Author Topic: Communication  (Read 5635 times)

Offline bytemaster

I am new here . Thanks for the guys who are doing great things for BTS/DACs and the community.

I tried but failed to find something like the organization chart(O-Chart) where we can see what teams are there in 3I, who are the leaders , what they are doing and expected to deliver, etc ( Page invictus-innovations.com/home-2/ only shows the brief introduction of the leaders). Or they just too sensitive to be listed at this moment.

Daniel Larimer -> Vision/Ring Leader and currently heading up BitShares development
Brian Page -> Marketing, Public Relations, Conferences, Etc. 
Stan Larimer -> Invictus Operations, handling the details Daniel Larimer doesn't want to think about
Dan Notestein -> Head of Keyhotee Development & CEO of SynptiCAD, manages a team of 5 working on Keyhotee
Bo Shen -> Invictus China CEO manages everything Invictus related in China
Amazon -> Head of Forum
Pam Larimer -> Accounting, Payroll, and Paperwork
Shawn Wilkinson (Super3) -> Head of Web Development
*** Still Private *** -> New hire in charge of managing our bounty campaigns (must notify current employer before we can post)
Toast -> Head of Technical Support on Forums
Gregory Wexler -> Advisor and helping with Legal

There are many others involved in bounties, translation, graphics, etc that can be found on this forum.

Thanks.

Li Xiaolai, a well-known BTCer in China , is listed here http://invictus-innovations.com/home-2/ as the director of 3I,but he was not mentioned in your post above, and also hardly can I find some information related to him in this community.

Could you please share information about his part(s)in 3I and the projects ?

Li is a very hand's off patron who provided the seed money to start Invictus.  He has no day-to-day roll.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
I am new here . Thanks for the guys who are doing great things for BTS/DACs and the community.

I tried but failed to find something like the organization chart(O-Chart) where we can see what teams are there in 3I, who are the leaders , what they are doing and expected to deliver, etc ( Page invictus-innovations.com/home-2/ only shows the brief introduction of the leaders). Or they just too sensitive to be listed at this moment.

Daniel Larimer -> Vision/Ring Leader and currently heading up BitShares development
Stan Larimer -> Invictus Operations, handling the details Daniel Larimer doesn't want to think about
Dan Notestein -> Head of Keyhotee Development & CEO of SynptiCAD, manages a team of 5 working on Keyhotee
Amazon -> Head of Forum
*** Still Private *** -> New hire in charge of managing our bounty campaigns (must notify current employer before we can post)

There are many others involved in bounties, translation, graphics, etc that can be found on this forum.

Thanks.

Li Xiaolai, a well-known BTCer in China , is listed here http://invictus-innovations.com/home-2/ as the director of 3I,but he was not mentioned in your post above, and also hardly can I find some information related to him in this community.

Could you please share information about his part(s)in 3I and the projects ?

Offline bytemaster

Amazon -> Head of Forum

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

There's no such thing as "too sensitive" since everything is done in the open.  It's just changing too quickly - like trying to draw a mushroom cloud.   :)

And a lot of the teams are self-organizing in bounty land as we speak.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
We have a news letter going out today that explains the schedule/deadline issues among other things.

The January newsletter has gone out!

Got some bounce-backs - especially from qq.com
(A few messages also got a cryptic message appended to the bottom from an old form letter I failed to delete.  Please ignore that.)

If you didn't get a copy, email me at contact.us@invictus-innovations.com

The newsletter is also posted at invictus-innovations.com/news/
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
I think the main innovations are DAC Platforms, and the ability to have market driven money supplys of a DACs tokens with a built-in escape valve in the form of a money supply creation or destruction transaction directly with the DAC Platform, at a 5% premium to 24hr market price. 

That means a sellers strike can only be so effective because only an idiot would pay a greater than 5% premium when you can bring new money directly into existence instead of catering to an overly optimistic sellers market. 

It means a justifiably bidless market doesn't cause a panic, but rather an orderly destruction of the money supply as people redeem at a 5% disadvantage to the 24hr market rather than trying to find a buyer at an 80% discount of the pre-news price.
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

Offline smiley35

• View Profile
I'm in favor of a frequently updated company blog with a newsletter that might contain more specific information, but really should just be a way for people to have news delivered to them if they dont want to visit the blog.

I look forward to your show twice a week, it's almost a ritual for me.... and now your poking around in my favorite alt community. It's too cool! Glad your here buddy.

I'm valuable doing the show because I live and breath this stuff.   Protoshares and invictus are a big deal, but not the only one :)     I wrote a paper you might be interested in
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PBjrpMBViJh1-QrWJ80XMcQmhqcG3NhhoeSn0C_ML7Y/edit?usp=sharing

Just skimmed it but it looks like a description of DACs? what they are, how to fund/create them, and a little philosophy.

seems like stuff I already understand but great paper for people trying to wrap theirs heads around all this.

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
I'm in favor of a frequently updated company blog with a newsletter that might contain more specific information, but really should just be a way for people to have news delivered to them if they dont want to visit the blog.

I look forward to your show twice a week, it's almost a ritual for me.... and now your poking around in my favorite alt community. It's too cool! Glad your here buddy.

I'm valuable doing the show because I live and breath this stuff.   Protoshares and invictus are a big deal, but not the only one :)     I wrote a paper you might be interested in
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PBjrpMBViJh1-QrWJ80XMcQmhqcG3NhhoeSn0C_ML7Y/edit?usp=sharing

Offline smiley35

• View Profile

Offline bytemaster

We have a news letter going out today that explains the schedule/deadline issues among other things.

Offline bytemaster

We do send out a monthly news letter for people who have subscribed via our website. 

http://invictus-innovations.com/how-to-get-angelshares

“How do I receive shares in future DACs?”

Simply import your Bitcoin and ProtoShares wallets into the new DAC and you will automatically receive your shares.

"Will AngelShares be tradable?"

No.  ProtoShares are tradable as a crypto-equity and have established market value.  AngelShares are a public record of donations to building the crypto-equity ecosystem that some DAC developers will be motivated to honor with shares in their own enterprise.

We are working to improve communication.  On the one hand we are very active and responsive to every email and most forum posts.   A company blog would be nice, but once again not everyone follows blogs.   So what looks like a solid communication strategy for one person is less than ideal to someone else. 

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!

busygin

Either a news webpage or mailing list should work. Yes, it would be much better to deliver news in a more organized way and not to miss deadlines anymore.

On the other hand, I don't understand what can be unclear about Angelshares. Thanks to donschoe we have the pages with real-time updates on auctions where one can see conversion rates for any given day and how much is already contributed today:
http://q39.qhor.net/ags/pts.txt (for protoshares)
http://q39.qhor.net/ags/btc.txt (for bitcoin)

The one before last column is the projected conversion rate if that contribution was the last for the day. So, to find the rate for a given day, looks at the last line for that day.

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
major +1 to this.   The forum should simply not be the place people have to go to find out the latest news.   Expectations need to be managed, and bad news needs to be shared as soon as it is understood.

+1, every registered email address need to receive important news/discussions on this forum, so people won't miss any update.We should take advantage of the forum newsletter function.Hope administrator consider this.

I agree with both of you. Although I think a news page in Invictus website will be more appropriate, forum should do this before new 3I website finished. We have only used news-letter function once before.

Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA