Author Topic: Anybody up for a blockchain-based BitShares Trading Card for Spells of Genesis?  (Read 5203 times)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
https://twitter.com/SpellsofGenesis

the "Wizard of Byte" is coming to Spells of Genesis and i am a little proud that they choose to take most of my text :D
- so buy the card and play the game :D

@bytemaster @Stan  :D

THAT is gorgeous!

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

the "Wizard of Byte" is coming to Spells of Genesis and i am a little proud that they choose to take most of my text :D

@bytemaster @Stan  :D

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
Is there a way to issue the card as a UIA token on the BTS DEX? (Or issue a limited BTS UIA token that can be used to purchase the card)

That way BTS supporters can buy/sell/trade and increase the value of that card on the BTS blockchain.
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline COiN

• View Profile

you could say he is the chief enginer

i have a idea:

Cardname: Bytemaster
Text: "He is called the "Wizard of BitShares" and is well known of his knowledge and wisdom. With his forbidden knowledge of Graphene Magic,  he tries to bring freedom to anyone in the land of Moonga."

if you don't know Moonga is the land where "Spells of Genesis" is setted.

That is a great idea, thanks a lot for taking the time to think about it.

Offline COiN

• View Profile
I have received an email reply from Dan and some other team members.
Will take it from there, Stan I PMd you :)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 10:25:48 pm by COiN »

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
http://gamebet.gg/#Market/Index

We already have a marketplace interlinking cryptos (including, but not exclusive to Bts) - to in-game economies.
We just began marketing so our inventories are relatively low, but over the last week we've seen a 10x hike in user sessions (50 to 500) - and I intend to keep the growth going in the coming 2 weeks, so you should ideally see a substantial user base betting, trading and exchanging items on the platform in the months to come.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
Hey guys thanks for the feedback so far, I have also emailed the team directly but if you have any contact for the BitShares marketing team or a username on here feel free to PM me.
Keep your ideas coming! I like Bytemaster... He's a user on here right?

you could say he is the chief enginer

i have a idea:

Cardname: Bytemaster
Text: "He is called the "Wizard of BitShares" and is well known of his knowledge and wisdom. With his forbidden knowledge of Graphene Magic,  he tries to bring freedom to anyone in the land of Moonga."

if you don't know Moonga is the land where "Spells of Genesis" is setted.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 04:32:28 pm by Shentist »

Offline testz

Offline DestBest

BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline COiN

• View Profile
Hey guys thanks for the feedback so far, I have also emailed the team directly but if you have any contact for the BitShares marketing team or a username on here feel free to PM me.
Keep your ideas coming! I like Bytemaster... He's a user on here right?

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Colour scheme should be blue I guess?

BitShares seems to be the most scalable chain and is a project with great potential that gets overlooked many times. So I'd say a character that doesn't apparently look strong, I'd say a character that even looks weak, insecure and innocent but could explode in power (scalability) and surprise everyone, leaving them in the dust.

If I'd compare it with any character from any cartoons/anime I'd say a young Gohan from DBZ. Something of that type.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Pheonike

+5%
That would be great! Not sure what to call it, but the most powerful wizard card would be Bytemaster :)

Offline COiN

• View Profile

Dear BitShares community,

Spells of Genesis (SoG) would like to release a blockchain-based trading card dedicated to BitShares.

EverdreamSoft, the Swiss based game studio, maker of their first iOS & Android Game Moonga and now SoG has already made cards dedicated to numerous Bitcoin and Blockchain related projects such as: Ethereum, Storj, Counterparty, Swarm, OpenBazaar, Augur, ShapeShift, GetGems, Clef, Ripple, LTB, Litecoin, Dogecoin and more. You can see all the cards available so far here. There are many more cards for many more projects in the making but we won't spoil the surprise until they are released.

You can also test the Spells of Genesis beta at http://spellsofgenesis.com/play (WebGL). It is also available for Android here and iOS on request by emailing bitcrystals@spellsofgenesis.com. The game is set to be fully released sometime in April.

BitShares is a well known project with a thriving and supporting community and we will be honoured to have the opportunity to promote the project to the gaming and crypto community with a gorgeous looking card.

We would like to see what kind of support we receive before going ahead hence why this post. We would also like to understand how you would like the character of the card to be represented, the setting, the text to go with the card, so please post your ideas below. Feel free to be as creative as you like, we want to make sure you guys are happy with the final drawing.

Once we get a good idea on how to go about it we will post sketches and we will make you choose which one you like best, we can then finalize the card and release. Also if you like the idea or not feel free to show your support below.

If I should get in touch with someone from the marketing team, as we'd like to cross promote the card at our end and yours, feel free to PM me and I'll get in touch with the team.

We want to hear your feedback, thank you in advance for reading this.