Author Topic: [ANN] Coaex - MemoryCoin Gold Exchange  (Read 28766 times)

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
MemoryCoin is removed from Coaex once more due to security issues with the wallet and lack of support from the community. I hope it wouldn't take long to re-enable it, this time.
To re-enable it in Coaex, I want these tasks to be accomplished by CxO guys:

1) Exchange decentralization (Multiple markets with at least a depth of 2 BTC/daily each)
2) Pool decentralization (Max. percentage of pools should be at 40%)
3) A symbolic donation in any amount of MemoryCoin from at least 5 community member, especially from former/current CxO guys (That's due to your past performance in your duties.)
4) Fair distribution of the coin (I don't want to see x15 increment from the biggest stakeholder through the rest of the list.)
5) Wallet Update!
6) Official Page posts (paid blog writers, at least send 1 post a week.)

I think my message is clear enough. I know you guys are already working on some of these but you know, it is not enough. Feel free to comment, share your thoughts with me by using the contact form here: http://www.coaex.com/support/contact-us/

Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 01:09:58 pm by stalemate »
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
That is great news. 
 :D

@bgaer, Thanks Brian. For MemoryCoin cashback, please PM me your wallet address.
@seraphim, MemoryCoin payments enabled again. Could you please add Coaex to Merchants section at MemoryCoin.org ?
Tips Appreciated MMC | MQotia5NmKTsaXXPaN8hw2ze3Z1DNwi39s
https://www.multibet.io/index.php?ref=ManeBjorn

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
@bgaer, Thanks Brian. For MemoryCoin cashback, please PM me your wallet address.
@seraphim, MemoryCoin payments enabled again. Could you please add Coaex to Merchants section at MemoryCoin.org ?
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline bgaer

• View Profile
I have purchased several grams using Bitcoin from coax without any issues.    I have no problem revealing my idenity.....here is my facebook profile.

https://www.facebook.com/brian.gaer

I have never had any issues with this compnay - honest, quick and reliable.   In total I have made 4 purchases totalling almost 7 grams of gold.

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
I will be soon as I am over 100 MMC finally.

No need to worry as this is an interim measure to protect both sides (customers and merchant). As for your information, noone had purchased with MemoryCoin still, there shouldn't be any effect on market value of the coin. I see some indication of stabilization today but that (5%) is still not enough. I expect around 2.5% gap between bid/ask.
In overall, this interim measure should take no more than 3 weeks. This will also make us observe the general market condition. In that time, I'll add more products and coins such as FTC, DOGE and maybe others. Just drop me a message if you would like to purchase with MemoryCoin, I can enable it for a short time.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
No need to worry as this is an interim measure to protect both sides (customers and merchant). As for your information, noone had purchased with MemoryCoin still, there shouldn't be any effect on market value of the coin. I see some indication of stabilization today but that (5%) is still not enough. I expect around 2.5% gap between bid/ask.
In overall, this interim measure should take no more than 3 weeks. This will also make us observe the general market condition. In that time, I'll add more products and coins such as FTC, DOGE and maybe others. Just drop me a message if you would like to purchase with MemoryCoin, I can enable it for a short time.

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
That is sad news.
I will keep an eye out and keep mining and hope for it to be re-enabled soon.  I have been using doge to buy MMC.  Majorly bummer.

MemoryCoin is temporarily disabled due to high gap between buy and sell value on Bter. In other words, it is disabled due to its depreciation at enormous rates right now - thanks to everyone who make it possible. This execution would take place if it was appreciated at similar rates, as well. We will enable it once the value is stabilized.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
MemoryCoin is temporarily disabled due to high gap between buy and sell value on Bter. In other words, it is disabled due to its depreciation at enormous rates right now - thanks to everyone who make it possible. This execution would take place if it was appreciated at similar rates, as well. We will enable it once the value is stabilized.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 03:04:16 pm by stalemate »

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
that's great. it seems the customer was using an older client, then.

