Author Topic: Gauging interest: Dollar UIA Club  (Read 1782 times)

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
Awesome. I see interest.

I'm going to sleep on it and if interest continues I may just take a crack at this soon. Seems like it would be simple enough to do.

What kinds of UIAs do you guys want? humorous ones? serious ones? even split?

TROLL
FUCKYEAH
THUMBSUP
YOUROCK
etc.

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

Awesome. I see interest.

I'm going to sleep on it and if interest continues I may just take a crack at this soon. Seems like it would be simple enough to do.

What kinds of UIAs do you guys want? humorous ones? serious ones? even split?

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Sounds like an improvement.

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
I was actually thinking along the same line.  I have in the plan, once sharebits.io is easy to use for normal people to create a swap bot at 1:1 ratio and make those "emotokens" interchangeable.

So yeah, I would be interested

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

A UIA costs 5000 bts to issue.

Currently about 15 bucks.

If I were to agree to create a new UIA with a name that could be tip worthy, like highfive for example, once a month, with a guarantee that there will be one UIA issued every month for every six members signed up to the Dollar UIA Club, in as high of quantity as possible, then evenly split that UIA between all members who've paid in, would you be interested? For a one time three dollar fee (it would have to be adjusted as BTS price changes and asset issuance cost changes accordingly) you could get a decent amount of a variety of UIAs to tip people on the forums with, without having to issue each and every one yourself and end up with all those extras. It could be millions of a few UIAs, or if lots of people sign up, thousands each of lots of different UIAs on an ongoing basis.

Would there be any interest in such a thing?