Author Topic: [ANN] THE SMART MONEY PROJECT: Mainstream Adoption Starts Here(FULL UPDATE Pg.9)  (Read 58578 times)

Offline konelectric

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

Thanks Solomon. Looking forward to hear the news.

Thank you for sticking it through. Stay tuned
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Update? Can I write off my investment or is this still alive?
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline Felix

• View Profile

Offline virtualgrowth

Thanks for the update and look forward to further development of the various parts of your (ad)venture.
iWkjpAW7TLIHr0vO

To Bitshares community members and SoLCert supporters this is a scene from the upcoming explainer video we have been creating in the background. It is still rough but it's one of the creative scenes we are very proud of. It took a lot of time to conceptualize how we can appeal to all Americans with the lines that I spoke. This was our way:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B15tKvjacYV3UkVpRmFTTnZCb1U/view?ts=58eefeab

In light of all the marketing talk and the positive reception to its need, I am excited that this project will get a chance to actually implement a holistic marketing strategy. We will also be shooting on the RED cameras for interviews and other creative content that will be utilized this time around for our second round.

GOOD HOLISTIC MARKETING IS NEEDED. PERIOD.

And thanks to your patience and support we will be able to market this project to the larger crypto world in a way that is unique and inspiring. Touch them from the emotional aspect of humanity that technology cannot touch. Our core marketing assets are almost complete. More updates to come soon. Any questions let me know.

#SollywoodTheOfficialHollywoodBlockchain

hi, when can we use your product? and when will the second ICO launch? Thanks

@Felix thank you for the question. We are in the final two week sprint on the MVP before we can begin privately testing the product with others. The Sollywood TV gateway product will not launch to the public until AFTER the second round of funding. It will only be used to show investors and supporters that we now have a POC/MVP to build off of and take mainstream.

We will be using further funds to connect the gateway to its own lightweight blockchain. Similar to Steem/Steemit (different economics though). This is what we will be raising money for and the gateway will be set up as its own start up to become a fiat exchange in and out of our tokens on the blockchain for normal everyday consumers. We will only be dealing with our tokens and Dollars. Anyone else will be able to build what they want on the blockchain though no different than any of these other chains.

Sollywood TV will necessarily have to become a FIAT gateway to avoid the disastrous UX of Bitcoin. We've done the research. Its a losing proposition for grandma if you want her to adopt your crypto-currency. In order to go mainstream you need the proper funding and we can do it. Second ICO can be expected to commence sometime over the summer. Right now we are currently working on the White Paper and talking to individuals who can be contracted to build our chain once we raise funds. There are several avenues that can be taken here so its all about hearing people out.

We will need to do some heavy marketing to get it out there properly. The new Bitshares price has been a Godsend. We did not even expect to have this much funds to market and build a small blockchain team. But timing is always everything. And its right on time.

Finally I have to reiterate we will not be staying in the Bitshares community for funding. I love the Bitshares community but it is clear we will need to go outside of it to properly get funding and build the right support. So I have been working relationships in other communities. They are VERY receptive to the work that has been put into this project. Any relevant announcements will be made. Any questions let me know. Thanks.
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline Felix

• View Profile
To Bitshares community members and SoLCert supporters this is a scene from the upcoming explainer video we have been creating in the background. It is still rough but it's one of the creative scenes we are very proud of. It took a lot of time to conceptualize how we can appeal to all Americans with the lines that I spoke. This was our way:

In light of all the marketing talk and the positive reception to its need, I am excited that this project will get a chance to actually implement a holistic marketing strategy. We will also be shooting on the RED cameras for interviews and other creative content that will be utilized this time around for our second round.

And thanks to your patience and support we will be able to market this project to the larger crypto world in a way that is unique and inspiring. Touch them from the emotional aspect of humanity that technology cannot touch. Our core marketing assets are almost complete. More updates to come soon. Any questions let me know.

hi, when can we use your product? and when will the second ICO launch? Thanks

Offline konelectric

« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 12:45:22 am by konelectric »
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 02:40:40 pm by SolomonSollarsNSense »

Offline Felix

• View Profile