Author Topic: [2013-1-25] Free drinks if you join us in Miami!  (Read 5671 times)

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline Riverhead

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
First round is on me for 2015 ... looking forward to seeing you guys... PM me if you need any help setting up, I'm local and plenty of time on my hands...

Would love to volunteer myself and the Miami International Bitcoin membership.

Let me know.

Enrique (unimercio)

"Something wicked this way come"

8)
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Final details for our reception:

bitShares is the official sponsor of the Saturday Evening Reception. This will be around 5pm, directly after the final speaker, and held in the main lobby on the second floor. It will last as long as people want to stay and network.  We look forward to seeing you then if you can make it!

B

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Hey Brian,

Do you have any more details regarding Invictus' participation in the conference and your event on the Saturday? Is Dan an official speaker, if so, when is he speaking? As I do not see him listed here: http://btcmiami.com/

I am considering booking a flight, but my primary interest is meeting up with Invictus, so any further info you have would be appreciated and help to make my decision.

Thanks

We will have our whole team there (about a dozen of us) and will be available all day in the Invictus Reception Event Room for one-on-one and small group discussions and impromptu mini-presentations.  Also Dan will have some very interesting announcements to make at the official evening reception for all attendees.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Riverhead

Excellent news.  I too wish I could attend.  I would love to meet the Invictus folks in person.  However the trip would cost me about $1k USD all in (flight, hotel, rental car, meals, etc.) and I'd rather spend that money buying PTS/AGS :D.

Best of luck at the show.  Looking forward to seeing the post event media material.  Also looking forward to the nice spike in PTS price with the new flock of interest this is bound to generate :).

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Nice, looking forward to the vids and announcements!
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline bitcoinba

• View Profile
Hey Brian,

Do you have any more details regarding Invictus' participation in the conference and your event on the Saturday? Is Dan an official speaker, if so, when is he speaking? As I do not see him listed here: http://btcmiami.com/

I am considering booking a flight, but my primary interest is meeting up with Invictus, so any further info you have would be appreciated and help to make my decision.

Thanks

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Godscreation,
We do plan to videotape Dan speaking at the event as well as film short interviews with attendees who are fans of what we're doing, to be put on youtube. 

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
I wish i lived closer. Norway is not the place to be :P

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Good luck to all , will the conference be broadcasted by any chance? Woud love to watch along or a Youtube vid will do just fine as well.

+1

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Good luck to all , will the conference be broadcasted by any chance? Woud love to watch along or a Youtube vid will do just fine as well.
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
We are going to be hosting the event on Sat, Jan 25, directly after the last speaker.  It will be in the convention center and open to all attendees of the conference.  I'm still awaiting an official time from the conference director but will post it here as soon as I know. Details will also be included in the program at the event. 

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
Sounds great, Brian.  Thinking of attending, but if I had to pick one day, the 25th or 26th, which would you recommend?

Same question, detailed schedule is appreciated.
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

bitbro

Sounds great, Brian.  Thinking of attending, but if I had to pick one day, the 25th or 26th, which would you recommend?