Author Topic: Angelshares toolkit for the creation of new DACs?  (Read 1909 times)

Offline bytemaster

Say I would like to launch and fund a new DAC.
Where can I find details on what's planned for Angelshares especially regarding the "toolkit" which aids in the creation of new DACs?
Is the plan to have a protocol layer on top of AGS or PTS instead of developers having to create a wallet from scratch?

Our plan is to provide an API and tools to build your own wallet or add plugins to Keyhotee.  AGS is an abstract concept and merely tracks initial allocation in new DACS.  PTS is just a Bitcoin clone as well.  None of our future code will be using these blockchains except as a means to allocate initial shares.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline coinking

• View Profile
Say I would like to launch and fund a new DAC.
Where can I find details on what's planned for Angelshares especially regarding the "toolkit" which aids in the creation of new DACs?
Is the plan to have a protocol layer on top of AGS or PTS instead of developers having to create a wallet from scratch?