Author Topic: Pre-order a Keyhotee ID  (Read 18480 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I am keeping that info private, people may not want their keyhotee ID tied to their real ID.

ok but a public list where i can for example see - bytemaster KEYT ID - funds 0.5 then it wouldn't tied to your real ID ... or iam just missing something? ... I guess that's what jan means ...

I will work on something like this after I finish the launch of ProtoShares.

ok cool thx a lot and BTW pls keep up good work ...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bytemaster

I am keeping that info private, people may not want their keyhotee ID tied to their real ID.

ok but a public list where i can for example see - bytemaster KEYT ID - funds 0.5 then it wouldn't tied to your real ID ... or iam just missing something? ... I guess that's what jan means ...

I will work on something like this after I finish the launch of ProtoShares.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bytemaster

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline jan

• View Profile
Excist there a public list with all Pre-Orders and founders etc. just curious about..
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star - F. Nietzsche

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
i am somehow excited to be among the first here ;-)

Offline bytemaster

I will email instructions once the beta of Keyhotee is out with details on how to redeem your ID.

Offline ken

• View Profile
Can you explain a bit about the process?

I applied for a Keyhotee ID.

I sent a payment in PTS.

What's next? Just wait till the New Year?

Offline bytemaster

We have had a large number of people attempt to reserve Keyhotee ID's such as  FirstNameLast4234   or  Name_Last34 or other obtuse forum handles that they have used other places on the internet.  I would like to remind everyone that you can pick very simple names such as:

"Q"
"Dan"
"Nick"
"Jan"
"Gavin"

These names are far easier to share with someone over the phone.  Which would you rather tell someone, "Keyhotee Mail me as bytemaster, B-Y-T-E-MASTER"   or "Keyhotee Mail me as Dan".   

Take the opportunity to reserve these easy, high-value names rather than fall back to the sacristy mentality of picking names that are longer simply because someone else got the name you really would like.

Offline bytemaster

As anyone who has been following Keyhotee and BitShares knows, we are building a decentralized block chain based ID system.  With Keyhotee ID you mine your own identity and the more you invest into mining your own name the more others will trust that it is not a sock puppet and the more you have to lose if it builds a bad reputation.   Keyhotee ID assigns names on a first mined first served basis after the genesis block and the registration date and renewal count follow that unique name everywhere.   These numbers can be used for all kinds of things as the Keyhotee ecosystem grows including:  automatic filtering and ranking of posts on forums,  spam filtering,  threshold for account creation, and as a weighting component in a growing web of trust.   

http://invictus-innovations.com/your-good-name

How long has your Brand been in business and what's it worth to you?

Every Keyhotee ID has a Born-On Date.  The date it was mined into existence in the Keyhotee ID block chain. The closer to the original Genesis Block, the greater the reputation value.  The more you have to lose if you ever have to start over.  The more likely you joined before the Bad Guys learned what an impeccable, incorruptible reputation would be worth in Keyhotee Free Space.

Every Keyhotee ID also has a Recognition of Contribution.  This is what your reputation is worth to you based on what you've invested into it.  Proof that your ID is not a sock-puppet of convenience. Think of it as your personal proof-of-work.  What support have you given back to make the Keyhotee ID ecosystem successful?  So far, there are only two ways to build your ID's lifetime Recognition of Contribution.

And one will be lost forever before Keyhotee goes live on New Year's Eve.

1) Be a Keyhotee Founder. Contribute something toward building Keyhotee Free Space for everyone else.

2) Be a Keyhotee Governor.  Contribute mining resources toward securing  Free Space for everyone else.

So here is how it works:  If you contribute money toward the development of Keyhotee you will receive many benefits that are not available to others.  Among these benefits are:

1) First Pick of Names prior to Genesis Block
2) Your names never expire
3) You earn Investment points equal to 1 normal name renewal for every .0005 BTC you contribute.  Normally it would take 1 year of constant mining to acquire about 8768 investment points, but founders start out with at least 500 investment points when the contribute 0.25 BTC or more.
4) Whenever your name appears in Keyhotee as a source or destination email address or contact it will be given special honored status.
5) Any future ways we can think of to honor the Keyhotee Founders, if you can think of cool benefits let us know and we will add them to the list.

Keyhotee has the potential to change the way we do secure communication and will allow us to send Bitcoin to a name.   What name do you want?

Referral Bonus

There is one additional way to acquire contribution points.  Refer others to the idea.  When you refer someone you get one additional contribution point for every contribution point paid for by the individual you referred.   Help us build the Keyhotee Development team so we can hire a full time developer to continually improve our decentralized email, chat, VOIP, and web of trust system.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 10:04:09 pm by bytemaster »