix the issue in the 0.9.3 release or change the instructions above to be similar to xeroc's guide.

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
This is what we have been waiting for!  Exciting!
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline betax

• View Profile
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I have 100$ in bitshares in poloniex what do I do? do I have to change to another currency ? im new
if you want to exchange them into NOTEs then you will need to withdraw them into a bts wallet ..
I would recommend the following:
1) go to wallet.bitshares.org
2) create a new account name
3) register your account name on the blockchain via the faucet (IMORTANT STEP)
4) withdraw you funds from poloniex using the account name you just registered (maybe test with small amount first)
5) when you see you funds .. click the "exchange" buttom on the top and browse to the "BTS:NOTE" market (or vice versa)
6) sell your BTS for NOTE .. or the other way round .. by NOTE with BTS :) like you do in other exchanges

after your order was matched (usually after 20-30 seconds) you will see NOTE in your wallet ..

Offline suda123

• View Profile
  • BitShares: suda123
Hi everyone!

I’ll first begin with the big news. Sticky-worthy news. I’ll make a separate post to describe what went on in Boston for those that are interested.

Snapshot!

Prepare yourselves for the Snapshot! It will take place October 13th, the same time as the BitShares 0.9. to BitShares 2.0 Snapshot. To make it easier for everyone, including devs, there will be JUST ONE SNAPSHOT to worry about, and that, I repeat, will be on the 13th of October.
So make sure your Notes are off the (centralized) exchanges and into your personal BitShares wallets by that date.

Those that weren’t aware, you should upgrade your BitShares desktop client from 0.9.2 to 0.9.3. The reason being it will be easier to import your private keys to the Graphene chain (MUSE) when the time comes.

So in a Nutshell:
  • Go to https://bitshares.org/download/ and download BitShares 0.9.3
  • Then, if you have Notes on an external/centralized exchange, go to that/those exchanges and transfer all Notes to your own wallet (version 0.9.3.)
  • Once your Notes are in your possession, in your new desktop wallet, click “File” and “Export Wallet” and save that .json file to your computer (or somewhere super duper trooper safe)
    This is the file you will need to import in the MUSE wallet.

MUSE will be launched on October 26th!

So get the word out to all your crypto connections. We will require Witnesses and Committee Advisers to “run” the chain. We will also need some traders to start a market for muse_USD. We also want exchanges to list MUSE to enable as many onramps as possible for the crypto trading crowd.
Our partners at CCEDK have already committed to listing the Muse core asset on both its centralized exchange service and Open Ledger.

You can also reach out to any press contact you know of and tell them the news. Tell them to message me directly to get the info straight from the source and ask a me bzillion questions if they so desire. Give them the info at peertracks dot com email address or the cedric at peertracks dot com email address.

Let’s make a splash!

Please note that this does not mean that the full-blown PeerTracks website will be released and operational by the 26th. We still have some work to do on that side. But we will be able to start signing up artists, create their Notes and have them trading on the REAL chain.

The take away from all this?
Snapshot on the 13th of October
MUSE launch on the 26th of October
Basic invite-only PeerTracks platform to test out the final MUSE Graphene chain with pioneer artists!

More updates coming very soon!
I have 100$ in bitshares in poloniex what do I do? do I have to change to another currency ? im new