Offline seraphim

The current client already got tx-fees built in again
Meet you on STEEM

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Just a feedback from a merchant perspective..
We noted on our FAQ page that adding a small fee when transferring MemoryCoin will avoid cancellation of orders. However, we see that "default zero transaction fees" lead to our customers' orders to be cancelled even though there is a time limit of 2 hours which I believe is high enough. In a recent order, a customer send the payment, after 2 hours the payment is cancelled and coins are returned back to customer's wallet. I don't think any merchant would like to request its customers to re-purchase their orders and I think not everyone is aware of transaction fees' effect when paying a merchant. Therefore, I request this "zero transaction fee" feature to be re-considered. In conclusion, MemoryCoin is not customer/merchant friendly coin right now.

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
I see silver has been added this is great to see and soon to buy.  :D

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Weekend Promotion

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/gold/0-5-gram-igr-gold-bar-9999-fine-promotional/

1 x 0.5 gram Gold Bar - bids starting from 1 USD! No reserve price!
Don't miss out the offer.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 07:51:14 am by stalemate »

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
This would be awesome.
I am actually mining MemoryCoin for two reasons, the first is to buy gold for my one year old daughter and the 2nd to donate to charities as I know how much they need help in these tough times.
That is a great idea.
It looks like a huge investment though hopefully it can be done.  This would be great for MemoryCoin.

We were talking with FreeTrade couple of days ago about MemoryCoin printed Gold Bar cards.

First of all, what is MemoryCoin gold bars?
It is a customizable card contains physical gold inside it. In special days like Valentines Day, St. Patrick's Day etc, IGR produces that kind of gold bar cards.
See an example here: http://www.apmex.com/product/81193/1-2-gram-st-patricks-day-gold-bar-pre-sale-2-12-14

I talked to gold manufacturers in Istanbul today. It is possible. However, I have some concern about the demand and benefits to the community.
I quoted two different manufacturers, I may quote more but my time was limited. Here are the offers I get:

IGR
The cost of custom production is around 3,000 USD. (Negotiated till 2,500 USD)
The minimum order amount is around 250,000 USD worth of gold.

Nadir Metal
The cost of custom production is around 1,500 USD. (Negotiated till 1,000 USD)
The minimum order amount is around 150,000 USD worth of gold.

I'm sure these amounts will be a bit more lowered when the actual agreement is made.
So what do you think? Is it worth to produce that kind of stuff or shall we switch to cost effective solutions such as keyrings, apparel, some low cost products?
As for Coaex, this will be our long-term goal. We can make it with fundraising or with reseller agreements with Arab merchants.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
We were talking with FreeTrade couple of days ago about MemoryCoin printed Gold Bar cards.

First of all, what is MemoryCoin gold bars?
It is a customizable card contains physical gold inside it. In special days like Valentines Day, St. Patrick's Day etc, IGR produces that kind of gold bar cards.
See an example here: http://www.apmex.com/product/81193/1-2-gram-st-patricks-day-gold-bar-pre-sale-2-12-14

I talked to gold manufacturers in Istanbul today. It is possible. However, I have some concern about the demand and benefits to the community.
I was quoted by two different manufacturer, I may visit some others but my time was limited. Here are the offers I get:

IGR
The cost of custom production is around 3,000 USD. (Negotiated till 2,500 USD)
The minimum order amount is around 250,000 USD worth of gold.

Nadir Metal
The cost of custom production is around 1,500 USD. (Negotiated till 1,000 USD)
The minimum order amount is around 150,000 USD worth of gold.

