Author Topic: [ANN] COINSBANK.COM launches Universal Crypto Solution at Money2020 Europe  (Read 49232 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
and in the meantime it's still unclear to me how to receive bitcoin via the mobile app.

great UI, very user friendly.

Offline Coins_Bank

• View Profile
CoinsBank is your «all-in-one» gateway to blockchain services

CoinsBank is a universal crypto-solution which provides services across the full range of blockchain services, from a secure wallet, fiat money gateways, and cash cards to trading exchanges, charts, and merchant tools – all accessible from a dedicated mobile app.
CoinsBank  offers new service
https://coinsbank.com/merchant

Offer your customers the world’s fastest, safest and cheapest payment option. Connect to the world’s first borderless payment network - Bitcoin. Receive payment in any amount, from anywhere in the world, from any computer or mobile device.

EXPAND POSSIBILITIES OF YOUR BUSINESS TO A WHOLE WORLD

How it works
You will need to start your wallet
To learn more, check out our Wallet
https://coinsbank.com/wallet

Comfortable and affordable online wallet for transactions on the Internet .                                                                           
To make a payment, you won't need to enter any sensitive card information.
Instead, you'll simply send the payment from your wallet app using one
of three methods:

Can the QR Code:
You can scan this code to open the payment in your wallet.
Confirm everything is correct, and your wallet will make the payment.

Using wallet:
If your wallet is on the device you're using to view the invoice, you can open the payment in your wallet. Confirm everything is correct, and your wallet will make the payment.

Pay manually:

Copy the address and exact bitcoin amount from the invoice to your wallet, and send the payment manually.

Sale on the Internet
It allows you to make online payments simple and convenient.
The customer can make a payment on any convenient device to it.
Merchants can use  retail payment tools alongside traditional point of sale systems to create a faster, hassle-free checkout experience for customers and staff.
Our billing tools allow merchants to invoice and receive payment for services and goods in no time.

And what the most important - if you are merchant - you have online shop or you need to get payments from users on your site - with Coinsbank Merchant you can get payment from users in different cryptocurrency and get on your bank account fiat money - US dollars or euro. You don't need to think about conversion from crypto to fiat - Coinsbank will do everything for you.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 08:07:21 am by Coins_Bank »

Offline Coins_Bank

• View Profile
Install the mobile app and your money will always be at your fingertips and always under your control .

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CoinsBank.CoinsBank

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/coinsbank-mobile-wallet/id1099715029

We use data encryption on the mobile app, so no one can use your money without your permission.
The application allows you to receive notifications of card transactions in real time, about the close of trading orders, as well as important news and useful system notifications.
Also you can control the cards to make payments and transfers of funds, view transactions and operations to convert funds from one currency to another.

https://coinsbank.com/mobile

Offline Coins_Bank

• View Profile
Today is held Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference 2016
 RONNY BOESING CEO CoinsBank spoke at the conference with the theme:
A DECENTRALIZED FUTURE - THE TECHNOLOGY OF NEXT CENTURY + BLOCKCHAINS
A decentralized future - the technology of next century + blockchains
Bitcoin, blockchains and crypto is not money – it is a ledger(protocol) with information.
Transaction provider, for any solution – from X to Y.
Blockchain as a way to end corruption.
The solution and service provider to all of the above: Introducing  Coinsbank.
http://coinsbank.com/

Offline Coins_Bank

• View Profile
CoinsBank will taking part in the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference 2016 (Prague, Czech Republic)
May 19
Conference covering the latest and hottest topics of the year: forecasts, analysis, best deals for work with cryptocurrencies.
What will be discussed:
Bitcoin 2016 – what to expect and what to be afraid of
Blockchain – future prospects
Cryptocurrency Security – myth or achievable reality
Investment climate – where you can make fortunes
Legislative regulation – international experience
https://coinsbank.com/

Offline Coins_Bank

• View Profile
We are pleased to announce that the daily volume of trading crypto currency exceeded one million dollars
For auction today were 1 183 822  million dollars

A little information about  CoinsBank:
CoinsBank is a universal crypto-solution which provides services across the full range of blockchain services, from a secure wallet, fiat money gateways, and cash cards to trading exchanges, charts, and merchant tools – all accessible from a dedicated mobile app.

CoinsBank provides a tool which allows you to keep track of information from more than 12 exchanges in 12 different countries. The information market is available round the clock. Users can set up alerts to monitor changes on the market and use different situation analysis tools on the market.

More information you can get by clicking on the link
https://coinsbank.com/

Offline Coins_Bank

• View Profile

Offline .

• View Profile
Fraud is unfortunately a way of life, and there aren’t many of us who haven’t experienced the inconvenience of receiving a call from the bank or finding a strange transaction on our credit card statement. Worse, identity theft can occur due to the banks’ poor security practices in the first place!

Coinsbank offer the most secured card in the world!

We can provide complete control over your card, in a way that ordinary credit and debit card users can never hope to experience. You can set spending limits, when your card can be used, the countries in which transactions can be made, and more – all with a few clicks of a mouse or using your mobile app. For ultimate security, you can even switch it on just before you pay, and deactivate it again straight afterwards.

Awesome features & service . I hope Coinsbank gains swiftly much more traction !

Offline Coins_Bank

• View Profile
Fraud is unfortunately a way of life, and there aren’t many of us who haven’t experienced the inconvenience of receiving a call from the bank or finding a strange transaction on our credit card statement. Worse, identity theft can occur due to the banks’ poor security practices in the first place!

Coinsbank offer the most secured card in the world!

We can provide complete control over your card, in a way that ordinary credit and debit card users can never hope to experience. You can set spending limits, when your card can be used, the countries in which transactions can be made, and more – all with a few clicks of a mouse or using your mobile app. For ultimate security, you can even switch it on just before you pay, and deactivate it again straight afterwards.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 08:15:30 am by Coins_Bank »

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
and in the meantime it's still unclear to me how to receive bitcoin via the mobile app.

great UI, very user friendly.

Offline Coins_Bank

• View Profile
A far-reaching cryptocurrency service will break down entry barriers to digital money and offer use cases across the board for merchants and consumers.

Getting started with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can be daunting. Whilst they offer many advantages in theory, in practice the challenges involved in both acquiring and using them can put off new users. CoinsBank, an ambitious new crypto start-up based in Edinburgh, UK, will bring together every major element of the cryptocurrency and traditional financial ecosystems with the aim of providing an all-in-one gateway to blockchain services. The company will provide everything from a digital wallet, a sophisticated exchange for trading and a mobile app to physical payment cards and tools for merchant integration – and that’s just for starters.

Blockchain and beyond BTC

‘Bitcoin’s true significance is not simply fast and low-cost money transfer,’ comments newly-appointed CoinsBank CEO Ronny Boesing, a cryptocurrency entrepreneur and visionary who has been active in the sector since 2014. ‘It is the blockchain, the shared ledger that will power the next generation of fintech solutions. Blockchain technology enables anyone to store and transmit information of any kind, directly and trustlessly between individuals.’ Such technology has the potential to stamp out corruption thanks to the transparency of the ledger, as well as bring incredible efficiencies and reductions in costs for users due to the lack of middlemen and unexpected fees.

Read more here

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts

For these reasons I won't become a user or recommend coinsbank to anyone. And I can sincerely congratulate you at the same time for pushing your vision to reality.

Thanks for all the comments, I appreciate it. Just so you know, it takes only one stupid person to tear down whatever you have built, and from what i know, at least you limit some of these users access by oing it this way, but i am not the expert, and I have passed this info onto the ones responsible for the security, just in case.
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Sure, I understand it's not the main topic of this thread.

And of course part of the point of using Tor is to obfuscate the IP address.. you don't need to be up to no good to not want the service to track your physical location.

I have accounts with a half dozen bitcoin exchanges in several countries and this was never an issue. Ditto for banking, as mentioned.

And Tor or no Tor, it is still a valid point that by using Cloudflare, your users are sharing all of their usage of your site with this American company, without their consent, and most likely even awareness. Users see the green https:// and think they're talking to coinsbank, while instead it's actually Cloudflare they're talking to. It breaks the fundamental TLS assumption that the connection is secured between endpoints.

It might even be against EU law, but hey, I'm no lawyer.

Using Tor just makes that intrusion immediately obvious, as one is censored and harassed with captchas to be able to read content (censorship). So in that sense I'm actually glad they go out of their way to harass people who care about privacy enough to bother using Tor, as I immediately know which websites not to visit.

So I wish you best of luck with this new venture, and I have nothing against you personally (sometimes with just text it might be hard to see), but the above I had to say. There are legitimate uses for Tor, and most Tor traffic is not malicious; Yes, many attacks come from Tor, but most Tor users are not attackers. Same fundamental mistake people make with muslim terrorists..

For these reasons I won't become a user or recommend coinsbank to anyone. And I can sincerely congratulate you at the same time for pushing your vision to reality.

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
I access all my bank accounts and all my bitcoin exchange accounts using tor. For about a decade.

Are you saying tor is only used by criminals and shady people?

no, that is not what is said, but fact is, tor is used by these kinds of people for the reason of not being able to track IP adress, so it is simply too risky for a platform like CoinsBank to consider Tor. sorry but you need to use Tor in places where that is accepted,  not many exchanges if I recall consider TOR.

I dont wish to discuss further on this pls, this is entering into security questions and issues and i not for public info. except what is possible to find on website or otherwise communicated.

CoinsBank is not a decentralized platform nor do they wish to be, as they feel their stength is being able to connect to both worlds.

On second thought, if you wish to know more on this matter, ask directly on site creating a ticket, thanks.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 11:03:41 am by ccedk »
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline karnal

• View Profile
I access all my bank accounts and all my bitcoin exchange accounts using tor. For about a decade.

Are you saying tor is only used by criminals and shady people?