Author Topic: Introducing KIDARC - Keyhotee ID Advanced Reputation Check  (Read 8908 times)

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
hi guys, sorry for the delayed response. KIDARC is still under development but I had a very hard time putting the hours into it which I should have due to other projects. Also I want it to launch together with the first stable Keyhotee release and have to wait (and test) some communication between the browser and Kh client.

To KIDARC investors: I will refund your investment this week and you get to keep the ARC's which equals the investment once the platform is live. I want to refund the investment NOT because KIDARC won't launch, it definitely will be ready and stable around the time Kh launches but because I failed to deliver in the set time frame.
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline VEscudero

• Trustworthy Bitcoin Trader (https://bit.ly/BTrade)
    • View Profile
    • VEscudero's Blog
Message sent through Keyhotee.

Keyhotee ID: VEscudero
Public key: 8R8hb943oAWBM3T2N7Q23DgQmAQ4G5x4vyCTy37SiFYggu3jJo
★ Personal Blog at https://www.VEscudero.net

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Fair enough: 52zMhtYVQd5gKyCqK8jeXkAgwx3LhPm8s4XoCrj5JFkidKkDYs

Small update:
Still working on some bugs and visual quirks , couldn't spend so much time as I expected these last days and had some delay in making decisions about the internals. Please be patient guys . Though the new preview still might popup in a few hours.

Offline evisu1

• View Profile
Founders who want to be added please send me an email at godscreation_rys@hotmail.com with your Keyhotee Id

Email?!  stop the madness. Dont you have a keyhotee ID we can contact you at?

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
looking forward.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Just a quick note, I've moved the new preview to Monday/Tuesday next week, I keep you posted. Sorry for the slight delay but the new preview will contain a lot more functionality then planned so I think it's worth the wait. Cheers!

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
I'm happy to announce the introduction and small preview to KIDARC, a fancy shortcut for the boring "Keyhotee ID Advanced Reputation Check" name.

KIDARC will function as an addition to Keyhotee's reputation to get user information in more detail to know who you're
dealing with and to make sure fraud get's punished by the community and the good people get rewarded. It will (hopefully) also be
helping Keyhotee to get more activity going, meet new people and gain more attention.

Some of it's key features are:

• Only accessible with a valid Keyhotee Auth
  • A case-based dispute solving mechanism including judges and jury
  • Comment, vote on members
  • Profile pages
  • Send gifts to friends to increase reputation
  • A marketplace
  • A job board
  • Forums
  • Community based escrow service
  • See recent activity of members
  • Send messages, funds and send friend requests directly (These actions will open Keyhotee which handles the rest)
  • All notifications from KIDARC will be sent directly to your Keyhotee inbox (We will completely abandon regular mails)
  • An own credit-based currency called ARC's to buy gifts for friends and extra features. Please do note that
    without ARC's you won't miss anything, it will only be used for special features like buying gifts, promoting your ads etc
    to keep funding the platform
  • Keyhotee is all about privacy and so are we. We will never acquire any IP addresses, use HTTPS nor do we keep server logs and when Keyhotee
    will feature it's own browser it will be even better. And you will be able to set a few options such as your country, your friend lists etc
    but all these features can be turned on or off.

Progress is being made fast and we do expect a fully functional beta for Keyhotee founders within 2 weeks from today. Of course
it also depends on Keyhotee's timeline but we will make sure to be ready when it launches to the general public.

Keyhotee founders will get a special treatment including a special badge with your name and will be given priority to
being a case judge and/ or escrow service provider to make some hard earned cash.

Founders who want to be added please send me an email at godscreation_rys@hotmail.com with your Keyhotee Id (Yes, I
will validate it ;) and you can be sure to be among the first one joining.

Donations are  very much welcomed to speed up the development, it's a personal project next to my daytime work and I have zero funding. All donators will also receive a special badge and your donation amount will be converted 1:1 to ARC's when the platform launches based
on the PTS > USD price at the end of each day (GMT time) . (100 ARC's = 1 USD) . If you donated please send me an email
with the transaction id.

PTS donations: Pu7DUgfVPHXWzD8hbaRzSrMTQq6LBXF8NM

We really want to be THE Keyhotee community platform and will do everything we can to make it fun and useful for
every Keyhotee'er involved. I will keep you all updated on development progress in this thread.

[edit]Preparing for a new preview with new addition including fully working marketplace, voting system and job board[/edit]

If you have any questions, ideas or complaints please do let me know.

Thank you for your time and let's all do our part to make Keyhotee rock the world!

Kind regards,
Mark

ps: I suck at 'press releases'

Also Please note that although we keep in close contact with 3I for feature integration this platform is developed independently.

Who pays the judges and juries and where does the money come from? Is this a part of a justice DAC?  Who reviews the decisions of the judges and juries to prevent collusion? People will have to be paid to review every decision.

