Author Topic: MMC sinking  (Read 4537 times)

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
I think we need confidence, need time,believe leadership team.
+1 we need to realise what we have and support the coin
MemoryDice now available! https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1886.0
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm

Offline MemoryCoin

• View Profile
I think we need confidence, need time,believe leadership team.
weibo.com/MemoryCoin
@MemoryCoin
MMC:MCqJ6jiZsNivk2hZgcgT5LwKWiWTiigr9Y

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
I'm still not selling, wait for the trolls to leave (and hopefully cashout and then be happy. We will survive.
MemoryDice now available! https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1886.0
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
I second what Itsik78 is saying. Take it easy, with time and effort the value will rise.
You are doing a great job btw, keep it up!
Thank you very much! :)

You'd think some miners could learn something while instaselling LTC in 2012 or QRK this year. They cannot be that stupid.

Not really :)
I don't think of them as being dumb, especially with all the new coins where the price gets to 1 or 2 satoshis in a matter of minutes from being added to the first excchange. they just prefer quick and certain profit over long range risk. I can understand that.

Offline reorder

• View Profile
MMC still hasn't had a chance to explore the social networking side, which will be huge.

Isn't that the officers job to be doing, that they're not doing?
Working on it.
Opened a Twitter account and a Facebook account.
Nothing worth mentioning yet. Just using the Twitter to twit to exchanges and blogs for now.

Anyway - regarding the miners. You can't control the miners. Most of them want quick profit and will not hold a coin no matter what qualities it possesses.
Currently the mining is profitable over many other coins so a lot of miners come, mine, dump and move on.
Think long range here, like Bitcoin and not like Dogecoin.
Breathe, relax and close the Bter tab for a while :)
I will update when Cryptsy adds us.
Also working on a lot of media coverage in the next few days to increase demand of the coin (which will increase the coin's price).
You'd think some miners could learn something while instaselling LTC in 2012 or QRK this year. They cannot be that stupid.

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
I second what Itsik78 is saying. Take it easy, with time and effort the value will rise.

You are doing a great job btw, keep it up!

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
MMC still hasn't had a chance to explore the social networking side, which will be huge.

Working on it.
Opened a Twitter account and a Facebook account.
Nothing worth mentioning yet. Just using the Twitter to twit to exchanges and blogs for now.

Anyway - regarding the miners. You can't control the miners. Most of them want quick profit and will not hold a coin no matter what qualities it possesses.
Currently the mining is profitable over many other coins so a lot of miners come, mine, dump and move on.
Think long range here, like Bitcoin and not like Dogecoin.
Breathe, relax and close the Bter tab for a while :)
I will update when Cryptsy adds us.
Also working on a lot of media coverage in the next few days to increase demand of the coin (which will increase the coin's price).

Offline MegaFarmer

• View Profile
Care to panic sell me all your MMC?

Please PM me your offer.

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant

Uhhh...the current CMO has been in office for like 3 days. It takes time. Thank you for reading the full post :)

Go and volunteer your efforts to help them speed things up.
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline reorder

• View Profile
I'm watching a sad show on BTER, somebody filling all buy orders even at ridiculous prices.

This is a direct result of FreeTrade being exposed as a fraud and awarding himself a big premine and using the community funds to vote himself CEO and take even more coins.
RIP MMC2.
Care to panic sell me all your MMC?

Offline I_M

• View Profile

Offline MegaFarmer

• View Profile
I'm watching a sad show on BTER, somebody filling all buy orders even at ridiculous prices.

This is a direct result of FreeTrade being exposed as a fraud and awarding himself a big premine and using the community funds to vote himself CEO and take even more coins.
RIP MMC2.

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
Yes, it can play with your emotions...

The officer structure is nice, and the voting will show to have other uses / value.  Right now, MMC users are the only ones really developing the coin...so it will take some time to roll stuff out. Unfortunately, the crypto community is impatient and doesn't understand growth valuation.

There is still and always has been a decent spread...so it will most likely just result in consolidation by the community meaning stronger future development, meaning more growth, meaning more value, meaning higher prices...

MMC still hasn't had a chance to explore the social networking side, which will be huge.  You can also use it in trade negotiation and credit / futures applications in the future.  Still lots of potential...

And, who knows...maybe this is just people like newmine giving up and going away :)

« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 08:05:44 pm by MaxPWR »
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline h0g0f0g0

• View Profile

Is it really neccessary to sink the coin for such a small piece of BTC? I do believe there is a strong community behind this coin. For whatever reason it is not being traded on other exchanges but it's definitely not another pump&dump copy/paste clone. Lot of people are investing time into supporting other, developing services and making easy-to-use tools, pools, miners..

We should think about possibilities how to block this trend and convince large miners to keep the coins. With lack of interest to trade with the coin it will drop and die. No matter who is CEO and how much he owns. With all the efforts we've  put into this I can't believe we're going to let it die like this.