Author Topic: Clean up the forum  (Read 3144 times)

bitbro

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but MMC is all over my Tapatalk as well.  Can we please send them to a new forum.  Unfortunately we don't have the vote feature that MMC has, otherwise they would have been voted out long ago. ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
MemoryCoin board has been blocked in the "Show unread posts since last visit". But its sub-board "Support & Help" is still showing up, I will try to fixed it later.
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline bitcoinba

• View Profile
Agreed 100%. I really, really do not want to skim past Memory Coin posts anymore. The problem is when you use "Show unread posts since last visit." It is a useful tool, but it is inundated with Memory Coin posts that really are putting a negative vibe in this forum.

Bytemaster claimed in another thread the option of filtering them out, but I can't seem to find it.

It's in your account setting
profile > account settings > modify profile > ignore boards option

but also +1 to the OP

Thank you!

bitbro

Agreed 100%. I really, really do not want to skim past Memory Coin posts anymore. The problem is when you use "Show unread posts since last visit." It is a useful tool, but it is inundated with Memory Coin posts that really are putting a negative vibe in this forum.

Bytemaster claimed in another thread the option of filtering them out, but I can't seem to find it.

but also +1 to the OP

Good tip.  However, if we think of the newcomers, the need to change account settings to view the forum effectively is not a good thing.

I'll be leaving my settings as they are and hope that there will be a top-down solution.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

but also +1 to the OP
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Since MMC is not an official DAC of PTS, I don't know why we keep it here...
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline bitcoinba

• View Profile

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
Maybe add a minimum character count and ban those who say something like

"Lol nice...............................2short"
PTS: PjUAPsLu76Yi9516zFgHqtFYs2sBbAMwUx
Keyhotee: 7hQmwpf8ujy6h9jRkR7MPFqKNij3DrLifoDaemUUjaHLiUsy4g

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

bitbro

Please, for the love of organization and clarity, move MemoryCoin threads to a different forum.  As things are, the forum is diluted, and it is becoming less and less clear for newcomers.  As a shareholder, I ask you to clean up the thread for the benefit of III and other shareholders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk