Author Topic: Sollywood TV : Sollars and $ense Pre-Campaign Update + Proposal  (Read 12158 times)

38PTSWarrior

BOOM how that all looks so good with these numbers on the golden wall and everything else moving and twisting. Best movie ever!

Offline DMo09

• View Profile
Really awesome video!  Will there be a squeal to addresses the solution to the problem presented in this video?  ...Also I agree there should be a "powered by Bitshares" somewhere at the end. 
Keep up the great work!

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
why new money ? (sounds scam)--- and not new smart money (sound disruptive) , in first screen ?

Congrats for the video really good bro!
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

The most professional thing I have seen produced in relation to bitshares... ever.

Agreed!  +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline onceuponatime

Yes, an extremely well made video! Congratulations!

One point though. Since you did get some funding from being a delegate, it would be very nice of you, and probably good for you too, to add "powered by BitShares" to the release of this video.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
The most professional thing I have seen produced in relation to bitshares... ever.

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

Hello Everyone. Hope you are all doing well. Wanted to post the finished Explainer video for Sollywood TV w/ Sollars and $ense: Smart Money. There are many wonderful things taking place in the background and I am greatful to the Bitshares community for participation in this project. It seems things come together at the right time. More info to come soon. For now

ENJOY  ;D

New Money: Hollywood's Revolution Will Be Televised
https://vimeo.com/150389261
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 10:14:04 pm by SolomonSollarsNSense »
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Let's Skype asap!

We actually HAVE a video streaming platform right now. So far it only works with credit card and
Bitcoin but the plan would be to Graphenaphize the crap out of it  :)

We can't focus on this too much since we have a lot on our plates already. It would make sense to join our efforts to attack the entertainment industry from all sides.

That video streaming got me wondering if in the future we will ever be able to watch movies that air on the cinema, at the same time on MUSE for example, you would pay to view it just like a movie ticket and profit would go to the company who made the movie.

Hopefully we will be able to see the last movie of this Star Wars trilogy there  :P

Haha! This feature is actually part of our roadmap LOL Glad to see the wheels turning. The possibilities are endless but remember we first must change the way content can be priced. Then like good recursion once that base case is set at the root we are all good to go in creating this EPIC tree of disruption #Makes$ense  ;D
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Let's Skype asap!

We actually HAVE a video streaming platform right now. So far it only works with credit card and

We can't focus on this too much since we have a lot on our plates already. It would make sense to join our efforts to attack the entertainment industry from all sides.

And it begins  8) Thank you everyone. Such productivity today! Cant thank you all enough. Stay tuned Cob and I will chat  +5%

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Let's Skype asap!

That video streaming got me wondering if in the future we will ever be able to watch movies that air on the cinema, at the same time on MUSE for example, you would pay to view it just like a movie ticket and profit would go to the company who made the movie.

Hopefully we will be able to see the last movie of this Star Wars trilogy there  :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Let's Skype asap!

Excellent.  +5%

I am glad to see the initial sparks forming.  I look forward to the two talented people working together. Perhaps we would be seeing Superman and his legend of superheroes right here in the community in the not too far future.  :)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 04:47:42 am by cube »
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey Tuck Fheman, here are the results of your tips...
Curious about BtsTip? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Tuck Fheman

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Let's Skype asap!

Excellent.  +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+