Author Topic: Monero  (Read 38484 times)

Offline Methodise

Monero is goging to pop. Anyway to short that sucker?

Well, you can't short it on the Bitshares DEX, sadly.

BTS: methodise

Offline RyanPeterson

• View Profile
There’s other cryptos as well. If you’re interested in Cryptocurrencies, check out monero, I wrote a blog article on it here. Cheers
https://wikicrypto.com/why-buy-monero/

Offline mr-whitekey

The same stair-step pattern is forming again. The same pattern that led to the previous high, that and the recent breach of the previous high tell me good things are in store for Monero in the short term (next couple of weeks). Though I will start phasing out from my October buy in.

Offline mr-whitekey

Somewhere between now and the 700,000 satoshi level xpr could pick up is previous tend line. Staring to look better, but I am still phasing entry on a long term play.

Offline mr-whitekey

Price has stabilized to a degree. Not sure what will happen next, but it seems like a good place for a phased entry. Buy some now and some in a few weeks depending on where the price goes. Just don't enter in all at once here... 

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Ander you may want to sell your XMR stash profits and buy some Syscoin... some updates comin at ya guys soon.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hi Ander,

In your opinion which technology is better all around Bitshares or Monero?

Monero. :)

Doesnt mean i dont like bitshares though.  But it does seem to be in an eternal funk. :(
I looked at the Montero site and could not get a good indication as to why the tech is better. All I know is the basic knowledge that it is better for stealth transactions. Why would you say it I had better tech than Bitshares?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Apparently, anonymous transactions are in high demand among crypto punks. Bitshares could just copy XMR implementation and become a better technology in their eyes.

It's not really that apparent since you didn't buy a lot of monroe when it's low .
you're only convinced that it's in high demand when the price go up 10x in 1 month.

we dont know if its a well orchestrated pnd or its actual demand.. i got wrecked shorting it got out at 0.025 but its still hanging around.. seems like it wants higher prices.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Hi Ander,

Doesnt mean i dont like bitshares though.  But it does seem to be in an eternal funk. :(
I looked at the Montero site and could not get a good indication as to why the tech is better. All I know is the basic knowledge that it is better for stealth transactions. Why would you say it I had better tech than Bitshares?

Apparently, anonymous transactions are in high demand among crypto punks. Bitshares could just copy XMR implementation and become a better technology in their eyes.

It's not really that apparent since you didn't buy a lot of monroe when it's low .
you're only convinced that it's in high demand when the price go up 10x in 1 month.
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

Monero chose one useful thing to do (fix the fungibility/anonimity problem of bitcoin), and focused all energy on doing it as well as possible. Compare to bitshares which promised every imaginable feature in the world and then failed to deliver on many of them.  Bitshares tried to run before it could walk, Monero focused on building the foundation.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline yvv

• View Profile
Hi Ander,

Offline mr-whitekey

Hi Ander,

Offline mr-whitekey

Monero is goging to pop. Anyway to short that sucker?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Lol it was at 800k when i posted that earlier, and now its 1300k
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Hi Ander,

Offline Louis

Hi Ander,