Author Topic: ccedk, OpenLedger, Bitteaser, Daydream Consult ?  (Read 5183 times)

Offline omarbilal

Get your OBITS Now, before goes Up higher!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
@ccedk

I've been around since the beginning (AGS, PTS, BST1), I haven't posted in a while but I have kept lurking the forum to keep an eye on the evolution of Bitshares.

I'm getting out my "lurking mode", because I feel that what you're doing is very beneficial for Bitshares, all while keeping your business' interests in priority. The recent PR buzz you're trying to create is getting the word out there. I don't think the results are showing just yet, but acquiring the trust of the public and getting people on board is quite a heavy task when you're in uncharted territories.

Keep working hard, OpenLedger's success will have a significant impact on the success of Bitshares.

I can't wait to hear what you have to announce in April, Bitshares need more entrepreneurs that build services around its blockchain.

The only way to make Bitshares a success is to get people motivated by self interest to leverage the power of Bitshares blockchain to get their projects going. Then the incentives are aligned for all parties.

I hope you're successful with OpenLedger, this way it will show portential entrepreneurs that it is possible to start a profitable business on top of Bitshares.

To all the others that already have on-going projects and also those working furiously behind the scenes to get their project out there, I wish you the same!

+5% +5% +5%
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
thanks for your openness.

If I had mor time, I would be happy to be open always, but I feel I just have to go forward and it takes a lot of discipline and energy to not forget too much in the process

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile
@ccedk

I've been around since the beginning (AGS, PTS, BST1), I haven't posted in a while but I have kept lurking the forum to keep an eye on the evolution of Bitshares.

I'm getting out my "lurking mode", because I feel that what you're doing is very beneficial for Bitshares, all while keeping your business' interests in priority. The recent PR buzz you're trying to create is getting the word out there. I don't think the results are showing just yet, but acquiring the trust of the public and getting people on board is quite a heavy task when you're in uncharted territories.

Keep working hard, OpenLedger's success will have a significant impact on the success of Bitshares.

I can't wait to hear what you have to announce in April, Bitshares need more entrepreneurs that build services around its blockchain.

The only way to make Bitshares a success is to get people motivated by self interest to leverage the power of Bitshares blockchain to get their projects going. Then the incentives are aligned for all parties.

I hope you're successful with OpenLedger, this way it will show portential entrepreneurs that it is possible to start a profitable business on top of Bitshares.

To all the others that already have on-going projects and also those working furiously behind the scenes to get their project out there, I wish you the same!

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Good name "Daydream Consult"  :D

Daydream Consult is created on the based of my previous partnership in Daydream Records and artist based catalogue called Daydream.

Since lots of my ideas are coming from the tiem of the day I still find space to daydream, I felt it appropriate.

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
@ccedk

Would you mind to sched some light on your business infrastructure?
CCEDK is registered at:
Tyttebærvej 6, Hune, DK-9492 Blokhus Denmark
Bitteaser says on its investors page it is located at the same address and Daydream Consult too.

Who is behind Bitteaser? Who is admin and who is admin2?
Why is BitTeaser not a registered Company?
Who is Edward Reidhead aka. Edward Freeman and how are you related to him?
What is Daydream Consult?
Do you all live/work in the same $150k single-family 125 m² house with 4 rooms, one kitchen, one bathroom and two toilets?
Is this your house or are you guys just working there?
How many people are working permanently for CCEDK or are there only contract based workers?

CCEDK is registered at:
Bitteaser says on its investors page it is located at the same address and Daydream Consult too.

CCEDK is in full behind Bitteaser hen it coms to all legal aspects and fiat and crypto payment, and owned by myself as well as two partners
Bitteaser is part of CCEDK, and previously kept as a partner site rather than under CCEDK as such, and is fully concentrated on the internet activities, and all income whether fiat or crypto are going through CCEDK.
Who is Edward Reidhead aka. Edward Freeman and how are you related to him? Edward is a user and believer in the blockchain and bts just like you and me.
What is Daydream Consult? Daydream Consult is one of my companies and not really active yet except for some import and export related activities, why do you ask?
Do you all live/work in the same $150k single-family 125 m² house with 4 rooms, one kitchen, one bathroom and two toilets?
I am the only one working out of mentioned domicile adress where part of it is acting as my littel kingdom, and since I feel I am working for 5 I believe soon there will be more added to the staff in Denmark, at last one starting in March.
How many people are working permanently for CCEDK or are there only contract based workers?
I have 7 contract based workers receiving a monthly salary, as well as one of the partners receiving a salary for her marketing activities as well, apart from that my other partner is working in the background with investor connections and relations.

So you could say we have a working force of 10 totally, although I consider myself as what 3 could do, so I am always saying 12 people.

CCEDK will not stay this small for long, and will come out with big announcment early April which will allow even more focus on Openledger via the incoming support an change of organisation. I am afraid I cannot tell much more than than that right now due to som legal aspects needing to be fully cleared prior to telling the world about it.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 01:28:33 pm by ccedk »

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
pls, post something like this in the "ccedk" thread"

i understand why everyone needs the attention of "General", but why we have anystructure, if everything is posted here?

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline btswolf

@ccedk

CCEDK is registered at:

Who is Edward Reidhead aka. Edward Freeman and how are you related to him?
What is Daydream Consult?