Author Topic: Welcome To The Banx Forum  (Read 14369 times)

Offline bizzyb

I think you've got yourself really confused, and miss some really basic fundamental points about this.

1) The coin was in an ICO period (yes, much longer than anyone wanted)
2) During the ICO period there was a fixed minimum pricing that no one could sell below
3) Your holdings total value reflected the ICO minimum pricing
4) There is now free trading allowed, and the price has crashed significantly as some people dump their shares
5) Your holdings reflect the current price of Banx

Those fundamentals are not a scam, just simple economics.

Have we all currently "lost" money?  Yeah pretty much, but long term I remain optimistic.

Offline smokybear1

• View Profile
Mr Ian DeMartino was right that this was a scam a view month ago.  :'(

Offline D4vegee

• View Profile
What the are you doing man please explain or are you going to chras the banx shares I hat over 2400 banx shares the where around 6000 dollar
And now i get 26444 banx bts its now 164 dollar worth

You don't reply by e-mail you also never info us about what you are doing and i dont receive no dividend anymore?????

My understanding is that when Banx was moved to BitShares all Banx were multiplied by 10.
So for example, my 600 Banx became 6,000 Banx on BitShares.
So that is part 1.

Part 2 is that as soon as Banx moved to BitShares they were openly tradable on the BitShares exchange or on OpenLedger.
Because many people decided to sell their Banx it has caused the price to drop sharply.
That is why the price of Banx is now much lower.

It looks like BANX bummed you smokybear1. I wouldn't have trusted those guys in the first place. The whole thing stinks.

Offline MarketingMonk

• Leading People to Freedom
    • View Profile
    • Cryptoversity - The online school for Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and blockchains.
  • BitShares: marketing.monk
What the are you doing man please explain or are you going to chras the banx shares I hat over 2400 banx shares the where around 6000 dollar

You don't reply by e-mail you also never info us about what you are doing and i dont receive no dividend anymore?????

My understanding is that when Banx was moved to BitShares all Banx were multiplied by 10.
So for example, my 600 Banx became 6,000 Banx on BitShares.
So that is part 1.

Part 2 is that as soon as Banx moved to BitShares they were openly tradable on the BitShares exchange or on OpenLedger.
Because many people decided to sell their Banx it has caused the price to drop sharply.
That is why the price of Banx is now much lower.

Offline smokybear1

• View Profile

Offline DestBest

I guess I'm not the only one to be confused about what you are doing.
If you find some spare time, it would be cool to explain quickly what it is you are integrating in BitShares and maybe some plans you may have.
If you have a quick official news, I would be more than happy to translate it and add it to the news section of BitShares French ConneXion web site.

In anyway, good luck and welcome aboard.
+5%
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline EstefanTT

I guess I'm not the only one to be confused about what you are doing.
If you find some spare time, it would be cool to explain quickly what it is you are integrating in BitShares and maybe some plans you may have.
If you have a quick official news, I would be more than happy to translate it and add it to the news section of BitShares French ConneXion web site.

In anyway, good luck and welcome aboard.
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Nobody quite understands what it is they do, but whatever it is they do, they are moving it to BitShares. Officially, welcome aboard and best of success!

Offline bizzyb

So you're moving

Banx.io
Banx Mint
LottoShares.com
Remittio
Banx Trade
CrowdMy.com
Banx Cards

all of this to BitShares?
They'll be moving BanxShares which reflects any of the business activities being undertaken by the team.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Some of your customers may not like the idea, but you can spare a lot of money when you wait just one week. Then the transfer fee will be drastically reduced (if the committee agrees) and you can send BANX to your investors more cheaply ..

+5% It's good advice @MarkLyford. We are going to have a dramatic change in our fee schedule that is going to make a huge difference in your fees. It's only a week away from approval.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
So you're moving

Banx.io
Banx Mint
LottoShares.com
Remittio
Banx Trade
CrowdMy.com
Banx Cards

all of this to BitShares?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
What is it that you are moving to BitShares? An asset? The exchange?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Some of your customers may not like the idea, but you can spare a lot of money when you wait just one week. Then the transfer fee will be drastically reduced (if the committee agrees) and you can send BANX to your investors more cheaply ..

Offline MarkLyford

• Keep going..
    • View Profile
    • Steemology
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the Banx forum here on bitsharestalk.org

We are currently in the middle of moving Banx to BTS network.

You can ask me any questions here.

Thanks

Mark
Steem Cash>> http://SteemCash.com >> add me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/marklyford or on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/markylyford . Real Time Crypto Stats: http://CapFeed.com