Judges and jury are being appointed randomly, thought based on their reputation, time om platform and some other variables. Of course I will write out everything in detail when things are set in stone. The money comes from the KIDARC community. This is the way I'm planning to cover it:

• A case can be made by anyone and he can lay in a small amount. Whenever the opposing party accepts the case he or she has to reflect this amount as well. Whoever wins the case get's his money back and the judges and jury are being paid from the losing party. This makes sure the case starters don't benefit themselves and start making lots of cases. There's one problem here though and that's if the opposing party doesn't accept the case, at that point the starter will have to pay a very low amount to let the community decide if the case is valid. If the opposing part still doesn't accept it then measurements will be taken with his account (losing reputation, temporary ban etc) to make sure he doesn't do it ever again.
  • Another way is that KIDARC itselves pays judge and jury since it's generating money with special ads, gifts etc but I can only decide on that whenever the platform is live and running.

There's a lot still to think about but I want to have the foundation up and running and make sure notifications are being sent correctly via Keyhotee and that all transactions get as fast as possible. The case system will be the last part and the most difficult one and I want to let the community decide which way we will go. I'm just working on it alone without funding and doing by best to have it ready when Keyhotee goes public but since developing the platform from ground-zero takes so much of my time I sometimes do not have the time to explain (or sometimes even think) about all the details. I'm more a guy who builds things which explain themselves and fill in the details later. I will keep you updated in this thread  though, a new preview will be online somewhere this week.

Thanks!

« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 01:03:59 am by GodsCreation »

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
I'm happy to announce the introduction and small preview to KIDARC, a fancy shortcut for the boring "Keyhotee ID Advanced Reputation Check" name.

KIDARC will function as an addition to Keyhotee's reputation to get user information in more detail to know who you're
dealing with and to make sure fraud get's punished by the community and the good people get rewarded. It will (hopefully) also be
helping Keyhotee to get more activity going, meet new people and gain more attention.

Some of it's key features are:

• Only accessible with a valid Keyhotee Auth
  • A case-based dispute solving mechanism including judges and jury
  • Comment, vote on members
  • Profile pages
  • Send gifts to friends to increase reputation
  • A marketplace
  • A job board
  • Forums
  • Community based escrow service
  • See recent activity of members
  • Send messages, funds and send friend requests directly (These actions will open Keyhotee which handles the rest)
  • All notifications from KIDARC will be sent directly to your Keyhotee inbox (We will completely abandon regular mails)
  • An own credit-based currency called ARC's to buy gifts for friends and extra features. Please do note that
    without ARC's you won't miss anything, it will only be used for special features like buying gifts, promoting your ads etc
    to keep funding the platform
  • Keyhotee is all about privacy and so are we. We will never acquire any IP addresses, use HTTPS nor do we keep server logs and when Keyhotee
    will feature it's own browser it will be even better. And you will be able to set a few options such as your country, your friend lists etc
    but all these features can be turned on or off.

Progress is being made fast and we do expect a fully functional beta for Keyhotee founders within 2 weeks from today. Of course
it also depends on Keyhotee's timeline but we will make sure to be ready when it launches to the general public.

Keyhotee founders will get a special treatment including a special badge with your name and will be given priority to
being a case judge and/ or escrow service provider to make some hard earned cash.

Founders who want to be added please send me an email at godscreation_rys@hotmail.com with your Keyhotee Id (Yes, I
will validate it ;) and you can be sure to be among the first one joining.

Donations are  very much welcomed to speed up the development, it's a personal project next to my daytime work and I have zero funding. All donators will also receive a special badge and your donation amount will be converted 1:1 to ARC's when the platform launches based
on the PTS > USD price at the end of each day (GMT time) . (100 ARC's = 1 USD) . If you donated please send me an email
with the transaction id.

PTS donations: Pu7DUgfVPHXWzD8hbaRzSrMTQq6LBXF8NM

We really want to be THE Keyhotee community platform and will do everything we can to make it fun and useful for
every Keyhotee'er involved. I will keep you all updated on development progress in this thread.

[edit]Preparing for a new preview with new addition including fully working marketplace, voting system and job board[/edit]

If you have any questions, ideas or complaints please do let me know.

Thank you for your time and let's all do our part to make Keyhotee rock the world!

Kind regards,
Mark

ps: I suck at 'press releases'

Also Please note that although we keep in close contact with 3I for feature integration this platform is developed independently.

Who pays the judges and juries and where does the money come from? Is this a part of a justice DAC?  Who reviews the decisions of the judges and juries to prevent collusion? People will have to be paid to review every decision.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
is it a dac?
and pts houlder will get 10%?
or not?

No it's not a DAC, it's a closed community for Keyhotee members to find out more about a particular person (especially reputation wise), find friends, sell your stuff, find work etc this is a screenshot

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Mark, I translated this post to Chinese community, looking forward new updates :)

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1966.0

Great, thanks a lot!! Wednesday the new preview will be online, I'l keep you posted also via email.

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
is it a dac?
and pts houlder will get 10%?
or not?
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
Mark, I translated this post to Chinese community, looking forward new updates :)

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1966.0
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline NineLives

• View Profile
    • BITCOIN TALK PROFILE
Keyhotee / BTSX:  Merah    PTS:  PskEDN4AeWc1trW4zV7DGGTQi3y5LeVhFR 

BTC Mining Hardware IN STOCK NOW:  http://www.mininghardware.co.uk