Author Topic: Identifying BitShares' Monsters. (Phase I)  (Read 8591 times)

Offline fuzzy

#btstip fuzzy 100

thanks for the support fuzzy, looking forward to doing more work in your community :)

I appreciate it man. Our community is ripe and ready for these additions.  Even something as simple as being able to add an @ sign to someones name and give them a notification of said thread's "mentions"has been very valuable thus far...and being able to tip brings a whole new level of amazingness. :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hybr1d
#btstip fuzzy 100

thanks for the support fuzzy, looking forward to doing more work in your community :)
http://sharebits.io - #sharebits "person" amount asset - Start tipping on bitsharestalk today!
Developer @ Freebie

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hybr1d
yep, it worked,
got this in a PM from my bot and kuro should've received a PM confirming that it was sent to me...
You've been tipped 70.0000 BTS, visit this url to claim it: http://69.30.232.146:8092/Home/Claim?cid=9&code=kAiRKjHbghmARebZ

BTS tipping coming to forums soon guys ;)

Just tested depositing funds to our test account... and that works http://69.30.232.146:8092/Home/BalanceLog
Last Tx Id: 1.11.131063
[10/29/2015 1:49:42 AM] Ran balance checker
[10/29/2015 1:49:32 AM] Ran balance checker
[10/29/2015 1:49:21 AM] Ran balance checker
[10/29/2015 1:49:11 AM] Ran balance checker
[10/29/2015 1:49:01 AM] Ran balance checker
[10/29/2015 1:48:51 AM] Ran balance checker
[10/29/2015 1:48:50 AM] User hybridd deposited 450 BTS
[10/29/2015 1:48:40 AM] Ran balance checker
[10/29/2015 1:48:30 AM] Ran balance checker
[10/29/2015 1:48:20 AM] Ran balance checker
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 01:52:09 am by hybridd »
http://sharebits.io - #sharebits "person" amount asset - Start tipping on bitsharestalk today!
Developer @ Freebie

Offline kuro112

#testest hybridd 70

testing tipping here real quick will remove when done

CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline Louis

The best way to get people to get to use a new payment medium is to send them money and then give them a simple path to claim it. Let's say I owe a friend $30. I should be able to send it to their phone number or email address. This would then generate a notification to their email or phone giving them a link. When they click on the link, it would walk them through a registration and allow them to claim the funds by depositing bitUSD into their newly created account.
Devs are on it .. AFAIK new faucet will do exactly this!
+5% +5%

Offline fuzzy

These guys are sacrificing alot to try to gain the trust of our community and if anyone goes to nxt they will see that these guys coming here is huge.

Im doing all i can to try to keep them here...so please help and be helpful.  They are working as an extention of beyond bitcoin and i sincerely hope people will try to give them a chance to prove themselves. 

Offline testz

we are coding software specificly for the bts community and were told explicitly to use this topic by another moderator, fuzzy. check with him before moderating our content further.

I already ask fuzzy about this, until he not answer don't post dummy messages.
Using real community forum for testing it's a BAD idea!

there is no other choice as we are writing software for this forum, furthermore we will not suspend our development cycle to wait for you. we were given permission and this threads owner is the one who did so. please get out of our way, as your only slowing progress and not helping.

I can see while i got a full nights rest, i should have probably been glued to the bts forums last night :/
Sorry for that everyone.  It is a miscommunication that could have been prevented HAD I BEEN HERE!
Please can someone ( @testz perhaps?) Please work with kuro to help him check this while keeping our forums safe? I know kuro is not intending on hurting us.  He is actually a guild master too...only he has a level of technical chops I dont, so freebie and kuro need our support to make it so we can tip one another directly from our forums! (Did i ruin the surprise @kuro112 ?)

kuro112 PM me that hybridd already finished the testing, so I hope all will be fine.  :)

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile

The best way to get people to get to use a new payment medium is to send them money and then give them a simple path to claim it. Let's say I owe a friend $30. I should be able to send it to their phone number or email address. This would then generate a notification to their email or phone giving them a link. When they click on the link, it would walk them through a registration and allow them to claim the funds by depositing bitUSD into their newly created account.
+5%
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline fuzzy

we are coding software specificly for the bts community and were told explicitly to use this topic by another moderator, fuzzy. check with him before moderating our content further.

there is no other choice as we are writing software for this forum, furthermore we will not suspend our development cycle to wait for you. we were given permission and this threads owner is the one who did so. please get out of our way, as your only slowing progress and not helping.

I can see while i got a full nights rest, i should have probably been glued to the bts forums last night :/
Sorry for that everyone.  It is a miscommunication that could have been prevented HAD I BEEN HERE!
Please can someone ( @testz perhaps?) Please work with kuro to help him check this while keeping our forums safe? I know kuro is not intending on hurting us.  He is actually a guild master too...only he has a level of technical chops I dont, so freebie and kuro need our support to make it so we can tip one another directly from our forums! (Did i ruin the surprise @kuro112 ?)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline wmbutler

• View Profile
    • Music City Bitcoins
  • GitHub: wmbutler

This takes care of referral tracking, notification and provides motivation for the user receiving the finds to actually register. The final piece is coming up with a way for the user to either move the funds to fiat or to explain the benefit of not moving to fiat. Tight groups of friends who exchange money frequently (paybacks for real dollars spent) could be a great way to gain momentum. A mobile client is also critical in this context.
PTS: PnBVP1iLTsV6U8z4BeJYhF8jMpkLhtTi9r
BTS2.0: billbutler
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not.

Offline testz

I ban kuro112 account and add 10 posts counter to hybridd, you can test your software.
If your software going to spam forum under hybridd, hybridd will banned as well.
You can test your software under hybridd account by placing forum messages into this thread, and remove them at the end of testing.

Edit: Unban kuro112 in order to be able to communicate.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 09:16:20 am by testz »

Offline kuro112

CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline testz

Spam community forum for testing it's a BAD idea!

Offline kuro112

CTO @ Freebie, LLC