I'm sure these amounts will be a bit more lowered when the actual agreement is made.
So what do you think? Is it worth to produce that kind of stuff or shall we switch to cost effective solutions such as keyrings, apparel, some low cost products?
As for Coaex, this will be our long-term goal. We can make it with fundraising or with reseller agreements with Arab merchants.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 02:48:34 pm by stalemate »

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Hi,

is 10g the limit for now?
What about 1oz or 100g?
 +5%

For now, yes. We haven't agreed with the manufacturers for the best price, still negotiating. I think we will find a way soon.
For orders from 10 gr to 1oz, I think it is best you name your price and we see what we can do for you. I submit your offer directly to the manufacturer, add Coaex profit (~1-3%), then ship it to you.
As for escrow for bulk orders, we are still sceptical. We can do that for close countries to Turkey like EU and Arab countries, we were doing business with our Israeli/Palestinian friends like that in the past. but I can't promise escrow for US and Far East Asian countries for big orders.

Offline vertoe

• i'm here
    • View Profile
Hi,

is 10g the limit for now?
What about 1oz or 100g?
 +5%

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Yes, it's me.
Free publicity - just like I did on eBay.
No one will buy it but people will start looking into it.
As for the poll - It could be a good idea if we recruit the community to vote for it.
We'll get to all of these places, don't worry.
Takes time and patience, but we'll be there.

*facepalm*
You know what? I got a better idea. While I was selling gold with Bitcoin, I realised I can offer some cashback. If I can complete this recent trade successfully, I will offer the customer a MemoryCoin cashback. (haven't decided the amount yet but would be generous.)
Short Story Long: Sell some tangible goods or maybe services with either of coins, offer some cashback with MemoryCoin. Then thank me or even vote me :))
Very nice.
It would be great.
I'd thank you :)

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Yes, it's me.
As for the poll - It could be a good idea if we recruit the community to vote for it.

*facepalm*
You know what? I got a better idea. While I was selling gold with Bitcoin, I realised I can offer some cashback. If I can complete this recent trade successfully, I will offer the customer a MemoryCoin cashback. (haven't decided the amount yet but would be generous.)
Short Story Long: Sell some tangible goods or maybe services with either of coins, offer some cashback with MemoryCoin. Then thank me or even vote me :))

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Yes, it's me.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
For escrow service, I found a new auction site - cryptothrift. I have no information about this site but their alexa rating seems okay.
However, MemoryCoin is not supported on their coins yet. Well, if I get enough sales with Bitcoin, I can make some pressure there! :)

I just listed 0.5 gram bars for now.
Already contacted them a week ago.
We will probably be in the next poll.

great! keep up the good work.
btw, I sold all of the golds there with bitcoin, waiting for buyer payment. let's see how their escrow works.
requested buyer to verify the order on a number of platforms! this is getting exciting.

edit: hey, is that you selling 100 MMC for 0.040 btc, there? :)
Btw, I don't think poll is a good idea for MemoryCoin. We have a little recognition in the entire cryptocoin market. (at least I know why.)
When Coaex got enough amount of sales via Bitcoin (hopefully we're getting some orders), I can make a pressure there.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 07:41:04 am by stalemate »

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
For escrow service, I found a new auction site - cryptothrift. I have no information about this site but their alexa rating seems okay.
However, MemoryCoin is not supported on their coins yet. Well, if I get enough sales with Bitcoin, I can make some pressure there! :)

Already contacted them a week ago.
We will probably be in the next poll.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
I finished tests with CoinPayments today. It works great, safe & secure.
After payment plugin implementation, there are some major changes.

- Bitcoin added. (I'm calling that indirect marketing strategy - however, some of you might not like the idea of adding another coin to Coaex but feel free to leave a feedback.)
- Prices are now displayed in USD format. You see the total amount of MemoryCoin/Bitcoin when you click Place Order. Conversation rate is calculated based on CoinPayments.
- Shipping fee added but this also led to 0,5 - 1 - 2,5 gram gold bar prices dropped a little bit in total. (Shipping fee: 4.99$ for the first item, 0.99$ for each additional item.)
- Coaex is now listed on CoinPayments.net store page. (We will take some measures on our logo, soon.)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 01:34:36 am by stalemate »

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
It is great to see your business verified.
I have been greatly interested in buying gold with my MMC.
Once I have enough I will buy some as well and provide feedback.  :)

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
As far as "broadcasting" a buyer review / seller rating:

Coaex or any site could create a new wallet and say, "please vote for this address to leave feedback".  Buyers could vote 1-9.  Anyone could read it off the blockchain, and the site could use it as a seller rating. 

