Author Topic: New way to be sure your Founder ID and Key are Registered  (Read 7716 times)

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Ok I submitted the form. Good to capture all input at one place instead of the forums. Cheers
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
You need to have a field for us to specify the donation address as a "password".

What prevents me from submitting "Stan" and "mypubkey" at the last second?

edit: nvm, actually looked at the form =P
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Because of the confusion some have had using the alpha version of Keyhotee to register your Founder ID, I've added a form to our web site that lets you tell us exactly what should go in the genesis block:

Your Founder ID - the ID you won in the bidding.
Your Corresponding Public Key - what your brain wallet information generates.

You can use this any time you change your registered Public Key if you make a mistake or just want to be sure.  If you use the form more than once for the same Founder ID we will use the final one you submit.

http://invictus-innovations.com/founder-sign-up/

I will be hand checking each of these entries, so I recommend everyone use this form when you are satisfied with your Public Key and your brain wallet inputs for generating it.

Of course, once the Genesis Block is frozen, further corrections here will have no effect.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.