Author Topic: Looking for someone to help answer Wallet Questions for Users  (Read 8583 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Consider yourself added. All you have to do is answer support questions! As the support forum grows bigger we may need another official mod / tipper.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
Send tip allowance to: PhELPjyeugKnTEsMwBpnFQ6E8nZUR9CxzQ

Should I share the private key with bytemaster or amazon?

You don't need to share with me.

Also, do you guys know how to force the pts client to use this vanity address as the change address whenever I make a payment?

I was having a similar problem, the method I used is "sendmany", get the remaining balance sent back to your address.
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline toast

• View Profile
Send tip allowance to: PhELPjyeugKnTEsMwBpnFQ6E8nZUR9CxzQ

Should I share the private key with bytemaster or amazon?

Also, do you guys know how to force the pts client to use this vanity address as the change address whenever I make a payment?
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
That sounds great. You should create a subforum and make me a mod there.

Gonna go generate a "Phelp" vanity address for support tip balance to keep things open and honest.

You are the mod now.

Offline bytemaster

I would like to create a SUPPORT sub forum that has people in every language that are able to answer questions for users. 

Any more detail? A Support board at the bottom of Development Category? And multi-language child boards?

I created the high-level support forum, but we should have child boards for each language under it.   
Amazon, if you can provide support for Chinese that would be appreciated.  Coordinate with Toast to divide up the 10 PTS daily bounty.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
I would like to create a SUPPORT sub forum that has people in every language that are able to answer questions for users. 

Any more detail? A Support board at the bottom of Development Category? And multi-language child boards?

Offline bytemaster

Gonna go generate a "Phelp" vanity address for support tip balance to keep things open and honest.

Yes, and create a google spreadsheet documenting every tip you pay out, who was helped, and what they were helped with.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline toast

• View Profile

Offline bytemaster

I volunteer! I've already been answering this type of question around the forum and via PM, and tips would only make me more active.
I can pretty much guarantee daily activity, and usually I hit the "unread posts since last visit" link many times per day.

toast, if you can manage this task and others that join I will give you a daily 10 PTS tip budget to distribute to those who help.  If you do a lot of helping your self you can keep some for yourself.   Of course if you keep it all for yourself or I get a lot of complaints then the gravy train will end. 

Sound fair?

Offline toast

• View Profile
I volunteer! I've already been answering this type of question around the forum and via PM, and tips would only make me more active.
I can pretty much guarantee daily activity, and usually I hit the "unread posts since last visit" link many times per day.

Offline bytemaster

I would like to nominate someone to answer all basic questions about transactions, angel addresses, hidden change addresses, and wallet services as they keep coming up.  I would like to create a SUPPORT sub forum that has people in every language that are able to answer questions for users. 

I would like to award tips based upon the time it takes to respond and get the issue resolved. 

You must be available for PM and respond to all support requests in a timely manner. 

A FAQ section should be managed as well.   

Thoughts?