Author Topic: Division of Labor  (Read 6527 times)

Offline bytemaster

FYI, I am posting daily updates in the BitShares Status Update thread.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
Keep yourself healthy +1. :P

+1

+1 :)

Thanks for all of the support, I won't feel so guilty taking a nap every other day or so.    ;)

Please take care of yourself.
You might need to sleep more. Just like Mao said, "Health is pre-condition of the REVOLUTION."
: )

Interesting to see the quote from the dictator who supportted centralism the most in history here.  :D :D :D
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 03:36:58 pm by heyD »

Offline coolspeed

• View Profile
    • My Blog

+1

+1 :)

Thanks for all of the support, I won't feel so guilty taking a nap every other day or so.    ;)

Please take care of yourself.
You might need to sleep more. Just like Mao said, "Health is pre-condition of the REVOLUTION."
: )
Please vote for  delegate.coolspeed    dac.coolspeed
BTS account: coolspeed
Sina Weibo:@coolspeed

Offline bytemaster

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

lzr1900

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Do it!

And keep yourself healthy (!),
this will be a 100 day marathon.

Offline lib

• liberty
    • View Profile
I support your idea.
Just focus on the development of BitShares and keep an eye on the forum occasionally is fine.
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA
Personal Address: PakhuBkqTu4oTHJ4ZffvzVwCGCMfuqazgm

Offline johncitizen

• View Profile
Bytemaster,

You know what is the best decision, I support the bitshare development.

Offline testz

Hey everyone, I would like to make a proposal on how to reallocate my own time over the next two weeks.   On the one hand I would love to support the Keyhotee ID/Mail rollout personally, on the other hand for PTS and AGS holders it is very important that we get BTS to market ASAP.   

My proposal is that I disappear into a hole and get the core of BTS implemented and come back in 2 weeks.  While I am gone I can leave the community in the hands of Dan Notestein who is heading up the team working on Keyhotee Mail and Keyhotee ID, Stan, and various others.   They will develop at the pace they can and attempt to respond to all of the support issues.  We are hiring additional staff to help. 

Of course this may have some side effects and potential delays but I think it would be a better investment of my time in the short term.   

Feedback appreciated.

+1

Take silence and push BTS, it's will be best investment.
IMHO bounties can wait 2 weeks, bounties developers can spend this 2 week also for heavy development for apple-style quality software.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
BTS is where the money is. Keyhotee is fun and games until a bigger ecosystem is built out around it.
Stick around long enough to get alpha binaries out to everyone, then do exclusively BTS.

I think the failure or success of all DACs depends on having Keyhotee. If we don't have a reputation and identity then we have nothing from which to evaluate DAC participants. If we don't have Keyhotee we won't have anything so I believe Keyhotee is the most important component which will distinguish the DAC ecosystem from the other solutions out there.

You can have Bitshares but without reputation, identity and trust it's a lot less powerful and a lot less useful. There are a lot of scams that exist.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 08:37:08 am by luckybit »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

busygin

Yes, bitshares is the reason why I bet on Invictus success and invest in PTS and AGS. It would be really bad to have it delayed, so please do whatever you can to release it fast.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
+1 good idea to focus on BTS

you can put it on calender for example! Think we should use it frequently. just an idea

« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 02:00:58 am by cassiopaia »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
If we could have a sticky thread in each projects subsection with updates posted every few days I do not see why you could not disappear for 2 weeks!

Offline onceuponatime

See you in two weeks.

My major concern is that AGS donations may drop off if there is not sufficient feedback to Forum enquiries (but, hey, that could be good for me personally. I could scoop up some bargains.).

Offline pvaladares

• View Profile
Delegate to conquer :)
PTS : PkbJAm9uxuGgC9n2NVwWYs8bvX3Mj8uAg3 | MMC : M91vp33SSVBG7N3X9CbrgMcwSBxTDQeDAb
BTC : 1CrAkkYZrVCnwDKSBw3bcnMSYMakEhfB6N
Trade BTC/PTS @ cryptsy.com

Offline bytemaster

Who's going to oversee the bounties during these 2 weeks?

I will still oversee the bounties, though will delegate as much as I can.   I won't be that gone ;)

Offline itnom

• View Profile
    • Bitsapphire - The web development group that makes disruptive startups happen
Who's going to oversee the bounties during these 2 weeks?
Back our bid as a BitShares Delegate! http://bitsapphire.com/Bitshares-Delegate

wallet_approve_delegate bitsapphire true

Offline oco101

• View Profile
Hey everyone, I would like to make a proposal on how to reallocate my own time over the next two weeks.   On the one hand I would love to support the Keyhotee ID/Mail rollout personally, on the other hand for PTS and AGS holders it is very important that we get BTS to market ASAP.   

My proposal is that I disappear into a hole and get the core of BTS implemented and come back in 2 weeks.  While I am gone I can leave the community in the hands of Dan Notestein who is heading up the team working on Keyhotee Mail and Keyhotee ID, Stan, and various others.   They will develop at the pace they can and attempt to respond to all of the support issues.  We are hiring additional staff to help. 

Of course this may have some side effects and potential delays but I think it would be a better investment of my time in the short term.   

Feedback appreciated.

+1

best thing to do !! We will survive 2 weeks :)

bitbro

Feedback appreciated.

Bytemaster, I would follow you anywhere, bro.  Lead on.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 10:13:48 pm by bitbro »

Offline bytemaster

I suggest having Dan Notestein focus entirely on Keyhotee, and Brian Page should just talk to both you (about Bitshares) and Dan (about Keyhotee) a couple times a week, updating and releasing information when helpful.

Does Brian only do press releases or is he managing your public relations?

He is going to be given more role in public relations soon.  He is moving to va for a few weeks to work side by side with Dan Stan and I.  This will get him fully up to speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
I suggest having Dan Notestein focus entirely on Keyhotee, and Brian Page should just talk to both you (about Bitshares) and Dan (about Keyhotee) a couple times a week, updating and releasing information when helpful.

Does Brian only do press releases or is he managing your public relations?
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
BTS is where the money is. Keyhotee is fun and games until a bigger ecosystem is built out around it.
Stick around long enough to get alpha binaries out to everyone, then do exclusively BTS.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bytemaster

Feedback appreciated.