Author Topic: [ANN] Coaex - MemoryCoin Gold Exchange  (Read 28766 times)

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Actually, reminded me of an idea I had a couple months ago - what if you allowed other MMC individuals to post their similar items for sale in smaller postings / shops on your site? 

Some users may have similar items / etc - but not enough capital and/or time to handle a full store?  Stock costs & location wouldn't mean you'd be directly competing.  An MMC trust ranking or something could be required for each "part-time distributor".

First of all, if I had such a plan in my mind, I would create MemoryBay or something like that, not Coaex :) Secondly, creating a marketplace like eBay requires more investment, more coding, more personel, more and more. In short, my resources are limited in web development for now and I am not a coder as you might think. I barely created Coaex and I am aware of the fact that an average PHP developer would call Coaex crap! (ah hopefully it looks better than buymmctwo! lmfao) There will be a lot of improvement by time but it depends on the amount of orders I'm getting. I have no plans to make an additional investment for Coaex except from time and practical cheap solutions. If the sales goes below my expectations, I may consider making some more investment and calling help from our lovely MemoryCoin Turkish community for coding;) emre, salih and the other guys that I met yesterday but all of them have been working hard recently. I don't want to interrupt their efforts.
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

Weren't coinabul found out to be scammers, who didn't have any stock and just waited until the next price rise to actually send anything. Which was often damaged or otherwise shoddy?

Thats why I think he should reveal his identity or send a vouch

True but they still have an online presence.

Yes, so do lots of scam sites, so what do you think about revealing your identity?

With a little bit of research, you can find my real name, my address and my phone number. It's been on the internet for a long time and it's already posted on my CMO thread.
You just need to learn where to look, I guess.
We want it directly from you, with some sort of proof. A gold exchange could handle thousands of dollars worth of transfers. I know I wouldn't do that with an anonymous stranger
MemoryDice now available! https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1886.0
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

Weren't coinabul found out to be scammers, who didn't have any stock and just waited until the next price rise to actually send anything. Which was often damaged or otherwise shoddy?

Yes, so do lots of scam sites, so what do you think about revealing your identity?

With a little bit of research, you can find my real name, my address and my phone number. It's been on the internet for a long time and it's already posted on my CMO thread.
You just need to learn where to look, I guess.
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
This is a delusion. Current CMO is not my enemy and will not be. I am here to cooperate with anyone and compete against anyone.

Sorry - wasn't the intent.  I'm developing models for trust heuristics in the blockchain - so I think like a chess game, then see what we can come up with. 

Actually, reminded me of an idea I had a couple months ago - what if you allowed other MMC individuals to post their similar items for sale in smaller postings / shops on your site? 

Some users may have similar items / etc - but not enough capital and/or time to handle a full store?  Stock costs & location wouldn't mean you'd be directly competing.  An MMC trust ranking or something could be required for each "part-time distributor".

Pretty much every site relies on community feedback for sellers - your MMC trust level becomes a universally portable seller feedback from MMC site to MMC site...

Think ebay, bitmit, craigslist, localbitcoins...

Could eliminate the need for escrow on each site...
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
I do not mean to offend - this is a generally applicable question / obstacle that any new MMC merchant stores, etc, will need to overcome for new users:

How can I or other MMC users trust that website?

Trust is established by time. You guys, can help me in this adventure considering that Coaex will help boost MMC prices but I'm not begging - markets find its own way. I may choose dealing with automated payment systems like BitPay and Coinbase, they are more convenient but then, I had to accept Bitcoin as a payment method and that would be no good for MemoryCoin. Now, there is manual order processing we have with MMC which is risky for the merchant but I'm not complaining. Sooner or later, MemoryCoin will have an automated payment gateway works with Bitcoin or maybe fiat currency.
In short, what I'm trying to do is to drive attention to MemoryCoin while competing against Amagi Metals and Coinabul.

Instead, you announced CMO candidacy in competition to the current CMO team.  I can only assume that you are their enemy.  Do they trust their enemy? Should I trust their enemy? Etc...

I don't mean anything personal - and most people wouldn't even consider this or really need to, but I approach everything from game theory, trust, and stakes, etc...

This is a delusion. Current CMO is not my enemy and will not be. I am here to cooperate with anyone and compete against anyone.

I created a value, presented it to the community, trying to show people how I can handle this position. I respect community's choice for CMO. But do you really think that I won't call help of itsik78 if I am elected? No, I will..
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 11:36:00 am by stalemate »

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
+1 MemoryCoin

Got an email from Nolan Gisser of Coinabul after my off-handed remark above.  He said they had been trying to reach me for a non-PO shipping address...

I'm not remembering seeing those months of emails, and neither is my gmail archive...but I get distracted easy, so I'll assume it was my fault. 

If Nolan signs up for an MMC account to join the community, replies to this thread and sends 1 MMC to the address in my forum signature below,

Then I'll send the 1 MMC back to him (plus transfer fees) and reply to his email with a non-PO shipping address.

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
+1 MemoryCoin

Got an email from Nolan Gisser of Coinabul after my off-handed remark above.  He said they had been trying to reach me for a non-PO shipping address...

I'm not remembering seeing those months of emails, and neither is my gmail archive...but I get distracted easy, so I'll assume it was my fault. 

If Nolan signs up for an MMC account to join the community, replies to this thread and sends 1 MMC to the address in my forum signature below,

Then I'll send the 1 MMC back to him (plus transfer fees) and reply to his email with a non-PO shipping address.

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
I like that...fun things could develop.

Maybe list the sponsor somewhere on site or something.

Maybe some people could add a counter of MMC received / etc instead of a page count :)

Offline MemoryCoin

• View Profile
weibo.com/MemoryCoin
@MemoryCoin
MMC:MCqJ6jiZsNivk2hZgcgT5LwKWiWTiigr9Y

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
You either need to provide a vouch item or reveal your identity publicly by sending proof of ID to a trusted member

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
I do not mean to offend - this is a generally applicable question / obstacle that any new MMC merchant stores, etc, will need to overcome for new users:

How can I or other MMC users trust that website?

E.g., I've been waiting for a Coinabul order for 4 months.  They stole my money, how do I know you aren't Coinabul in another form? [Edit: See post below.]

Right now, MMC Officers are about the only ones I trust by proxy through the community voting for them. If you had announced you were looking to support the existing CMO officer team, worked with them, been paid / tipped etc, and there were payment or support chains from the current CMO to a MMC address...I would consider that as "accumulating MMC trust".

Instead, you announced CMO candidacy in competition to the current CMO team.  I can only assume that you are their enemy.  Do they trust their enemy? Should I trust their enemy? Etc...

I don't mean anything personal - and most people wouldn't even consider this or really need to, but I approach everything from game theory, trust, and stakes, etc...

I know myself, I know other people, the community knows other people....but none of us knows everyone....how can we build and spread trust around the community?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 05:12:22 am by MaxPWR »

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn
Do you also buy gold?

not at this time but will implement in the future. this will be an exchange marketplace.

Good. cant wait to pump some metal into it :)

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Do you also buy gold?

not at this time but will implement in the future. this will be an exchange marketplace.