Votes could be weighted by a "buyer trust rating" calculation to keep out spamming / votes from non-customers / etc.  For example, don could vote for Coaex, and his vote would mean more if coming from an MMC addresses "closer" to a block reward, etc.  A vote from an address that just came off an exchange with no history would be weighted less overall, although Coaex could count and report it on their site if it matched one of their buyer addresses.
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline 5chdn

• View Profile
    • Votesapp
Thanks donschoe for your wonderful support. The delivery to your country seems faster than I expected and with reliable tracking information. It took 8 days to be delivered to your door :)
Please accept the gold as a gift for supporting Coaex.
Additionally, I will add more promotional gold offers in the near future.

You're welcome & thanks :)

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Thanks donschoe for your wonderful support. The delivery to your country seems faster than I expected and with reliable tracking information. It took 8 days to be delivered to your door :)
Please accept the gold as a gift for supporting Coaex.
Additionally, I will add more promotional gold offers in the near future.

Offline 5chdn

• View Profile
    • Votesapp
I sent the gold to donshoe today. We will see if order tracking is available for the relevant country. We will share further details.

Recieved 1g of gold today from Coaex. Looks legit. :)

More pictures: http://imgur.com/a/Jf1IC#1

I'd call this service trustworthy. If you have any issues with Coaex, contact me and I will review it.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
I sent the gold to donshoe today. We will see if order tracking is available for the relevant country. We will share further details.

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
I can confirm the identity of Mr. Isaac Goldbourne. It seems to be the same guy you find on facebook when you google him, only that his passport picture looks even scarier :D
I've decided to grow my hair, I think it will make me look a lot less scary
MemoryDice now available! https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1886.0
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm

Offline seraphim

I can confirm the identity of Mr. Isaac Goldbourne. It seems to be the same guy you find on facebook when you google him, only that his passport picture looks even scarier :D 
Meet you on STEEM

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

Please may you give me one example of a scam I have performed, I bought MMC for paypal and even that was not charged back? Why are you being so aggressive.

My name is fine, I have the identification to prove who I am and I will gladly provide it to anyone who asks in order to prove it.

Anyhow, despite all of this I do wish you the best with your business. I think it would be a good think for the community to have.
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
To end this discussion, I just placed an order and will keep you posted on the results.

Yes, I'm going to send the gold to donschoe free of charge on Monday. We will keep you updated.

Offline 5chdn

• View Profile
    • Votesapp
To end this discussion, I just placed an order and will keep you posted on the results.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Actually what if I send some photo ID? (But black out passport number etc)

you don't need to send anything to me. when the post officer arrive to your address, you show your ID to the post officer and sign the paper to get it. It is a proof of delivery used in international posting system. If you don't sign the paper/refuse to take the package/don't respond to post office, it returns back to the sender. All Coaex deliveries is insuranced and require a signature.
Ah okay, its a bit different to how it works normally for me. I guess you can't just ship it to my friend who gets the parcels normally then.

No, I can't ship it to your friends' name. I can only ship it to you, in this case, "Isaac Goldbourne". However, if you are not present in the time of delivery, Royal Mail leave you a note for you to pick up the package. Then, you can go to the post office, show your ID, sign the paper and get the package. That is why telephone number is also required. Post office call you in case of you are away from home.
Why is Isaac Goldbourne quoted, I offered to send ID? Okay, well another member will do the trick then

This method is generally used to target scammers who uses fake names. Isaac Goldbourne is quoted because you introduced yourself to the community that you are Isaac Goldbourne. Check your latest posts and see what you had told us before. If your real name is not Isaac Goldbourne, please admit it. It seems your identification check is failed now. We recommend that you change your forum nickname something else to have success in your future scamming activities. Thanks for your interest in Coaex and good luck with your dice games. Our conversation is over.

