Author Topic: Cryptofresh Block Explorer + MUSE now available  (Read 132119 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
For example I have noticed that the total market cap of smartcoins has dropped 50% since yesterday. Why?
Easiest explanation is that those that had smart coins and wanted BTS just settled them. I saw some pretty big settlements recently in CNY and USD.

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
Hello Cryptofresh,
I have been using the site to view the total market cap of SmartCoins on the DEX, and compare it to the bts-MarketCap at the time. In an effort to inefficiently scrape some data on the ratio of SCMcap:BTSMcap over time.

For example I have noticed that the total market cap of smartcoins has dropped 50% since yesterday. Why?

Seeing as I am using the 'static' data on cryptofresh.com, I am assuming you get this data from the blockchan, could you also graph it?
I can see all the number for "right now", but i cant see them graphed over time.

Thanks

Thread of my findings:
16/05/17 at 15:15 GMT

BitShares Market Cap: $100,000,000
(coinmarketcap.com)

SmartCoin Market Cap: $6,300,000
(cryptofresh.com)

CryptoSphere Market Cap of: (As yet unknown at the precise time that the previous 2 figures were calculated, but 6 hours later it was $57,809,000,000)

BTS MCap / SmartCoinMCap = 15.8 BTS MCap is 15.8x larger than SmartCoin MCap

BitShares' market-share of the total CryptoSphere: ?

17/05/17 - 13:00GMT

BitShares Market Cap: $114,471,000
(coinmarketcap.com)

SmartCoin Market Cap: $3,243,000
(cryptofresh.com)

CryptoSphere Market Cap: $60,785,000,000
(coinmarketcap.com)

BTS MCap / SmartCoinMCap = 35 BTS MCap is 35x larger than it's SmartCoin MCap

BitShares' market-share of the total CryptoSphere: 0.188%

===============
Conclusions:

The Ratio of BTS-MCap: SC-MCap on the 16/05/17 was 15.8x.
After 1 day, the BTS:SC ratio is 35x.

The SC-MCap shrunk by 50%, whilst BTS-MCap grew by 14%.
This clearly suggests(?) that a large number of SmartCoin holders sold their SC in exchange for bts.

Did this change cause the bts price rise, or did the bts price rise cause the SC dump?

JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline R

• View Profile
Would you consider open-sourcing Cryptofresh if a worker proposal succeeded? Thanks

Offline renkcub

• View Profile
With the new record in fill orders we need a way to scale on Cryptofresh charts. can this be added?

Offline kinglaw0577

• View Profile
    • BitShares Richlist
I found that account voting weight algorithm have a small problem, The correct
 voting weight algorithm should be in_orders + cashback_vb + balance.

see code  in db_maint.cpp
 751           uint64_t voting_stake = stats.total_core_in_orders.value
 752                 + (stake_account.cashback_vb.valid() ? (*stake_account.cashback_vb)(d).balance.amount.value: 0)
 753                 + d.get_balance(stake_account.get_id(), asset_id_type()).amount.value;

eg:
witness betaxtrade votes is 40924676.the voters are Harvey, abit, hellobts.
In cryptofresh, amount of three account voting weight is 22443346 + 10292041 + 8145731 = 40,881,118, it is a lot smaller than 40924676 .
calculated by the algorithm above ( in_orders + cashback_vb + balance). 22445269 + 10333043 + 8146091 = 40924403, this number is closer to betaxtrade's real votes "40924676".

So I estimate that algorithm of votes of cryptofresh is lack of cashback_vb.
Hope this problem will be corrected.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 08:42:52 am by kinglaw0577 »
☆bitshares Richlist富豪榜 http://richlist.btsabc.org
☆BTSABC wallet online比特帝国在线钱包 https://bit.btsabc.org

Offline Maddy56

Great site and information.  Go on it a lot!  Notice the site hasn't been updated for several days.  Just wondering if that may happen soon?
  Thanks,
Maddy56

Offline KenMonkey

• View Profile
  • BitShares: kmnk
I have bloody Preston Bryne (@prestonjbryne) on twitter saying

"@KendallDix The only comment I'd make is that BitUSD volume is so weak that we should say that market is well and truly dead."

so annoying. He's wrong but I have to say something like no, he blockchain explorer is just broken. lol. not very convincing.

Offline KenMonkey

• View Profile
@xeroc we need to get in touch with him. Do you know any other way besides the bitshares forum? Perhaps a new blockchain explorer may be in order. This a foundational thing. If I can get in touch with @roadscape I'd be happy to help him maintain the site. I'd love to learn.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I've been puzzling over this issue for the last few days and weeks.
The bitUSD:BTS volume shows 0 on coinmarketcap. I wrote to them about it and referred them to cryptofresh to get the correct numbers, but then I check and the USD:BTS volume shows 0 on cryptofresh too!!
This is clearly wrong because I've been generating volume on that pair. lol. Also I can see in my BTS wallet that the volume is 1.47M BTS or 6.7K USD.  Adding this volume would bump the bitshares DEX up in the exchange volume rankings on coinmarketcap. One day I expect it'll be right at the top.

Please fix this as soon as possible! Anything I can do to help let me know.
That's something only roadscape can fix .. he runs cryptofresh ..

Offline KenMonkey

• View Profile
I've been puzzling over this issue for the last few days and weeks.
The bitUSD:BTS volume shows 0 on coinmarketcap. I wrote to them about it and referred them to cryptofresh to get the correct numbers, but then I check and the USD:BTS volume shows 0 on cryptofresh too!!
This is clearly wrong because I've been generating volume on that pair. lol. Also I can see in my BTS wallet that the volume is 1.47M BTS or 6.7K USD.  Adding this volume would bump the bitshares DEX up in the exchange volume rankings on coinmarketcap. One day I expect it'll be right at the top.

Please fix this as soon as possible! Anything I can do to help let me know.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Hai,

Can you do maybe guide for cryptofresh API on webpage? or somebody?

Thank you
:D

I know of this guide, if it helps you out:
http://docs.bitshares.eu
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline tehdos

Hai,

Can you do maybe guide for cryptofresh API on webpage? or somebody?

Thank you
:D

Offline hammurabi

• View Profile
Dear @roadscape and community

I would like to say that cryptofresh.com is just super awesome information page and made me believe in BitShares once more :)

BitShares have lots of pages about it. Unfortunately many of them are dead, not updated, abandoned, 404, domain not found, etc.
This site makes huge difference.

Thank You.

Offline roadscape

It has been fixed, thanks +5%

Yes, I caught this the other day. For some reason Cryptofresh was having a hard time calculating USD values for some of the more illiquid tokens.. now you will see a '--' where dollar value could not be calculated!
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape