Author Topic: Which version do I have - nomenclature mistake?  (Read 1741 times)

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
I have just followed the link on the website to 'Downloads' and downloaded the installer file under the heading "v0.8.571 for Microsoft Windows". In Help/About MemoryCoin the version is given as v0.8.57.0-unk-beta. I note that on the main page the link is headed "Download MemoryCoin v0.8.561 for Windows".

Which version do I actually have, 8.570 or 8.571? Is there any real difference? The main menu bar includes Mining and Voting options.

That's the latest one - I need to build a checklist to make sure to update everything necessary on the version numbers.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline Stinky_Pete

• View Profile
I have just followed the link on the website to 'Downloads' and downloaded the installer file under the heading "v0.8.571 for Microsoft Windows". In Help/About MemoryCoin the version is given as v0.8.57.0-unk-beta. I note that on the main page the link is headed "Download MemoryCoin v0.8.561 for Windows".

Which version do I actually have, 8.570 or 8.571? Is there any real difference? The main menu bar includes Mining and Voting options.