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

you don't need to send anything to me. when the post officer arrive to your address, you show your ID to the post officer and sign the paper to get it. It is a proof of delivery used in international posting system. If you don't sign the paper/refuse to take the package/don't respond to post office, it returns back to the sender. All Coaex deliveries is insuranced and require a signature.
Ah okay, its a bit different to how it works normally for me. I guess you can't just ship it to my friend who gets the parcels normally then.

No, I can't ship it to your friends' name. I can only ship it to you, in this case, "Isaac Goldbourne". However, if you are not present in the time of delivery, Royal Mail leave you a note for you to pick up the package. Then, you can go to the post office, show your ID, sign the paper and get the package. That is why telephone number is also required. Post office call you in case of you are away from home.
Why is Isaac Goldbourne quoted, I offered to send ID? Okay, well another member will do the trick then

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
Not sure if that makes lots of sense. Getting some trust from Isaac here on the forum doesn't really help with visitors of your site.
I wouldn't buy gold from a site which doesn't have an address on it. And I wouldn't go to a forum, read a thread, and change my mind because someone made a photo of one bar.

An anonymous site selling gold just looks like a scam. Not saying you're scamming, but I don't think you will have a lot of customers like that.

What is the physical address of BTC-e or any other exchanges out there? Should we also call them scammers just because they are not providing address? Don't make me laugh, we are in cryptocoin business.

BTC-e
Location   Unknown City, Bulgaria, European Union[1]

Besides, the address will be revealed once the customer gets his/her order for return of post possibility. If the customer isn't at home and don't respond to post office's calls in a specific period (~15 days), the post is automatically returned back to Coaex's address.
I don't trust BTC-e, they've already ripped me off.

This is crytpsy, the one most people trust and the one we want to get on:
Paul Vernon, CEO & Founder
Project Investors Inc
Cryptsy.com
1300 NW 17th Ave Suite 152
Delray Beach, FL 33445
USA

ah isaac goldbourne, I forgot to mention. your signature will be required when you get the package. therefore, you should provide us your real name and address. otherwise the post is returned to us with "not accepted" signature.
Ah thanks for mentioning that, I move around a lot so I have someone who takes packages for me. Wouldn't have been very useful if he couldn't do that for me

ah you don't need someone to take the package for you because it will directly be sent to name of Isaac Goldbourne with a valid address which will require a signature and ID proof. noone else can pick it up for you. this is not possible in gold business, sorry. I thought Isaac Goldbourne is your real name.
Ah okay, you can do it with someone else then. I can't receive packages directly because quite frankly I don't know where I will be in 15 days time due to my work (infosec, I go to lots of different companies and fix things for them).

In future I may still order off of you, if I can organize shipping.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Not sure if that makes lots of sense. Getting some trust from Isaac here on the forum doesn't really help with visitors of your site.
I wouldn't buy gold from a site which doesn't have an address on it. And I wouldn't go to a forum, read a thread, and change my mind because someone made a photo of one bar.

An anonymous site selling gold just looks like a scam. Not saying you're scamming, but I don't think you will have a lot of customers like that.

What is the physical address of BTC-e or any other exchanges out there? Should we also call them scammers just because they are not providing address? Don't make me laugh, we are in cryptocoin business.

BTC-e

Besides, the address will be revealed once the customer gets his/her order for return of post possibility. If the customer isn't at home and don't respond to post office's calls in a specific period (~15 days), the post is automatically returned back to Coaex's address.

Project Investors Inc
Cryptsy.com
Delray Beach, FL 33445
USA

ah isaac goldbourne, I forgot to mention. your signature will be required when you get the package. therefore, you should provide us your real name and address. otherwise the post is returned to us with "not accepted" signature.
Ah thanks for mentioning that, I move around a lot so I have someone who takes packages for me. Wouldn't have been very useful if he couldn't do that for me

ah you don't need someone to take the package for you because it will directly be sent to name of Isaac Goldbourne with a valid address which will require a signature and ID proof. noone else can pick it up for you. this is not possible in gold business, sorry. I thought Isaac Goldbourne is your real name.

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

BTC-e

Project Investors Inc
Cryptsy.com
Delray Beach, FL 33445
USA

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

BTC-e

Project Investors Inc
Cryptsy.com
Delray Beach, FL 33445
USA

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

BTC-e

Project Investors Inc
Cryptsy.com
Delray Beach, FL 33445
USA

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
btc-e has a shady feel for not offering contact information on their site. They're well-established, what gives them a bonus. And they don't really step out of crypto-space.

I don't accuse you of scamming, i trust you to be a honest person and know where to find your personal data. Just wanted to point out what the average visitor of your site may think.

I know seraphim. As I said earlier, that is what I can do best for the site right now. I'm going to improve the site by time and will make it much more convenient. I intentionally leave Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions, Return/Refund Policy, Market Loss Policy blank. Coaex is launched like a "ballon d'essai" and I'm still getting reasonable amount of information for marketing targets. Let's see what impact Coaex will have for MemoryCoin.

Offline seraphim

btc-e has a shady feel for not offering contact information on their site. They're well-established, what gives them a bonus. And they don't really step out of crypto-space.

I don't accuse you of scamming, i trust you to be a honest person and know where to find your personal data. Just wanted to point out what the average visitor of your site may think.
Meet you on STEEM

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

BTC-e

« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 12:17:54 pm by stalemate »

Offline seraphim

Meet you on STEEM

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
just to make some fun of you, isaac...... ;)

what else do you need? my bank account number or my whole familytree info?
I can't see the full pictures, did you make a sale? I never said you didn't have the stock, just that I and many others won't buy something of value from someone who doesn't make themselves visible.

I really just want to know who you are, and to actually know

PM me your street address and I will send this gold to you FREE. Then you take a picture and send back to me. I will also handle the returning shipping cost with MMC. One Time Offer! Deal ?
Not a bad idea, what country are you based in?

Turkey. Send it via regular post. If you could send me the address today, I can ship it earliest on Monday. It may take 10-15 days to arrive. Depends on your country.
Which country are you in?
The UK, just looked into the cost and I am willing to do this.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

I can't see the full pictures, did you make a sale? I never said you didn't have the stock, just that I and many others won't buy something of value from someone who doesn't make themselves visible.

PM me your street address and I will send this gold to you FREE. Then you take a picture and send back to me. I will also handle the returning shipping cost with MMC. One Time Offer! Deal ?

Turkey. Send it via regular post. If you could send me the address today, I can ship it earliest on Monday. It may take 10-15 days to arrive. Depends on your country.
Which country are you in?

edit : okay, I found you on facebook.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 11:54:59 am by stalemate »

Offline 5chdn

• View Profile
    • Votesapp

Sounds fair.

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 11:42:52 am by stalemate »

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

Weren't coinabul found out to be scammers, who didn't have any stock and just waited until the next price rise to actually send anything. Which was often damaged or otherwise shoddy?

Thats why I think he should reveal his identity or send a vouch

True but they still have an online presence.

Yes, so do lots of scam sites, so what do you think about revealing your identity?

