Author Topic: possible to list transwiser.com at Deposit/Withdraw page?  (Read 2590 times)

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
CNY via alipay or bank card, buying BitCNY has no transaction fee, and the price normally is 1:1 but sometime may be adjusted +-0.5%.

And that sounds like a gateway which I would like to use :) "single transfer" and "end-to-end"... 1:1 +-0.5% is all what bitshares needs to grow!

Please implement this to keep simplicity! Do not create another UIA "transwiser.CNY". CNY should be transfered directly to bitCNY, like in your example!

Please!

I like pegged assets more than IOU.

while issuing an IOU, the value of the IOU rely on the issuer, this bring big risk, and different IOUs are not fungible.

comparing to IOU, pegging assets' problem is the supply, market always has no enough liquidity to fulfill the big demand that comes immediately. so we need to find ways to make the supply grow step by step.

I do not plan to issue IOU, if the BitCNY business runs well.   

Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline noisy

CNY via alipay or bank card, buying BitCNY has no transaction fee, and the price normally is 1:1 but sometime may be adjusted +-0.5%.

And that sounds like a gateway which I would like to use :) "single transfer" and "end-to-end"... 1:1 +-0.5% is all what bitshares needs to grow!

Please implement this to keep simplicity! Do not create another UIA "transwiser.CNY". CNY should be transfered directly to bitCNY, like in your example!

Please!
Take a look on: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19625.msg251894.html - I have a crazy idea - lets convince cryptonomex developers to use livecoding.tv

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
I hope transwiser can be listed in the Bitshares wallet Deposit/Withdraw page, then users will get more convenience.
is it possible?
I think BM has recently said that CNX is willing to integrate into the Deposit/Withdraw page anyone who will supply a react.js module that can be plugged into the GUI source code.
So I think you just need to create such a module, submit a github pull request and transwiser will be integrated.
For technical more details, @svk or @valzav should be able to offer some guidance.

nice to hear that, thanks.

jakub

I hope transwiser can be listed in the Bitshares wallet Deposit/Withdraw page, then users will get more convenience.
is it possible?
I think BM has recently said that CNX is willing to integrate into the Deposit/Withdraw page anyone who will supply a react.js module that can be plugged into the GUI source code.
So I think you just need to create such a module, submit a github pull request and transwiser will be integrated.
For technical more details, @svk or @valzav should be able to offer some guidance.

Offline wallace

• View Profile
give me money, I will do...

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
transwiser.com currently act as a gateway that bridge Bitshares and CNY, to speed the deposit, we run a store in weidian.com.

as below shows, when user find the goods(http://weidian.com/item.html?itemID=1481299997), place an order with inputting the quantity, destination account and memo(if necessary), then can pay CNY via alipay or bank card, buying BitCNY has no transaction fee, and the price normally is 1:1 but sometime may be adjusted +-0.5%.

BitCNY will be sent in 1 min after the payment is finished.

in 2 months from 15th,Aug,transwiser sold out 586900 BitCNY.

for withdraw, you can sent BitCNY to bts account bts-bta.transwiser, and leave your alipay account in the memo, then CNY will be sent to your alipay account in several hours. withdraw charge 0.3% 

one question is that how can I run this business? from where do I get BitCNY? the answer is that I buy BitCNY from BTC38, as they accepte BitCNY as CNY deposit.

now this business is temporarily stopped, we are updating the program to fit 2.0, and waiting for BTC38 and yunbi to reopen their BTS relevant deposit/withdraw.

is it possible?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 02:36:48 pm by bitcrab »