Author Topic: Official PM&GoBelle Thread; all related news, ads, contests, giveaways go here  (Read 4566 times)

Offline ProductMonth

• View Profile
TLDR: Use cryptocurrency to buy Reddit upvotes and other digital marketing services

You can buy Reddit upvotes from upvotes.club and multiple other services for off-site search engine optimization, product launch, targeted traffic, Voat, Hacker News (the Y-Combinator one), Quora, GrowthHackers, Snapzu, TopTopic, and so on. They can help increase your PeopleRank on Quora (the importance of your account in a topic determines how high your answers will be positioned). They also provide downvotes, comments and posts (and not just on Reddit). Great company and ultimately knowledgeable and relatable guys providing a fast 24/7 service with their real personal accounts. Since this sector of marketing where they operate is usually inundated with nonsense and pretend services, they're quite a breath of fresh air. Actually... what sector of digital marketing is NOT inundated with such things? Entrepreneurs should know what I'm talking about; most marketing companies - especially the ones for SEO - will try to convince you that results come in time. And you'll be left waiting. Hopefully no-one was disturbed by this message and maybe it will even help a few businessmen, startup owners and content creators (blog posts, articles, videos, music, game fan content, etc.) from around here. As a small review: I bought the managed traffic service from them a while back and they were able to provide for my website around 47k clicks in one month (it looked quite good in Universal Analytics), which is crazy. It wasn't anything lame either; the visitors came from social media posts (Reddit and around 20 other websites), and subscription lists. I didn't specifically buy Reddit upvotes from them (the thing they're most known for), but I have friends that did and they've been beyond satisfied. They're also writing informative articles touching on real marketing challenges. Here's an example related to the many Fiverr scams that reside in their "Digital Marketing" category. I myself have bought from Fiverr almost 10 times until now and the sellers from there - when it comes to marketing - are experts in making you believe that they've actually done something. The results don't come, not a day later and not a month later. Don't trust Fiverr and don't trust them. Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer: I'm getting a free service from them for posting this. I'm not affiliated with them, but I truly consider their services 10/10.

Offline ProductMonth

• View Profile
No more products in June! We're raising sizeable funds for one of the most important educational projects of all time. If you want a better memory for yourself and for everybody else, please check out https://ProductMonth.com!

Also, this month's giveaway: Ten of the people that subscribe to our <one email per month newsletter> throughout the month of June will receive a previous product of the month! Random.org/lists will be used for randomization.

Offline ProductMonth

• View Profile
This month we have started accepting these cryptocurrencies as well: AsiaDigiCoin, CreditBit, MyriadCoin, SativaCoin, TransferCoin and UniversalCurrency

ProductMonth.com contest for May 2016:
Use the contact form from the website to try guessing five of the ten writings from our world-changing pack! If you're successful, you will receive the entire pack for FREE!!

Offline ProductMonth

• View Profile
I think it's less spammy if I put everything in a single thread. For this reason I won't create any other thread, I'll just post updates here for ProductMonth.com and GoBelle.me; both stores accept over 40 cryptocurrencies. I have other cryptocurrency stores that I'll keep separate of these two because they are more specialized and uninteresting for larger audiences.

Anyway... we had our first sale on GoBelle a few days ago and I'm very happy about this; it was with NXT. Now I'm obviously a fan of NXT and I hope it goes up because we're not trading the coins.

ProductMonth has infinitely more sales and we're concentrating on it for the time being.
Current contest:
Use the contact form from the website to tell us your online marketing idea! If it's not present in the list from "Best Marketing Resources", you'll receive a FREE! instant invite to this exclusive community!
Permanent giveaway:
Each month we'll randomly select a subscriber through random.org/lists and give him a product of the month for free!

And for those paying with cryptocurrencies, we have a coupon that will work with any product/s only until the end of this month (April 2016): "cryptotakeover"