Author Topic: [CMO] My Candidacy for CMO as a Team Leader  (Read 26101 times)

Offline fpx

• View Profile
MMC:MR9YVtFZVZSCEY31vRW14SnZonMgomU2P2

Offline FaSan

• View Profile
Ok people,
Belltown has just been chosen again.
Is that really what you want?

Clearly.

FaSan

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Ok people,
Belltown has just been chosen again.
Is that really what you want?
Since it's 12:45am in here I'm done for the night and hopefully will wake up in a few hours to a nice surprise.

WAKE UP CALL TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVEN'T VOTED YET: vote for a candidate that really wants to do something for the coin.

Send 0.00000001 to MVTEcmodH7do4V47ht1U9AXQKMouqYNAYM

Offline itsik78

• View Profile

Offline TheElectricAnt

• View Profile
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, those who don't.

MKtvzCc6yuz76jHvwNaxxxKeN1oAnHi7V7

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Status report:
1) Created a Twitter account (@MemoryCoinMMC2) which might not be needed if the owner of @MemoryCoin transfers ownership later
2) Bought MemoryCoin2.info to continue Belltown' simple website and start developing it a bit more. Will host it on my own server so no additional fees will be incurred on the CMO wallet.
3) In talks with a few members that want to join the team.

Every ~2 hours there are new elections. No democracy offers that :)
Vote for the guy you think is best for the job and if he doesn't perform, drop the hammer at him right at the next elections.
Vote now, see profit later :)
Good luck

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Already received 4 votes of confidence.
Thank you!
The last voter (not Luke or MegaFarmer), however has sent 10 satoshis which doesn't count as a vote. Please check that you've sent exactly 1 satoshi (0.00000001 or in words: 0 dot 7 zeros + 1) to the voting address.

Thank you very much for your support!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 07:25:41 pm by itsik78 »

Offline luke997

• View Profile

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Dear MMC2 community,
I would like to offer myself as a team leader for the CMO role.
As it's been almost a month since the coin's release, I believe the CMO role was held long enough by people that haven't done enough to MARKET the coin correctly.

Who am I?
I'm a 35 year old entrepreneur from Israel.
From 2005 to 2011 I was the CEO of a successful mobile games company and for the last 2.5 years I've managed my own successful mobile apps company.

What will I do differently?
There is no question that the biggest failure of this coin is its marketing.
While Belltown's work on memorycoin.info is great, I really see this as the first very small step towards marketing the coin.
I will use the salary for this role to:
1. Recruit a team with marketing background
2. Create bounties for reputable bloggers, graphic designers and other media related personnel to help level-up the coin.
3. When the time comes, use the grant for actual advertising withing the crypto-currency community (we're not there yet, but might be there in 2-3 months).
4. Use my mobile industry experience to create some useful MMC2 apps that will distinguish us from the other crypto-currencies.
5. Create giveaways and faucets and publish them on forums so that more users download the wallet and join the community.
6. I will not, under any circumstance take the whole salary for myself claiming I worked hard for it. This salary should be divided between several members / outsourced for marketing purposes and earned through hard work and that's exactly what I intend to do.

How do you join the effort?
PM me with your experience, skills and plans for the coin and we can discuss your addition to the marketing team.
Note that since the funds are used to fund MARKETING of the campaign, I will not add more than 2 other team members so that the remainder of the funds will be used for all of the above mentioned actions.

How do I vote?
Voting is easy: Send 1 satoshi (0.00000001) MMC to MVTEcmodH7do4V47ht1U9AXQKMouqYNAYM

Thank you for your time and good luck to this coin!
In the right hands it should see a bright future.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 03:28:07 am by FreeTrade »