Author Topic: Open Beta: Testing the Tip/Sharebot Today @ Noon!  (Read 89140 times)

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2
Is it just me, or has everyone else also had trouble logging into sharebits.io today?  Every time I try, it says "waiting for www.sharebits.io" for several minutes before timing out.  Any ideas?  I haven't had trouble accessing any other sites.   

Offline konelectric

To tip someone one forum (or anywhere), do I have to be login on Sharebits when I do this? And do I have to be login with a security code?
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline fuzzy

Is the deposit Thingie work yet? I want to send some UIA to Sharebits.

yes.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline konelectric

Is the deposit Thingie work yet? I want to send some UIA to Sharebits.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline fuzzy

*update*
Hybridd responded and told me he would look at it when he gets home.

He and Kuro have been working non stop on gamebet's new UI over the past few days.
Sorry for the delay.

@Xypher,
Ronny from @ccedk noticed that the sharebot doesn't seem to be gaining any of the referral income it should.  Can you check into why the referrals aren't working?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 06:40:53 pm by fuzzy »

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
*update*

He and Kuro have been working non stop on gamebet's new UI over the past few days.
Sorry for the delay.

Offline fuzzy

*update*

Offline fuzzy

I can confirm that deposits are not working.  is there anything on bitshares side that would have cause this? @testz @Xypher

Letting @hybridd know.

Offline Pheonike

I sent 500bts in block  3,913,407 two days ago it has not arrived yet either.

Offline onceuponatime

A deposit that was sent to my account has not been credited. 150 BTS on block # 3808523.

It still hasn't shown up. Is it required that users contact someone who's running the bot to have a deposit credited? If that is the case who do I contact? I assumed it was automated.

It is automatic, but you do have to make sure you do what konelectroc said. Did you? Lets start from there and go forward.

I also sent a deposit of 90 BTS to my account and I did put the memo in it. It was in BLOCK #3008875 on January 26, 2016, 1:50:27pm. It has never shown up in my account. I haven't followed up with it previously because I have ben quite busy with other matters, and I was hoping the kinks would get worked out of the sharebot and I would fund my account later.

Offline BitShares News

• The Source for Hangout Transcripts
    • View Profile
    • BitShares Blockchain News
  • BitShares: bitshares-news
It is automatic, but you do have to make sure you do what konelectroc said. Did you? Lets start from there and go forward.

Everything was done correctly as instructed.
This blog has ceased operation. http://goo.gl/2uU8s7

Offline fuzzy

A deposit that was sent to my account has not been credited. 150 BTS on block # 3808523.

It still hasn't shown up. Is it required that users contact someone who's running the bot to have a deposit credited? If that is the case who do I contact? I assumed it was automated.

Offline konelectric

Did you follow this instructions "Use this memo for ALL deposits otherwise your funds may be lost!"?

Offline BitShares News

• The Source for Hangout Transcripts
    • View Profile
    • BitShares Blockchain News
  • BitShares: bitshares-news

This blog has ceased operation. http://goo.gl/2uU8s7

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey Tuck Fheman, here are the results of your tips...
Curious about ShareBits? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd