Author Topic: Do We Need A New Logo?  (Read 4800 times)

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
I think so. I'm going to close this topic - seems fairly one-sided, community thinks we should keep the current logo.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
if you want to be consistent you shouldn't change you branding. A consistent branding builds trust and thinking for this moment its more important! Pls correct me if iam wrong.
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline The Architect

• View Profile
is our logo simple? isaac, my friend, are you serious? :)

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Thanks Isaac, it's a new .ico file we need - the one I have in the installer is a rough so doesn't look good.
True, Isaac.
FT - Sent you one.

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
Thanks Isaac, it's a new .ico file we need - the one I have in the installer is a rough so doesn't look good.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
On the complaint of resolution I will gladly convert it into a vector if necessary. As for do we need a new one, I don't think so. I think out of all the currencies ours is the best (possibly with the exception of PTS). I really dislike the version with the yellow ring. With logos the more simple the better, ours is very crisp, smooth and of course simple. No need to add more to it.
MemoryDice now available! https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1886.0
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm

Offline tomorrow

• View Profile
current client's icon has low resolution (could be higher) in windows ::)
Vote for seraphim to lead a team of supporters as MMC CSO
Send 0.00000001 to MVTEcsoL9GvfezMUgEDnhr7ioRAsByuTAv

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
I think logo should be diversified. Flat designs are popular recently. There is a gradient color or a shadow effect in the actual logo. I'm not telling it's bad but should be improved.
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline svyatoslav

• View Profile
I like current logo!
Donate memorycoin.info

MMC: M8DJnqMBuW6QGfoprDDr4jMgCnDBuyChfq

Offline The Architect

• View Profile
and please try to look at logos of some big companies before you say "this logo is good.". :)

Offline The Architect

• View Profile
I think you are not the decision-maker about being "user-friendly". Be more minimalist if you wanna be succesful with a logo.

Offline robonix

• View Profile
    • Auto Hackeate, Reprogramando el sustrato vital
Well the features that characterize my proposed logo are first of all the colors (green and white) the color of money, in some parts of the world and gold, both of these colors represent IMO wealth. Also green, gold and white are three of the dominant colors in circuit boards and memory sticks, also as to what you said (in the post that you later removed) that i took away the smoothness and friendliness of the original logo, I would just like to point out that memory sticks are rarely friendly and they are never smooth...

The original memory coin logo is a good logo IMO and it does not NEED to be changed all I’m saying is that I would have preferred it a little different that’s all…

Offline The Architect

• View Profile
Sorry but according to my idea, as an architect and graphic designer, your logo is not that professional. A logo is not an image, it's an identification and must show to people the characteristical features. Designing a logo is not that easy, sorry.

Offline robonix

• View Profile
    • Auto Hackeate, Reprogramando el sustrato vital
There's some discussion that we should have a new logo.

I think it is way too early to re-brand and we want to communicate stability rather than change.

This is what I would have liked for the memorycoin logo

Offline MemoryCoin

• View Profile
Do not need

Great now
weibo.com/MemoryCoin
@MemoryCoin
MMC:MCqJ6jiZsNivk2hZgcgT5LwKWiWTiigr9Y