Author Topic: Keyhotee Notoriety and Visibility  (Read 2772 times)

Offline bytemaster

In the latest episode of Let's Talk Bitcoin (E. 72 "Powerful Perspectives"), Fred Wilson, a respected investor and managing partner of Union Squares Ventures, spoke on how decentralized networks are inevitably going to replace the hierarchical structure in place presently. 

He said that the first major step toward this power shift (or essentially, power alleviation) would be the creation of decentralized networks for verifying identity, taking away free access to valuable information from entities like Google, Facebook, and even the NSA.

He mentioned that he did not know of an existing "bitcoin-like entity" that would facilitate this type of network.  He is a major investor - if he knew of Keyhotee's existence, perhaps he would be interested in investing in this revolutionary technology!

I will ask Adam to introduce us.

Out of curiosity, will either you or Stan be speaking at the Texas Bitcoin Conference in March?

We are working on our conference plans... will keep you posted when we have something to confirm.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline masterofmyself

• View Profile
In the latest episode of Let's Talk Bitcoin (E. 72 "Powerful Perspectives"), Fred Wilson, a respected investor and managing partner of Union Squares Ventures, spoke on how decentralized networks are inevitably going to replace the hierarchical structure in place presently. 

He said that the first major step toward this power shift (or essentially, power alleviation) would be the creation of decentralized networks for verifying identity, taking away free access to valuable information from entities like Google, Facebook, and even the NSA.

He mentioned that he did not know of an existing "bitcoin-like entity" that would facilitate this type of network.  He is a major investor - if he knew of Keyhotee's existence, perhaps he would be interested in investing in this revolutionary technology!

Out of curiosity, will either you or Stan be speaking at the Texas Bitcoin Conference in March?

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline masterofmyself

• View Profile