Author Topic: Alpha Keyhotee Bug Reporting in this thread.  (Read 162961 times)

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
exited keyhotee, trying to re enter now. Got the profile loaded but it won't seem to accept my password.

Offline bytemaster

got you and I just realized today that keyhotee ID is case sensitive...

I have a founder ID, and basically I completed the whole registration process without any error, however I am not very satisfied with my current brain wallet code, is there anyway that I can change? I tried creating a new profile and ect, however it kept saying the founder ID has been registered, so does this mean I have to use that brain wallet for ever?

Actually, it shouldn't be.   I have code in there to convert it all to lower case. 

If you contact Stan with old and new key then we can manually correct this for you.

You can email Stan at contact.us@invictus-innovations.com.  Be sure to include your ID and registration code.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline ke

• View Profile
got you and I just realized today that keyhotee ID is case sensitive...

I have a founder ID, and basically I completed the whole registration process without any error, however I am not very satisfied with my current brain wallet code, is there anyway that I can change? I tried creating a new profile and ect, however it kept saying the founder ID has been registered, so does this mean I have to use that brain wallet for ever?

If you contact Stan with old and new key then we can manually correct this for you.

You can email Stan at contact.us@invictus-innovations.com.  Be sure to include your ID and registration code.
BM-2cVosee2VWrvKeqByUM42geaybQjNjEFFZ

Offline bytemaster

Can anyone try sending email to 6wUh29dW6Uokki8KRwnMs7t4Q1VULcunLJRtM1kH5A1qJsNvtL which is my public key. Or are only founders able to use the mail system right now?

Anyone can use this for mail right now. 
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline arcke

• View Profile
    • Diaspora
Can anyone try sending email to 6wUh29dW6Uokki8KRwnMs7t4Q1VULcunLJRtM1kH5A1qJsNvtL which is my public key. Or are only founders able to use the mail system right now?
OpenPGP: 0x22d7e9cc35375665
PTS - PawnbhoiXhmkrKJEPAsCiwkpP81nRXJGTD
Diaspora profile - https://pod.orkz.net/u/arcke

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline bytemaster

My founder ID has no "founder" mark. :(
Someone's normal id has "founder" mark.

Founder marks are not applied yet because we have not initialized genesis block.   No worries.

Offline logxing

My founder ID has no "founder" mark. :(
Someone's normal id has "founder" mark.
BTS Account:logxing

Offline Kenof

• View Profile
Ok I think I found one.

When you restart your Keyhotee there are no contacts in your contact list bar in the left, you have to manually scroll through them and click on them one by one to get them listed again in contacts list
Making life easier.

Offline bytemaster

Offline ke

• View Profile
BM-2cVosee2VWrvKeqByUM42geaybQjNjEFFZ

Offline bytemaster

After running the client for several minutes I still have 0 connections and this is repeatedly printed to console

Code: [Select]
1926548ms th_a       application.cpp:101           connect_loop         ] 162.243.67.4:9876
1926548ms th_a       server.cpp:244                connect_to           ] connect to 162.243.67.4:9876
1926762ms asio       asio.cpp:53                   error_handler        ] Connection refused
1926762ms th_a       application.cpp:106           connect_loop         ] unspecified
Connection refused
    {"message":"Connection refused"}
    asio  asio.cpp:55 error_handler
error connecting to 162.243.67.4:9876
    {"ep":"162.243.67.4:9876"}
    th_a  connection.cpp:194 connect
unable to connect to 162.243.67.4:9876
    th_a  server.cpp:257 connect_to

Is this because I am behind a NAT layer and I dont have any port forwarding configured?

This is because Keyhotee ID blockchain network isn't up, just the email part.  The console is safe to ignore, if there is a crash you will be presented with a dialog with a copy of the console output that you can send to us.

Offline arcke

• View Profile
    • Diaspora
After running the client for several minutes I still have 0 connections and this is repeatedly printed to console

Code: [Select]
1926548ms th_a       application.cpp:101           connect_loop         ] 162.243.67.4:9876
1926548ms th_a       server.cpp:244                connect_to           ] connect to 162.243.67.4:9876
1926762ms asio       asio.cpp:53                   error_handler        ] Connection refused
1926762ms th_a       application.cpp:106           connect_loop         ] unspecified
Connection refused
    {"message":"Connection refused"}
    asio  asio.cpp:55 error_handler
error connecting to 162.243.67.4:9876
    th_a  connection.cpp:194 connect
unable to connect to 162.243.67.4:9876
    th_a  server.cpp:257 connect_to

Is this because I am behind a NAT layer and I dont have any port forwarding configured?
OpenPGP: 0x22d7e9cc35375665
PTS - PawnbhoiXhmkrKJEPAsCiwkpP81nRXJGTD
Diaspora profile - https://pod.orkz.net/u/arcke

Offline bytemaster

Chinese name registration can not proceed.
I do not believe this is an accurate description of the problem.  We tested Chinese name registration.  We are looking into your specific issue.

Offline marx

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ben
Chinese name registration can not proceed.
同道中人。