Author Topic: Pre-Mine concerns  (Read 25699 times)

Offline jae208

• View Profile
Imagine big banks saying ,"it wasn't me" back in 2008
Oh wait...

A cryptocurrency or similar technology should not have paid CxO officers that are paid in advance ESPECIALLY if officers had premined beforehand.

http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

Offline Velocd

• View Profile
Try to stay on topic please Adam. I've responded to your questions already - please don't try to take every thread off topic because you're not getting what you want.

In reading the thread that those quotes were from you didn't answer anything other than you would not dev for the coin if you were sacked unless you approved of the coins direction.

Are you willing to donate a large portion of you MMC2.0 for development bounties? and What do you think is a reasonable amount of pay to support your project for a year would be?

Those are still unanswered

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
No, Adam posted this on another topic. I split it so that we could collect all issues related to it in once place.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline MegaFarmer

• View Profile
Try to stay on topic please Adam. I've responded to your questions already - please don't try to take every thread off topic because you're not getting what you want.

1.: The title of this topic is: Adam B Levine's concers. So Adam's post could not be more ON topic.
2.: You have responded to Adam's questions, but that is something different than ANSWERING them.
3.: Adam is not getting what he wants because all he wants is answers from you.
4.: Can we please get a decent CEO on this coin that can say more than "it isn't my fault, it's them"

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
All these questions are answered here -
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2288.0

« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 04:40:57 am by FreeTrade »
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline dimiro

• View Profile
I've noticed a correlation between Newmine winning votes and price decreases.

The value recovers somewhat when useful candidates win the positions back, but not quite as much as the drop.

Looks like we've got some serious CMO contenders - hopefully an active CMO can help the market value of the coin.

So to translate this, it's not your fault, you didn't mean to do it (vote with 40k premined coins), you'll never do it again, and you're not willing to disclose how many MMC you gave yourself in the Genesis Block of memorycoin 2, or what a year of support from you for your project would cost.   

I've asked literally four times and you have yet to do anything but quote yourself saying if you were voted out as CEO you would quit unless you decided it was really worth it. 

Here it is one more time since you seem to keep losing track of my questions.

If the only price is a project you believe in, are you willing to put all your how about just 75% MMC into development bounties paid to other developers in exchange for a guarantee you'll be able to guide the coin as you see fit?  Somehow I think the speculative upside has your attention too.

It would be great if you addressed the parts that actually matter instead of just responding to semantics.

Lets assume you spent 1 month of full time work adapting Protoshares (which you were paid to develop) to MemoryCoin.   What do you think is a reasonable amount to pay you for that time in US dollar terms.   What would be a compelling US dollar amount worth of pay be to convince you to give support to your project for say, a year?   

and are you really comparing yourself to Satoshi with regards to holdings?   He could easily answer this question, he did not give himself any advantage or number of Bitcoins in the Genesis block of Bitcoin.   That is not true of MemoryCoin, and yes you gave some of those coins to other people but many of them went to you or addresses you control.   To be clear,  you are not willing to publicly share how many MemoryCoins you gave yourself in the Genesis Block of Memorycoin?

ouch..

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
How many MMC were given in the Genesis block to MMC addresses you control directly or indirectly?  We don't care about how much you have now.  Just how much you started with?

You have stated that if someone voted you out as CEO and did things you didn't like, you would quit as a developer. 

How much would you pay someone, in whatever currency, to do your Job?

I'll write the answers out and you fill in the blank.

1.  After block 1 and before block 2 of MMC I had     coins.

2.  If I had to hire someone to do my job, I would pay them           per year.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 10:15:46 am by FreeTrade »
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com