With a little bit of research, you can find my real name, my address and my phone number. It's been on the internet for a long time and it's already posted on my CMO thread.
You just need to learn where to look, I guess.
We want it directly from you, with some sort of proof. A gold exchange could handle thousands of dollars worth of transfers. I know I wouldn't do that with an anonymous stranger

Could you please provide more details about the proof that will make you satisfied? Do you know the thin line between privacy and transparency in business sector? If you are expecting me to give you the customer details, this will never happen without customer's consent. Since there is not any customer yet, we should wait for someone to purchase and validate his/her order here.
Making you name publicly available (on purpose, not by having to search) listing contact details on the website and sending a scan of some photo id to a trusted member, obviously you could block out any sensitive details (SSN, passport number etc)

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

Weren't coinabul found out to be scammers, who didn't have any stock and just waited until the next price rise to actually send anything. Which was often damaged or otherwise shoddy?

Yes, so do lots of scam sites, so what do you think about revealing your identity?

With a little bit of research, you can find my real name, my address and my phone number. It's been on the internet for a long time and it's already posted on my CMO thread.
We want it directly from you, with some sort of proof. A gold exchange could handle thousands of dollars worth of transfers. I know I wouldn't do that with an anonymous stranger

Could you please provide more details about the proof that will make you satisfied? Do you know the thin line between privacy and transparency in business sector? If you are expecting me to give you the customer details, this will never happen without customer's consent. Since there is not any customer yet, we should wait for someone to purchase and validate his/her order here.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Actually, reminded me of an idea I had a couple months ago - what if you allowed other MMC individuals to post their similar items for sale in smaller postings / shops on your site? 

Some users may have similar items / etc - but not enough capital and/or time to handle a full store?  Stock costs & location wouldn't mean you'd be directly competing.  An MMC trust ranking or something could be required for each "part-time distributor".

First of all, if I had such a plan in my mind, I would create MemoryBay or something like that, not Coaex :) Secondly, creating a marketplace like eBay requires more investment, more coding, more personel, more and more. In short, my resources are limited in web development for now and I am not a coder as you might think. I barely created Coaex and I am aware of the fact that an average PHP developer would call Coaex crap! (ah hopefully it looks better than buymmctwo! lmfao) There will be a lot of improvement by time but it depends on the amount of orders I'm getting. I have no plans to make an additional investment for Coaex except from time and practical cheap solutions. If the sales goes below my expectations, I may consider making some more investment and calling help from our lovely MemoryCoin Turkish community for coding;) emre, salih and the other guys that I met yesterday but all of them have been working hard recently. I don't want to interrupt their efforts.

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
This is a delusion. Current CMO is not my enemy and will not be. I am here to cooperate with anyone and compete against anyone.

Sorry - wasn't the intent.  I'm developing models for trust heuristics in the blockchain - so I think like a chess game, then see what we can come up with. 

Actually, reminded me of an idea I had a couple months ago - what if you allowed other MMC individuals to post their similar items for sale in smaller postings / shops on your site? 

Some users may have similar items / etc - but not enough capital and/or time to handle a full store?  Stock costs & location wouldn't mean you'd be directly competing.  An MMC trust ranking or something could be required for each "part-time distributor".

Pretty much every site relies on community feedback for sellers - your MMC trust level becomes a universally portable seller feedback from MMC site to MMC site...

Think ebay, bitmit, craigslist, localbitcoins...

Could eliminate the need for escrow on each site...

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
I do not mean to offend - this is a generally applicable question / obstacle that any new MMC merchant stores, etc, will need to overcome for new users:

How can I or other MMC users trust that website?

Trust is established by time. You guys, can help me in this adventure considering that Coaex will help boost MMC prices but I'm not begging - markets find its own way. I may choose dealing with automated payment systems like BitPay and Coinbase, they are more convenient but then, I had to accept Bitcoin as a payment method and that would be no good for MemoryCoin. Now, there is manual order processing we have with MMC which is risky for the merchant but I'm not complaining. Sooner or later, MemoryCoin will have an automated payment gateway works with Bitcoin or maybe fiat currency.
In short, what I'm trying to do is to drive attention to MemoryCoin while competing against Amagi Metals and Coinabul.

