Author Topic: How do I get BitShares when sending funds to Angel Addresses  (Read 2327 times)

Offline bytemaster

Another noob question: If I dontate BTC to that address at the top of the post how does anyone know where to send my AngelShares or Bitshares? You guys can't send them back to my normal Bitcoin-Qt wallet, can you? Do I need to also be running the Protoshares-Qt wallet? Can I import BTC into the Protoshares-Qt wallet and send them from there? How does this work?

The BitShares wallet will import your BTC and PTS wallets, scan the private keys you used to send BTC or PTS to the Angel address and then allocate your funds in the BitShares client.

Any timeline for angelshare client? It seems many people are eager to track their total AGS in real-time。

We have bounties out to allow people to track their AGS balance in real time and it looks like people are working on it.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Another noob question: If I dontate BTC to that address at the top of the post how does anyone know where to send my AngelShares or Bitshares? You guys can't send them back to my normal Bitcoin-Qt wallet, can you? Do I need to also be running the Protoshares-Qt wallet? Can I import BTC into the Protoshares-Qt wallet and send them from there? How does this work?

The BitShares wallet will import your BTC and PTS wallets, scan the private keys you used to send BTC or PTS to the Angel address and then allocate your funds in the BitShares client.

Any timeline for angelshare client? It seems many people are eager to track their total AGS in real-time。
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cryptoearly

• View Profile
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 10:11:58 pm by bytemaster »