Author Topic: Forum Proposal: Partners & Hosted  (Read 3903 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I think partners should be able to include people developing businesses on the bitshares blockchain.  Not every project is going to be a blockchain itself.  it would help us a ton to get a good bitshares UI with good trading interface for example.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
You're not describing partners you are describing side-chains... aka graphene enables business.

Business strategic partners are different and often would also be using graphene in a particular product/service offering.

The idea of sharedropping to our new target market is strange.

well, you're partnering with cryptonomex not with this forum. as far as I know CNX does not have any partnership with bitsharestalk

Wait.. huh? You're saying all the others listed in 'partners' are partners with this forum.. not with bitshares?

No, I'm saying only those who sharedrop on shareholders should be partners. but that's just an idea for now. I'll add your sub as soon as I think the forum is stable

does this mean freebie gets one?

if so we would appreciate the main forum called "Freebie" and subforums called "btstip' and "barterr exchange"

please make a request thread here. also, you only get one subforum until there's a need for more :)

make sure to mention your subtext

Offline kuro112

You're not describing partners you are describing side-chains... aka graphene enables business.

Business strategic partners are different and often would also be using graphene in a particular product/service offering.

well, you're partnering with cryptonomex not with this forum. as far as I know CNX does not have any partnership with bitsharestalk

Wait.. huh? You're saying all the others listed in 'partners' are partners with this forum.. not with bitshares?

No, I'm saying only those who sharedrop on shareholders should be partners. but that's just an idea for now. I'll add your sub as soon as I think the forum is stable

does this mean freebie gets one?

if so we would appreciate the main forum called "Freebie" and subforums called "btstip' and "barterr exchange"

CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!

Offline kuro112

Any info you can give on that ? Will it be on bts, brownies, ... ?

brownies and bts :)

i dont even see cmnx listed in the partners section, only the groups that actually share drop.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 06:52:57 pm by kuro112 »
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline EstefanTT

Any info you can give on that ? Will it be on bts, brownies, ... ?
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline kuro112

Partners should only be sharedroppers in my opinion - IDB, PTS, MUSE & PLAY currently

Every other "Project" should be under Hosted, and either donate to the forum or burn bitshares to have a place here.

thoughts?

we have no problem with that, freebie will be doing its first sharedrop this week.
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline fuzzy

Partners should only be sharedroppers in my opinion - IDB, PTS, MUSE & PLAY currently

Every other "Project" should be under Hosted, and either donate to the forum or burn bitshares to have a place here.

thoughts?

I think there is a balance, but i can definitely agree that if we just keep adding on partners who are not trying to comply with the foundation of the sharing economy (bitshares') social consensus, we are not doing much to incentivize it.  But even worse, those who do try to give back through sharedropping will find themselves at the bottom of a long page if they launch their project later.  I agree that partners should have some direct way to contribute. 

Im definitely in agreement that partners should be giving back to the community in some way that is directly and obviously beneficial to bitshares.  If we do this right, bitshares becomes a place that serves as a great incentive to sharedropping.

Maybe if they do not sharedrop, they should have to pay a % of their shares to be added to the forum...or we have a section for non-sharing partners, which could be at the bottom of the page instead of on primetime page space
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!

thoughts?