Instead, you announced CMO candidacy in competition to the current CMO team.  I can only assume that you are their enemy.  Do they trust their enemy? Should I trust their enemy? Etc...

I don't mean anything personal - and most people wouldn't even consider this or really need to, but I approach everything from game theory, trust, and stakes, etc...

This is a delusion. Current CMO is not my enemy and will not be. I am here to cooperate with anyone and compete against anyone.

I created a value, presented it to the community, trying to show people how I can handle this position. I respect community's choice for CMO. But do you really think that I won't call help of itsik78 if I am elected? No, I will..
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 11:36:00 am by stalemate »

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
+1 MemoryCoin

Got an email from Nolan Gisser of Coinabul after my off-handed remark above.  He said they had been trying to reach me for a non-PO shipping address...

I'm not remembering seeing those months of emails, and neither is my gmail archive...but I get distracted easy, so I'll assume it was my fault. 

If Nolan signs up for an MMC account to join the community, replies to this thread and sends 1 MMC to the address in my forum signature below,

Then I'll send the 1 MMC back to him (plus transfer fees) and reply to his email with a non-PO shipping address.

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
+1 MemoryCoin

Got an email from Nolan Gisser of Coinabul after my off-handed remark above.  He said they had been trying to reach me for a non-PO shipping address...

I'm not remembering seeing those months of emails, and neither is my gmail archive...but I get distracted easy, so I'll assume it was my fault. 

If Nolan signs up for an MMC account to join the community, replies to this thread and sends 1 MMC to the address in my forum signature below,

Then I'll send the 1 MMC back to him (plus transfer fees) and reply to his email with a non-PO shipping address.

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
I like that...fun things could develop.

Maybe list the sponsor somewhere on site or something.

Maybe some people could add a counter of MMC received / etc instead of a page count :)

Offline MemoryCoin

• View Profile
weibo.com/MemoryCoin
@MemoryCoin
MMC:MCqJ6jiZsNivk2hZgcgT5LwKWiWTiigr9Y

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
You either need to provide a vouch item or reveal your identity publicly by sending proof of ID to a trusted member

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
I do not mean to offend - this is a generally applicable question / obstacle that any new MMC merchant stores, etc, will need to overcome for new users:

How can I or other MMC users trust that website?

E.g., I've been waiting for a Coinabul order for 4 months.  They stole my money, how do I know you aren't Coinabul in another form? [Edit: See post below.]

Right now, MMC Officers are about the only ones I trust by proxy through the community voting for them. If you had announced you were looking to support the existing CMO officer team, worked with them, been paid / tipped etc, and there were payment or support chains from the current CMO to a MMC address...I would consider that as "accumulating MMC trust".

Instead, you announced CMO candidacy in competition to the current CMO team.  I can only assume that you are their enemy.  Do they trust their enemy? Should I trust their enemy? Etc...

I don't mean anything personal - and most people wouldn't even consider this or really need to, but I approach everything from game theory, trust, and stakes, etc...

I know myself, I know other people, the community knows other people....but none of us knows everyone....how can we build and spread trust around the community?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 05:12:22 am by MaxPWR »

Offline 5chdn

• View Profile
    • Votesapp
Do you also buy gold?

not at this time but will implement in the future. this will be an exchange marketplace.

Good. cant wait to pump some metal into it :)

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Do you also buy gold?

not at this time but will implement in the future. this will be an exchange marketplace.

Offline 5chdn

• View Profile
    • Votesapp

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

I'm happy to announce that our website, Coaex is now open!
You can purchase Gold and Silver Bars with MemoryCoin. We are planning to add more products soon.

Orders are shipped within 1 business day after payment clearence and a tracking number is provided within 2 business days.
Please note that order tracking is available only for a limited number of countries. A list of available countries with order tracking will be provided over time but United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Japan order tracking is possible.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 01:51:03 pm by stalemate »