Author Topic: problems in compiling keyhotee on ubuntu12.04  (Read 1597 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
People discussing their QT versions in this thread:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2044.0

Sometimes CMakeCache / CMakeFiles caches your old versions in surprising / hidden ways. Try deleting CMakeCache.txt, CMakeFiles, and then the whole repo in that order when you try to debug.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline aasl

• View Profile
Hi.

I tried to compile keyhotee on my ubuntu 12.04. I downloaded the needed packages, cmake is passed, but when I try to "make", I have met the following errors:

[ 62%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Keyhotee.dir/qtreusable/selfsizingmainwindow.cpp.o

In file included from /home/keyhotee/KeyhoteeMainWindow.hpp:10:0,
                 from /home/keyhotee/qtreusable/selfsizingmainwindow.cpp:3:
/home/keyhotee/mailprocessorimpl.hpp:21:46: error: expected ?.?.at end of member declaration
/home/keyhotee/mailprocessorimpl.hpp:21:48: error: ?.verride?.does not name a type
/home/keyhotee/mailprocessorimpl.hpp:25:79: error: expected ?.?.at end of member declaration
compilation terminated due to -fmax-errors=3.
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/Keyhotee.dir/qtreusable/selfsizingmainwindow.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Keyhotee.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I suspect the problem is caused by the Qt package. I downloaded it from http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/qt/5.2/5.2.0/qt-linux-opensource-5.2.0-x86_64-offline.run

Anyone has successfully compiled keyhotee on ubuntu? Can you tell me what Qt5 package I should use?

Thank you for your attention.