Author Topic: Investigating Integrating Bitshares into Tokenly ecosystem  (Read 2617 times)

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
Hi everybody,
I'm interested in integrating Bitshares into the Tokenly open source ecosystem.  We have no budget or personnel to accomplish this right now (just started our angel round, part time founders only and three main products) so I'd like to ask for your help in with either donations, development time or  possibly voting in some Tokenly delegates if that is the preferred way to help new developers get started. 

You can visit our "startupey" page at www.tokenly.com but the bottom line is we're building what I call the Global Digital Barter Economy where individual companies create and use personalized tokens to represent pre-paid units of their goods and services.  Tokenly makes it very easy to automate the things that you need as a merchant or individual in order to have a functioning, automated commercial ecosystem.  Swapbot vending machines (selling tokens), Tend stores (selling items, accepting tokens and other forms of money) and the Tokenly Pockets (holding and using tokens) wallet.  We also have the LTB Auctioneer, mass distributor and a handful of other prototype tools and protocols.

We've been in a quiet alpha since July and are getting ready to launch our first open alpha, I'd like to look at the feasibility of integrating Bitshares into our vending machine system, browser extension wallet and store system.  I suspect the store will be easiest, wallet next and the vending machine will require some creative thinking since we try to do everything on the blockchain and obviously this will involve bots that bridge at least two blockchains.

If Bitshares is as useful as it seems, its a shame it doesn't get more use and I think the tools we've built at Tokenly would add a lot of valuable use-cases to the Bitshares ecosystem.  I look forward to your thoughts.

tokenrank.tokenly.com
pockets.tokenly.com
Swapbot.tokenly.com
swapbotstats.tokenly.com
slots.tokenly.com
redeem.tokenly.com
auction.letstalkbitcoin.com

You can find our whole project at https://github.com/tokenly

I have been waiting for tokenly for a while. So far, I have enjoyed the approach that metaexchange(METAFEE), openledger(Obits) and ShareBits. I am pretty sure people would love to have a piece of the pie. When they have one, they will promote you when the opportunity arise.

This way you could get the funds you need to either hire CNX or Freebie Server to help with integration and development.
I would definitely buy some TOKENLY if the opportunity arise.

Offline fuzzy

Hi everybody,
I'm interested in integrating Bitshares into the Tokenly open source ecosystem.  We have no budget or personnel to accomplish this right now (just started our angel round, part time founders only and three main products) so I'd like to ask for your help in with either donations, development time or  possibly voting in some Tokenly delegates if that is the preferred way to help new developers get started. 

You can visit our "startupey" page at www.tokenly.com but the bottom line is we're building what I call the Global Digital Barter Economy where individual companies create and use personalized tokens to represent pre-paid units of their goods and services.  Tokenly makes it very easy to automate the things that you need as a merchant or individual in order to have a functioning, automated commercial ecosystem.  Swapbot vending machines (selling tokens), Tend stores (selling items, accepting tokens and other forms of money) and the Tokenly Pockets (holding and using tokens) wallet.  We also have the LTB Auctioneer, mass distributor and a handful of other prototype tools and protocols.

We've been in a quiet alpha since July and are getting ready to launch our first open alpha, I'd like to look at the feasibility of integrating Bitshares into our vending machine system, browser extension wallet and store system.  I suspect the store will be easiest, wallet next and the vending machine will require some creative thinking since we try to do everything on the blockchain and obviously this will involve bots that bridge at least two blockchains.

If Bitshares is as useful as it seems, its a shame it doesn't get more use and I think the tools we've built at Tokenly would add a lot of valuable use-cases to the Bitshares ecosystem.  I look forward to your thoughts.

tokenrank.tokenly.com
pockets.tokenly.com
Swapbot.tokenly.com
swapbotstats.tokenly.com
slots.tokenly.com
redeem.tokenly.com

The project looks cool.  What are the angel funders receiving in return for donating?  And will bitshares holders be able to look forward to a slice of that for helping pay for the development?  It would be very helpful to help decentralize ownership of your platform and would be a great way to give back the love to the bts network for standing in as an angel funder and taking the risk to help pay for its construction. :)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 02:37:15 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
Hi everybody,

tokenrank.tokenly.com
pockets.tokenly.com
Swapbot.tokenly.com
swapbotstats.tokenly.com
slots.tokenly.com
redeem.tokenly.com

Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com