Author Topic: Open Beta: Testing the Sharebot All Week @ Noon (EST)!  (Read 26472 times)

Offline fuzzy

bumping this to ensure people know we are STILL not out of the beta testing phase.

if you have issues needing fixed with the sharebot dont forget to mention @Freebieservers @hybridd @kuro112

They have been busy working on bunkermining but it looks like that is starting to get where it was intended to be.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
"We experienced a power issue yesterday which damaged some UPS hardware in this specific datacenter location. We have new hardware on the way and in the meantime have routed power through different hardware at this time. There are still a small number of services still seeing issues from this so we will look into your server still being down and update shortly. Please refrain from opening multiple tickets as we will respond to your current ticket when we are able to."

The website has been down due to server downtime from the provider.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Services will be back to normal, as soon as the server comes back to life.

Regards

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
Thanks guys for the answers  :)

It was most likely due to the unscheduled down time we had today. Perhaps I should add a page on the site that displays the status of the bot.

But it also didn't work on multiple days last week.
Well, I'll try again today and report back.

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hybr1d
It was most likely due to the unscheduled down time we had today. Perhaps I should add a page on the site that displays the status of the bot.
http://sharebits.io - #sharebits "person" amount asset - Start tipping on bitsharestalk today!
Developer @ Freebie

Offline kuro112

I tried several times to get a withdrawal code for this account, never received a PM though.  :(

@kuro112    what should I do?

let us look into your issue, sorry for the problem, im sure its a minor glitch and will be resolved shortly, we had some emergency downtime today and it has been resolved.
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
I tried several times to get a withdrawal code for this account, never received a PM though.  :(

@kuro112    what should I do?

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey ebit, here are the results of your tips...
Curious about ShareBits? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline Frodo

• View Profile

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
The forum service and twitter/reddit services have been restored, the site is currently still undergoing maintenance and may experience unexpected errors and/or down time.

Thank you for your support.

Edit:
The site's previous functionality has been restored and all of the previously existing features should be back online / available. New features such as account merging are still currently under construction.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 04:20:42 am by hybridd »
http://sharebits.io - #sharebits "person" amount asset - Start tipping on bitsharestalk today!
Developer @ Freebie

Offline kuro112

Were going to be taking down the bot for 3-4 hours while we test and deploy new features, sorry for any trouble this causes!
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline fuzzy

I will not be here tomorrow for the testing, but if anyone can take the seat for me I will gladly give them a HIGHFIVE and FISTBUMP. 

We need to check to see if Reddit is working now.  Here is the syntax to use when on reddit:

1. Reddit

The syntax for calling the bot in reddit is
         +/u/sharebits 100 BROWNIE.PTS

Here, +/u/sharebits - calls upon the bot and the amount followed by the asset name or BTS will tip the user either the asset or BTS. 
         Eg : +/u/sharebits this is awesome have 1842 BTS will tip the user 1842 bitshares.

The bot knows WHO you are tipping by the reply location.  So if I reply to xeroc's main thread with a little sharedrop, he gets the tokens.  If I send it in a reply to his thread by bobcatmisskittie, then bobcatmisskittie gets the sharedrop directed to her...and so on :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline hybridd

• View Profile

This didn't work for me...however, after watching, it seems that it only caused a problem because I hit "enter" and went to a new line after putting in the syntax for sending. 

When tammer wrote a message after the ShareDrop Syntax without starting a new line, it seemed to work, so it is likely that it doesn't like when you enter a new line

Thanks, I'll have a look into this. In regards to  people not being able to log in via reddit, whats the exact url of the website (sharebits/our site) you're on?

Edit: The issue fuzzy mentioned with tweeting should be resolved now, as well as the issue mentioned about authenticating via reddit (sharebits.io will now redirect to www.sharebits.io which will fix this issue). Let me know if any more issues, cheers.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 11:11:42 pm by hybridd »
Developer @ Freebie