Author Topic: Are PTS overpriced?  (Read 4303 times)

Offline Giga

• Futurist & Endless Dreamer
    • View Profile
Thnx luckybit def 0.1 would be a great figure in 2014 if protoshares can achieve this. I am confident it can as long as we keep pushing forward

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
I think 100$ is realistic for the shares.

Why are we talking about prices in dollars?

The target price I have is 0.1 BTC. I don't know anyone who is buying PTS with dollars. Over the year 2014 0.1 BTC will make sense. That could be between $100-$1000 depending on the price of BTC at the time.

0.1 would be awesome, i bought a few at 0.017 and will buy some more if the price dips lower than 0.014

As new DACs launch and are successful the milestone will rise. 0.1 is a good peak price for 2014. For 2015 it will be 0.2. For 2016 it will be 0.3. I don't see it going much higher than 0.3 because of competition but it could very well go higher depending on what happens with big business and institutional investment. I don't think any DAC is going to bring it over 0.3 but I think you could see it go over 0.3 if for example institutional investors really take to Bitshare derivatives.

Also 0.1 in 2014 is anywhere between $100-1000. It could be $1000-5000 in 2015 and beyond.
This is under the assumption that Bitcoin goes from $1000-10,000-100,000-500,000 over the next few years and these DACs attract Bitcoins to them at a certain rate.

When someone asks about the Protoshare price you can say they are deliciously underpriced.
Buying Protoshares now is like buying Bitcoins when they were $10.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 11:02:21 pm by luckybit »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Giga

• View Profile

The target price I have is 0.1 BTC. I don't know anyone who is buying PTS with dollars. Over the year 2014 0.1 BTC will make sense. That could be between $100-$1000 depending on the price of BTC at the time.

0.1 would be awesome, i bought a few at 0.017 and will buy some more if the price dips lower than 0.014

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I looked at the cryptsy and for the last week the value dropped down from 0.027 to 0.018

i hope this is temporary since pts has still a potential and was going up slowly past few months

good time for buying in / more :)

sure, but I can't buy pts with having only pts mined so far =)

Indeed
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
I think once everything is up to speed with Keyhotee, Bitshares...etc Protoshares will see a steady rise to $50+ maybe even $100+. What are the developers prediction on the value of a BTS? Not looking for anything accurate just the bare minimum you want it to reach.
PTS: PjUAPsLu76Yi9516zFgHqtFYs2sBbAMwUx
Keyhotee: 7hQmwpf8ujy6h9jRkR7MPFqKNij3DrLifoDaemUUjaHLiUsy4g

Offline noobster

• cryptocurrencies vs. fed
    • View Profile
I looked at the cryptsy and for the last week the value dropped down from 0.027 to 0.018

i hope this is temporary since pts has still a potential and was going up slowly past few months

sure, but I can't buy pts with having only pts mined so far =)
BTC: 15mey7vTkkvHm4UoZgVEP4Yo3REDpH87KW
PTS: PkzbnN7Nkv6TcqJuNjpcLfmPqpPUphpu5W
drop some =)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline noobster

• cryptocurrencies vs. fed
    • View Profile

BTC: 15mey7vTkkvHm4UoZgVEP4Yo3REDpH87KW
PTS: PkzbnN7Nkv6TcqJuNjpcLfmPqpPUphpu5W
drop some =)

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Giga

• View Profile
thanks everyone for the comments, i am waiting for some fiat transfer to BTC and then get me some proto and angels. I love this idea, i hope the price doesn't go up meanwhile  ;D

I wish we had a USD-->Proto feature!

lzr1900

Are u kidding?it should reach 1000$ 8)

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
Its all theoretical until there's a product!  :D
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

Offline bytemaster

At $25, do you think Protoshares are overpriced ? or are they still a good buy ?

They are currently $19... so I guess the market has spoken.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Giga

• View Profile
At $25, do you think Protoshares are overpriced ? or are they still a good buy ?